Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TCC dont feel bad about that temp, I see from your other charts you dont normally temp around 11DPO so its hard to compare what other months were like, see what tomorrow brings it might be because you woke later or earlier and the adjusting is not full proof either.

Kel as the others have said you do know your body better than any one, but Im still hoping and have my FX its not over yet and if not this month then next month :hugs:

TNT may be ask your doc to do a test for you! to check but I know some girls can have low pogersterone that can cause them to MC, some symptoms are spotting in early pregnancy ( but this can be becasue of other factors)
It might be worth investing in a cream, just incase!
''Supplements of natural progesterone are sometimes prescribed as a fertility treatment or to assist in reducing the risk of miscarriage. This is found in the form of a cream that is rubbed into the abdomen and thighs or else it arrives as a vaginal suppository or an injection (tablets don't work very well).''
https://www.paternityangel.com/Articles_zone/Hormones/Hormones2.htm

But you are OV and I say if you look though your chart from the other Quack oops I mean Doc would have run homrmones levels check! so may be that will give you a better idea of were you are at!! found this as well!!
https://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-guide

Celtic, thank you for clearing up the maca question! Glad your dd is doing better.

Kel, when were you putting the progesterone cream on? My sil is a midwife and she said put it on from day 14 to 28. However, I've read that you should put it on after you O, until AF. I still think your chart looks good! Not over yet.:thumbup:

NY, I have another snow day. In northern Illinois, we would NOT have had one, though! We never had snow days! Didn't matter how much snow we had, we were going to school! I literally LOL at your "MN nice in the winter"!!!:haha: You go to a spinning conference?! COOL! Do you teach spinning? I haven't gone in a while, but I was totally addicted to it a while back. GREAT workout! When you're ready to chart, let us know! We'll be happy to help. In the meantime, go to FertilityFriend.com and they'll tell you everything you need to know. Also, Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Wsomething is a great resource for charting. LMAO at the image of you falling asleep with the thermometer in your vjay jay!!!!! :haha:

As for me, ho hum. CD 7. Didn't temp today because I didn't feel like getting up early (snow day). Just sitting around waiting to see some ewcm. :winkwink:

Celtic- you are like a BUCKET of knowledge girl. I just read all that. And its quite informative. I know the bad dr I had said that I would need to take prometrium (form of prog safe for preg) until 16th week. So maybe she was right about that. I still have the bottle of that stuff. Should I wait to see if Iget a BFP then go see dr immediately to get levels checked? Or would it be too late by that time? Thank you so much for all your knowledge hun. You such a GREAT help!! :hugs:

Celtic- thank you so much. I must be emotional, but your post with all that info brought a tear to my eyes because it's so thoughtful of you to research and find all this information for us NUTTY's who are just being paranoid. I am confident now in taking the maca when it arrives...well, actually, should I wait until AF comes now? I know you all stop after ovulation....but could I begin it if I dont think I ovulated this month?

I will be charting soon and lemme tell you somethin- I will need so much help. I dont even know how to begin. Think i'll stick to the oral for now, im sure i'd have a mishap or fall asleep with it in my Vjay jay or something!

Kiki- I know how long it can all take. My last MC, I went at 9 weeks and it stopped at just 6.5..... so i figured i'd do the natural route because not so large. Well, it took3 weeks to even start the MC, then another few weeks for the whole thing and I passed out 2 different days and it was so bad:( My heart feels for you and I can just tell you, it gets normal, soon it will seem like forever ago. Hugs.

Your very welcome, personally yes, I take it straight away and for at least the first two cycles take it right though dont stop, you need the maca to get in to your system and do its thing. hopefully it will kick start things fairly quickly for you! you so need a chart as well so we can stalk and believe me you are in safe hands LOL :hugs:

have you registered with Fertility friend! its brilliant! it teaches you all you need to know as well. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

I can think of nothing worse than a long drawn out process of MC :cry: mine was very kind to me and happened very quickly, I had an idea something was wrong when my symptoms vanished over night! it was MMC as well.

thanks celtic....I havent temped a full cycle since before my fibroid surgery and in looking at those cycles I never had a dip like this so early...then again, I could have oved a day earlier this month which would put me at 12 dpo..if that is the case then a dip today would be accurate and just in time for af in a few days.

Rosa- I do not teach spinning but my hunny is an excercise physiologist so has to do a bunch of lectures and testings at it so I come along. Its intense! Im more of a tread mill, yogalates kinda gal:) I love the author's last name on that book! Wsomething! ha.

Celtic- thanks! Im excited for the mail to bring my stuff. waiting on my BBT and my maca. I will start maca right away. This cycle is a wash for me, pretty sure i didnt o. On CD 26 just waiting for AF. Feelin kinda crampy and grrrr so hope its a shorter cycle than my last one of like 30+ days. Thanks for the FF site. I think im signed up from a long time ago but never bought VIP or did anything with it. Hope I can figure out my sign in info and how to work it.

TTC- im sure this has been mentioned a while back but im still getting to individually know everyone's stories here, are you on Maca? Your siggie does not mention that so just wondering.

