Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

morning ladies!

Dandy - I am soooo praying af stays away....when will you test again?

Celtic - So sorry you are going through this....Ok I dont know if this will put your mind at ease....but if you start feeling anything out of the ordinary in yourself...then def. go to the dr or the er.....If there is something wrong with the bub he will tell you. My g/f with GD was having rapid heart beat and it was b/c the bub was in distress and they took her in and got him out....so just listen to your body hun....I know all of this advice is easier said than done....but I am about to say what everyone says to our ttcers......relax.....ugh, I cant believe I actually said it to you....LOL....esp. when I cant seem to take that advice myself.

AJ - sounds like your therm is broken!

Kel - Ok I dont know what to say about your temps.....It is still early though....did you test today like you said you were going to?

AFM - temp went up today...which I expected....that is pretty normal for me in looking back on my previous charts. I might have a drop in temp tomorrow......and then af on monday.

Celtic- well I still think it STINKS.. and the Americans complain about our health care- IF THEY ONLY KNEW.... and OH YEAH MORE snow tonight about an inch and it is snowing now

AJ yeah but I am soo not getting my hopes up

TTC- yes I did and you guessed it. BFN-but not with the FRER... just an IC .. I just KNEW it would go up............. you have any symptoms? if feel sick this morning and I keep having a twinge on my right side

Hi lovelies!! :hi:

Dandy - hang on in there, could definitely still be a BFP round the corner. And remember, preg symptoms can be similar to AF symptoms so don't count yourself as out unless the dreaded witch comes. :hugs:

Kel - I like the sound of your chart now, and the fact that it's now looking similar to when you were preg. You've waited long enough to O, it would only be fair that your body would reward you for your patience with a BFP!!! :hugs:

AJ - I read somewhere that if you BD every day (as long as your OH doesn't have low sperm count/motility etc) then you have something like a 70% of getting preg compared to about 15-20% if you're doing every other day. Fingers crossed :hugs:

Char - I looked at the pic of the house you're interested in - I could imagine that being a fab love nest for you, your OH and baby - the rooms all looked a nice size, definitely lots of potential. I'm going to guess you're on team blue too! :hugs:

Celtic - sorry you're still getting high readings hon, but good you've got regular check-ups with the nurse and your GD Doc. Isn't it funny how we can stress ourselves out and reassure ourselves too by reading stuff on the internet - really sad to hear about someone losing her baby at 38 weeks, but I imagine there's also lots of other people with GD that have healthy babies too! :hugs:

TNT - that sucks about Amy's car, people can be so thoughtless can't they? I think with exercise as long as you don't totally overdo it then it's fine. Fingers crossed this is your month :hugs:

Yazzy - just to say I'm thinking of you and remember we're all here for you :hugs:

Never - not long to go till you see your OH again!! Woo-hoo!! And you've got a date for your HSG, that's great news. :hugs: I'm still feeling really frustrated because the hospital won't give me a date in advance, but I'm going to check out what options there might be to get it done privately as a back-up.

Hi to the maca mummies - SBB, Sparkle and Linny - hoping you're having lots of special moments with your little bundles of love! :hugs::hugs:

Hi to everyone else - TTC, Delilah, NYpage, Rosa, Kiki and I know I've probably missed someone so sorry if I have!! :hugs: Glad the new guys have hung around on here, I think you all contribute to the warmth and supportive energy in this thread! :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit more positive today and have got the day off work so I've been painting my living room. So far I've only done 1 wall and I'm so pre-occupied that I got half-way through doing it before I realised it was the wrong colour!! Never mind, I'm painting over red and it's now got a coat of antique white on it as an undercoat before I paint it the colour it was meant to be which is egyptian cotton! (kinda beige). I'm going to email the fertility clinic today and ask them if we can pay for the HSG privately so it doesn't slow down the process. So at least I feel like I'm doing something constructive about it!! Have a great day everyone xx :hugs::hugs:

Kel - well last night my nips were hurting but that is it.....My nips never hurt...only my boobs....well the only time they hurt was when I was on clomid.....but on a natural cycle my nips never really hurt....again, not getting my hopes up b/c I would think my temp would be higher if I was pg. Oh yeah and my entire boob including the nips were itchy....that is also a new feeling...maybe it my new detergent.....Well feeling sick is a great symptoms...sorry for the bfn but it is still early days for you...what dpo where you when you got your BFP last time?

Leeze - great pma hun! Also a great way to keep yourself busy....our HSG's here cost $250....how much do you think it will be privately for you?

Ugh, my tummy feels so bloated and tight, i look like i could be about three months along :dohh:

TTC- My nips have been sore and itching too. Amy was laughing at me last night bc I was just sitting there scratching my boobs. :rofl: I do like the temp rise for you. I dont think your completely out yet. I had a dip today too and had to remind myself of Kel's SIL. (man im glad she shared that) :haha:

Kel- Im thinken your cycle looks a little better than March's cycle. Of course you know im not an expert but they look super steady and not too crazy. But your temps are higher in general than Marchs cycle. What DPO did you get your last BFP?

