Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

My problem is that I'm curious, so I read about it, and then I freak out.

STOP.. LOL but then again I do the same flucking thing...... hee hee hee....

everything works differently on each woman

sure does.... :winkwink: I have heard women talk about how Vitex worked so quickly and crap- well it sure didn't work for me- I have heard Vit B will help u O.. that didn't work for me and I really don't think the Maca worked for me either- just gave me the craps :rofl: well the powder form did...

tell ya what my ta ta's are starting to hurt now- always a tale tell sign for me AF is about a week away :(

NYpage- Turkey BLT's tonight............ nuttin like an awesome BLT.... gosh they are scrum-dill-e-o-cious.................. :lol:

who me BUFF---------- yeah maybe 20 years ago- now I am nuttin but a marshmellow puff... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee doggie

Char- GIRL. that is my guess :)

Char- I cant tell! Too little! Cant wait til another scan so I can speculate!

I just started to feel crampy! This means AF is soon...but now im 4 days early. Would be weird if last cycle was 7 days late and this one keeps on track...making it early. Who freaking knows....bring on the bitch!

Char its a bump pic that i want to see, not the US pic. So take a pic of that bump (bare, not under clothes) and lets see if we can guess!

Tummy is feeling a lil weird today, like really bloated or something and i had some mild cramping in my lower abdomen, lefts side but no point noticing those things now, its waaaaay too early for anything.

aj i stop temping so i can chill in my 2ww instead of trying to read my temps and what they mean :dohh:

Oh i c. Good for you Dandy, i think not charting in the tww would drive me more nuts! :haha:

So thought id come vent right now......

Im crampy and a little irritated! Some dodo brain stuck a ping pong ball in Amy's gas tank. Cost $200 just get a new fuel pump....good thing we know a guy that could help amy fix it! I just dont know whats up with the world these days.....Who puts a ping pong ball in a tank??? Ive never heard of that!

Ok rant is over.... sorry

So I had a work out and im really crampy and back hurts pretty bad. Should I lay off the workout totally or just ease it up a bit?

I guess everyone is asleep! Hope you all have a lovely day/night

Sorry to hear that TnT, some people just have too much time on their hands. Some kids poured sugar into my bro's tank once, it messed up everything and gave him car trouble for weeks!

What kind of workout do you do? If its something vigorous i'd say cut down to be on the safe side.

Kel and TnT - thanks, you are probably right it will be back up but only to dive down a day or so later....it seems to be a trend with me.

Char - I am thinking team blue

Rosa - we all read to much on the internet...LOL...my obgyn tells me all the time to stay off the internet.

TnT - that sucks! Seriously I wouldnt even think to do something like that....yeah ease up a bit on the work out but continue your regimen. Clomid can make you more crampy than usual.

AJ - your crampiness could be your corpus luteum forming....you are about 1 dpo right?

well my wonderful husband took me to dinner and a movie to cheer me up..gotta love him...he always knows how to make me feel better! Good night everyone!

Aj- oh man that is a hard fix right there! Im sorry hun.....at least you can get a ping pong ball out...sugar would TOTALLY mess up a car. I usually do 30 min on treadmill and during 2ww I dont get my heart rate above 150. Usually I work out alot harder but trying to take it easy...but todays minimal workout wore me out. My back is hurten and crampy... PS I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow! What CD's did you BD?

TTC- your probably right about the clomid....I usually do cramp pretty hard with the clomid. Can't wait to see tomorrows temps as well! FULL stalker mode is ON!! :haha: Have a good night hun....im about to go to bed too...oh and your OH treating you tonight is so nice! What a lovely man! :thumbup:

Yes ttc I am 1dpo I believe, I have a lot of bloating and my tummy feels tight, I dunno we'll see.

Tnt I'd say listen to ur body, if your regular workout was too much then cut down or stop if u think u need to. As for bd days, lol, everyday! Think we might skip tonight tho since my innards feel so crampy and tender:)

I'm dyin to see all the temps tomorrow!

Yes ttc I am 1dpo I believe, I have a lot of bloating and my tummy feels tight, I dunno we'll see.

Tnt I'd say listen to ur body, if your regular workout was too much then cut down or stop if u think u need to. As for bd days, lol, everyday! Think we might skip tonight tho since my innards feel so crampy and tender:)

I'm dyin to see all the temps tomorrow!

Dang girl!!! You were a bding FOOL girl..just like never was. Well if u did it everyday then I'm sure u caught that eggy. Looken forward to ur temps come up.

tnt - who would do that with a ping pong ball?? gosh pple annoy me with their stupidity

still no AF yet, am lightly crampy, so will prob show up tonight then :shrug:

so AF seems to show for me today, might start overnight, or later tonight :shrug: still not here yet, its annoying, i wish she would start, the later it gets the more hopeful im getting :cry:

Tnt, natural progesterone cream is what my sil suggested for me. I asked her if my levels were fine, would this still be okay? She said yep! That's the beauty of the natural stuff, just strengthens. I'm still a little unsure of when to actually be applying it. She said day 14-28 and it will regulate my cycles. However, I've also read (don't believe everything you read, I know) that if you stop it abruptly, it can bring AF. So I'm not sure.
Are you going to give it a try as well Rosa:thumbup: oh and love you rnew picture and Im with you on google its a belessing and a curse all in the one go!:haha: we all are guilty of that :blush::haha:

Oh yea ladies.. while im on the comp :) heres a link to the possible new house that me and ian want

please ignore the state of the decorating, we need to re decorate!! lol

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-15169050.html?premiumA=true

I think it looks great, loads of potential and not much work needs to be done, just putting you own mark on it, with colours and curtains etc :thumbup:

My AF is due mon or tuesday as well and BFN today so im definately out this month!
I have to agree with evey one if AF is not due till monday you may not be out yet! it could still be to early I never got a BFP 3 days before AF it was the night before she was due or day or after I was 16 DPO before I got a positive on this baby! :hugs: but if you are out Im hopping AF does not keep you waiting!
So thought id come vent right now......

Im crampy and a little irritated! Some dodo brain stuck a ping pong ball in Amy's gas tank. Cost $200 just get a new fuel pump....good thing we know a guy that could help amy fix it! I just dont know whats up with the world these days.....Who puts a ping pong ball in a tank??? Ive never heard of that!

Ok rant is over.... sorry

So I had a work out and im really crampy and back hurts pretty bad. Should I lay off the workout totally or just ease it up a bit?

I guess everyone is asleep! Hope you all have a lovely day/night

OH wow some people are just scum and stupid Karma hun it will bite them in the ass :growlmad: how are you feeling today, may be slow it down or have a break today and relax instead! how about a swim! god I love a swim actually! not sure about getting in a swimming suit though! eeek! :haha:

Kel :hugs:PMA hun

OOH I had a go at the morph and I had no pictures with mine or Dh mouth closed so had a go any way and it was mad the baby looks like Eireann :haha:

Charx how are you feeling question for you before I have a guess how close to OV did you BD :winkwink:

Ok insulin adjustment does not seem to have worked, still getting high readings and Im so living for my scan on the 8th of Feb, I had a dream last night that baby is huge already oh and the doc at my scan tell me Im having a girl and not a boy! wow I hope that doesnt happen Im very in love with my little man now, not that I would not love a little girl it would be just weird :haha:
Im not sure if my dream was because a friend got told her baby was huge at her scan yesterday or I woke up with pain in my ribs and in my dream I could feel it and was thinking this is just like Iain my second baby he was huge and I was so sore carrying him. :dohh: Ok you are doing well if you could follow all that :blush:

celtic :haha: :hugs: sorry the adjustment doesnt seem to have worked

well im going to bed so i can stop stressing about AF :dohh: i think she will be here in the morning, and ill just have to try the soy again, might try to get OH on the macca to help his spermies :thumbup:

Celtic-do they have you coming into the doctor every 2weeks now? Can they not measure it before your scan? Seems a long time! Idk if it's the same with where you are from but we get a doc visit every 2weeks when we get to the last tri so they do measure the tum. Hope the babies still got some room in there and healthy as can be.

Celtic-do they have you coming into the doctor every 2weeks now? Can they not measure it before your scan? Seems a long time! Idk if it's the same with where you are from but we get a doc visit every 2weeks when we get to the last tri so they do measure the tum. Hope the babies still got some room in there and healthy as can be.

No its a little diffierent this time, the baby doc hasnt wanted to see me as much but in saying that the midwifes do all the checks on blood pressure etc so if you had a problem or concern they would pop you in to see the doc, I saw him last week and he did not want to see me again for 3 weeks, I do have to speak with my GD doc ever week and they adjust my insulin. I must be just feeling a bit nervous over the scan now, as depending on it they will decide if they will induce early or let me at least get to my due date. Im worried about the GD and would rather baby came sooner rather than later well not till 39 weeks really the placenta can cause problems with GD think Ive done the looking up stuff to much and read to many horror stories plus a thread I was on here a girl posted about losing her baby at 38 weeks becuase of GD scared me even if my mind was telling me her GD was not controlled and mine is :dohh:

Morning :hi:

GEESH Celtic---- I seriously I do NOT get your health coverage over there... you are a high risk and the doctor doesn't want to see you for another three weeks... THAT IS INSANE---- by now I believe the third tri- we see our OBGYN more often

Dandy I SURE hope she doesn't show for you

Nypage- what's going on???

TnT- what an ass for doing that to Amy's car............ grrrrrrr

welp weird temps for me- totally not understanding this at all... this part f my cycle I have NEVER seen on any of my prervious charts- well maybe my PG chart- because those two high temp days were on a Saturday and Sunday and I BET I was out drinking the nights before... hee hee hee

:hi: to everyone else that hasn't checked in yet...

I will be back in a bit I gotta start work

Kel I think its all the cut backs, our health system is very bad in some area's I would assume that they will want to see me more often after this next appointment I will be nearly 35 weeks then, plus I will be asking him loads of questions as well. have a good day :flower: how the snow!!!

:wave: ladies!

Dandy, big :hugs: whether af shows or not.

Char i forgot to tell you that i like the house, i agree that once u decorate and make it your own it will be nice.

Kel i still say this chart resembles your March one, only that you had a dip on cd9 in March and this time you have a rise, so maybe you'll have the dip tomorrow or maybe it will just keep going up and up! :D

Tnt i had to make sure we got that eggy surrounded this trip, no way around the :spermy: :haha:

afm, i think DH may have damaged my thermometer when changing the batteries, cuz it was really hard to do. But i keep getting different temps even when i take them one behind the other. If i cover the top part too (where we opened it and had to tape it closed) i get higher temps than if its uncovered, so i think it might be broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->