TNT- I was told this about progesterone from doctors- once you are preg, it does not usually change anything. Meaning, if you are low and going to lose the baby, its usually too late for it to help that...so i'd so it before getting the BFP. BUT, if you do get bfp, i'd go in immediately for the test if you think you have low progesterone. Also, maybe ask for an early scan so they can check the corpus luteum around 5-6 weeks to make sure it is still there and not dissolving or whatever it does. Mine was going away too soon and thats how my friend gave me a heads up to the fact that my pregnancy may not survive since you need the corpus luteum to provide progesterone until, 12 weeks, i do believe. So when I called my doc in a panic, they said its too late for progesterone to help and that i'd have to see what happened. That pissed me off, they didnt even try:(

Celtic- you are like a BUCKET of knowledge girl. I just read all that. And its quite informative. I know the bad dr I had said that I would need to take prometrium (form of prog safe for preg) until 16th week. So maybe she was right about that. I still have the bottle of that stuff. Should I wait to see if Iget a BFP then go see dr immediately to get levels checked? Or would it be too late by that time? Thank you so much for all your knowledge hun. You such a GREAT help!! :hugs:

Thanks hun you can start now from what I have heard! I had a google and it says to start after OV and contuniue to take it till you have BFN if you get that stop so AF can start, If BFP you can take it though out pregnancy till the 38 week we need the levels to drop then so labour can start! Im not a 100% on the exact workings of it all! just what I have read. your temps are so good though so that means there has to be a decent amount in your system from my understanding Im not a 100% on that, the best bet is a blood test if your Good doc will do one for you and see what it says then you can go from there may be!
PS I mean a blood test now! see were you are at! I think to prevent early MC from low pogeresterone you need to start using the cream earlier than 16 weeks!

Kel do you know more about this cream!

rosababy thanks she is in top form today now! hope it helped you any way! :flower:

:wave: girls

well i feel like AF is gonna show any minute, i have the urge to run to the bathroom and check lol :dohh:

TCC I hope not FX for you :hugs:

nypage1981 That would have so annoyed me as well who know's it may have helped! you need the Copus letium till 10 weeks then the placenta takes over.
did they find out why it started to break down so early! Ive never used pogeresterone, but know many who have and swear by it!

NY - I have not been on maca for a few months but will be getting back on it for the next cycle. I liked the increase of energy and libido....I think me and dh will take it.

Celtic- I never did the progesterone and my whole story sucks....I had an unofficial ultrasound, not ordered by the doc at around 5 weeks. I work in radiology at a hospital so we can cheat, and have a friend scan us whenever we want just for "fun". She noticed Corpus breaking down too soon and this was a friday night. So, I called the on call nurse lady and asked for emergency progesterone to be prescribed. She said wouldnt work and a doc wouldnt prescribe it. Next pregnancy im not going to mess with unofficial ultrasounds any longer they arent a good idea, because when you bring information about them to your doc, they dont want to speculate on anything from them. So my doc thinks this was a fluke MC and i'd get preg no prob. Never tested my progesterone. Im assuming on my own that progesterone is my issue. In that time i've changed insurances so just the basic prenatal care would be covered, but no special fertility testing for at least 6 months i believe. This is why im trying desperately for natural help right now because prenatal care would still be covered but I cant seem to get there! Its been over a year since MC.

AJ - definitely ovulation yesterday!

TTC - :hugs:

TNT - i'm calling :bfp: chart again! woot woot :happydance:

dandy - i hate not being able to stalk your chart...

cnotte - praying for your :bfp: i know the feeling of only having a certain amount of time to do it and it stinks!

hope everyone is having a good day!

TTC- Im excited for the energy also! Giving it my OH as well when it comes. Was your ovulation/ AF schedule normal on it and why did you quit it?

oh jeepers I go out for 25 minutes to finish shovelling.. since they PLOWED us in and lordy a bunch of posts

Kel, when were you putting the progesterone cream on? My sil is a midwife and she said put it on from day 14 to 28. However, I've read that you should put it on after you O, until AF. I still think your chart looks good! Not over yet

Rosa I KNOW you are not suppose to use this til AFTER O but I thought I had back early Jan so I started using it... low and behold I took a OPK and my digie and HA I was O'ing... I have never had such positive OPKS.. I placed a link on here quite a few pages back and with women over 35 sometimes the progesterone can help TRIGGER ovulation and well since I have an issue with progesterone I believe this is what happened... if not and I was getting a surge of LH right my period well then I have surpressed it til I stop... BUT if you look at my previous charts (especially my Sept to Nov chart) you will see EVERYONE of them I have taking the cream to induce my period and well there was never a positive OPK (I was taking them ALL the time everyday until I got my period-someof them I thought it was positive until I saw these that got without a doubt blazing + last week)

Kel - I really hope af don't get u but u know ur body best :hugs: wow the amount of snow you've had :o the UK would not cope at all with that amount!!

Kiki -nice to see u babe :hugs: how u feeling??

Aj - yay for the tww :happydance: :-D bring on a :bfp: pleaseeeeeeeeee

Never - just over a month til u see hubby isn't it ::happydance:

Tnt - how u feeling after the insemination??

:hi: to everyone else..my brains abit fuzzy lol
Right off to have dinner.. dunno what to have though...

NY - I stopped using it because I ran out and then had to have fibroid surgery....I had to wait 4 months to try after the fibroid surgery so here we are now....i will start a new bottle when af starts.

Never - less then a month :o wahoo girl :happydance:

Ttc - Fxd for you babe :hugs: how long are your cycles normally??

Well I still havent had dinner... Im thinking pizza!! Im starving now :( waiting for ian to ring me in 5mins so I can make him get me something ;)

Xxx

Sbb, sparkle & Linny - how are your maca babies doing? Hope your all Well & resting when you can!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->