Celtic- I agree with Kel.... your GD would be considered high risk here and probably would get seen every week. American's here are all for having insurance like you guys and I think it is so rough for you guys out there. Im sure little bub is doing just great. And I KNOW you are controlling your GD like crazy....any dr here would DREAM of a patient like you and how well you look after your numbers. Specially sense you have your midwife and GD dr taking care of you more often and things are looken ok for now. But I wouldn't blame you for worrying about what happen with that poor woman...I would prob freak out and ask for baby to come out now. :haha:

AJ- You therm is def broke. Get a new one today!! So your temps are right tomorrow and day after! and 70% covered this time for BFP with all that love maken!!! FX for you this cycle girl!

Leeze- I think thats a fantastic idea to go private if you can afford it. That way you can get in sooner and get it done and get that BFP. Oh how was the Grease musical? Im sure super magical. I love that kinda stuff. Glad you are feeling better.

Ny- How are you doing today?

Dandy- Did you test today? Your prob fast asleep right now. So I hope you wake up to her not being here!!

Char- Did I miss the posting of you house? I just saw the link on Celtics thingy and looked at it...so darn cute and TONS of potential. Its so weird how your houses are so diff from ours. I think that has alot of room for a family too. :happydance:

AFM- Temp dip today...but my Aug cycle had a temp dip on the same DPO as today. So who knows. My back still hurts down into my hips and still have cramps...oh and TMI but ive had the poo's sense yesterday too. Ughhh So maybe i over did my workout last night. I didn't think I did...I usually go harder than that! But we will see I suppose.....

For anyone else I missed.... hope you are well! Hope the new mommies are doing great!!!

Leeze OMG painting over RED............... oh boy all I can say is HAVE FUN.. I did my spare bedroom in red and I LOVE it would not want to change it at all

TTC- I had itchy ta ta's today too.. :lol: I meant to say early I hear ya on the thing about hubby- Jeff woke up this morning and came in here and said WELL.... I looked at him and said nope- so he was staring at the test and said i see something.. I was like HUNNI NO YOU DON'T...he looked very disappointed too :(

my first TRUE positive wasn't til 14DPO

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryBrowse.php?offset=5&mode=review

not sure if this link will go to my tests from March showing the NASTY EVAPS I was getting at 10DPO

So lets see what happens in 5 more days Kel! Its still too early to write yourself out of the game.

Tnt maybe i'll just do what Dandy did and stop temping, i dunno, i dont feel like buying a new thermometer :haha: i'll just struggle on with this one and see what happens. If i am preggers, the thermometer isnt gonna change that so we'll see.

I know its too early for symptoms neway so i'm not reading too much into anything i'm feeling but i dont recall feeling so much activity in my stomach at this point, doe now i'll just say its probably gas :dohh:

Kel - ugh.....doesnt it feel worse to see thier disappointment than to deal with it yourself. Horrible I tell ya! Well I changed bras and they are not as itchy so it might be the new fabric softener that I was using....This bra I have on now hasnt been washed in it yet. thing I dont understand is why am I not itching everywhere else??? Anyway, if I have any symptoms that would be it.

TnT - Crazy how your chart is gearing up to look exactly like your BFP one....wow!!! I didnt even know itchy nips was symptom...why do you think that is?

AJ - if you feel more relaxed not temping then just stop.....I think next cycle I will temp only until Ov then stop bc it is driving me batty right now!

Dam I knew it wouldn't work

10DPO
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/gallery/44af8e0971f28d29188451350fd6bf06/image_9336.jpg

14DPO
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/gallery/052fd4db2299504dac29c74ba8bf2482/image_9373.jpg

11 and 12 DPO
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/gallery/16448fabcd0291c16542d8604ea9fdb5/image_9333.jpg

I am still hoping the itchy boobies are a sign

AJ- I hope this is O for you

TnT yep chart looking JUST like your PG cycle.. WOW

wow that is just evil kel.....those evap lines and the possibility of them scare me into not testing. I was supposed to test this morning but I just couldnt bring myself to...esp after yesterday. If my temp is up tomorrow, I might convince myself....but we will see.

BUT the scary thing is hun is this is when I GOT pregnant-- yep they look like evaps right? EXCEPT for the 14DPO- that faint line is the one that convinced me to get a digie

wow that is awesome! Ok left nipple is itching like mad!!!!!!

Wow Kel!!! What EVIL little evaps!!!

TTC- I have no idea if itchy tata's is a sign or not. I need to look at my preg cycle and see if it was then too. Im scared to test too....we will see what my temps do and that will tell me whether to test early or not. As of right now im waiting.

Damn Ive NEVER charted itchy anything....so IDK about that. LOL I hope so

maybe it is the colder weather that is causing us to be itchy! Though it was 70 degrees here yesterday.....

Hello ladies..wow you've been busy! :haha:
How is everyone??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe