Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww Dandy hun.... im sorry the boo boo witch is here!! Ughhh.... BUT im super glad you have a nice plan ahead of you and getting OH's SA done. So hopefully he hasn't got a problem there...knowing it will def help you hun and gives you something to look forward too.

AJ- Did you end up getting a new therm? Or you just gonna wait out the 2ww like dandy?

Ny- :happydance: yeay for the lovely presents in the mail. I LOVE PRESEED. Stuff is AMAZING and pretty much swear by that and softcups. I always put a full tube of preseed in me prior to "relations." So it can get rid of any weird acidity in me...just in case. BUT i have read that women with male partners tend to think a full tube is WAAY too much.... like too slippery :haha: :rofl: Are you excited to temp? Feeling okay I suppose. Symptoms are crazy right now but can be explained for other things as well....nausea (I got busy at the salon and dizzy so thats prob the reason for that) tired...(a friday at the salon is CRAZY busy for me, so that explains that) Crampy (endo pains) headaches (really anything) backache (I stood all day doing hair). :rofl: so really this all could be explained. So we will see...unless I see my temps go WAAY up then I will prob wait to test. I really dont wanna see another BFN and kinda scared/nervous to see a BFP. :haha:

Celtic- Can't remember if I saw if you posted or not! :dohh: So thought id say HELLO :wave: Hope your doing ok today and your numbers are still alright. :hugs:

TTC- Can't wait to see your temps in the AM! WOOT WOOT! :happydance:

AFM- well wrote half of it in NY's post about symptoms in such. Went window shopping after work and now just relaxing. Get to babysit a 9 month old tomorrow that is sooo LOVEY...he loves to cuddle and kiss and flirt....and lay in your arms... GAHHH my dream come true. So im pretty excited!

Linny, Sparkle, and SBB- hope you girls are doing well with your new lovelies!! Thinking of you.

TCC oooh thanks hun, I feel so much better and as long as I feel well and feel this baby kick me I feel confident that all will be ok, my blood suagrs are worse this time than when I had GD before but Im still in control and will do what ever to have a healthy baby I will trust my gut and will be so knocking at my dic door if I feel worried at all :flower::hugs:

TNT :hugs: your soo right I am taking good care of them, they are still a little high after some meals, I think A, I might have to adjust my meals again and B,looks like more insulin for me. Im doing good so far today though :thumbup: oh liking those symptoms could be expalined away or..... FX :flower:

nypage this is my 4th time having GD and 3rd time on insulin, wow when I read that I say some people think Im mad having one more! this has to be the worst though, I wonder will it go this time:shrug: Ive never seen my blood sugars go so high and Im on insulin, I dread to think what they be like if I wasnt on any at all. Im looking forward to stalking your chart!

Dandy huge :hugs: stupid witch Im glad you have a plan to help ease the pain for this cycle, try cutting the capsules in half if they make you gag

Kel who has itchy boobs!! I so had them in the ealry days!!! I thought I got trush on my nipples or something :haha:

well went shopping last night and DH minded the litle ones in the car make it easier and think we will swap from now on, pushing a trolly is to hard! my ribs were killing me :dohh: I dont mind he good a doing it for me :haha: had loads of BH last night as well so hoping baby moving down were he should be for coming out :happydance:

HI AJ waiting to see OV confirmed FX :hugs:

:hugs: to every one else!

NY - I am in the Bahamas......

Erin - I thought aspirin was supposed to help with implantation? I was thinking of taking it next cycle for that reason.

Dandy - sorry af gotcha hun but I think I am right behind you!

Celtic - great attitude hun.....take care! I had some itchy nips yesterday but today nothing....combined with my bfn I will say I am out.

AFM - did a 10mIu IC test this morning and got a BFN, i doubt such a sensitive test would be wrong...so i can expect af by Monday!

NY - I am in the Bahamas......

Erin - I thought aspirin was supposed to help with implantation? I was thinking of taking it next cycle for that reason.

Dandy - sorry af gotcha hun but I think I am right behind you!

Celtic - great attitude hun.....take care! I had some itchy nips yesterday but today nothing....combined with my bfn I will say I am out.

AFM - did a 10mIu IC test this morning and got a BFN, i doubt such a sensitive test would be wrong...so i can expect af by Monday!

I know! and thats what I had read too, thats why I was taking it. A baby aspirin though.. but regular aspirin is an 'nsaid' which prevents follicles from releasing eggs, and prevents implantation.. I'm thinking I might start using the baby aspirin again.. maybe in low doses it helps? Everything really stresses asking your doc before starting a baby aspirin when TTC, and I know my doc would probably tell me not to take it. just relax. phh.
so I'm afraid maybe I should listen and not take it..
but if you've had multiple m/c's they say that the baby aspirin can help you..

well I bought the low dose to try during the next cycle....i asked my dr and his response....Never heard of it helping but it wont hurt!

TTC- BFN??? Guhhh im sorry hun... Hopefully its not enough to show up yet.

Celtic- Wow you've had GD everytime? You poor poor thing. Do you end up with diabeties after you give birth? My friend had GD and she ended up with diabeties after he was born. But she didn't really control her like you do. I think you do GREAT. :thumbup: I can't wait to meet little man in his pics!!! :hugs:

well I bought the low dose to try during the next cycle....i asked my dr and his response....Never heard of it helping but it wont hurt!

My dr says the same thing. LOL he's never heard of maca either. Cracks me up how we sometimes know more about vits in such.

morning guys

TTC- :( is all I can say......:hugs:

Dandy I am so very sorry about the :witch: showing up

TnT- your chart is SOOOOO uncanny to your BFP cycle

Celtic- I hope the lil man is moving into position for you

AFM- I too also got a BFN with a 25mIu IC and I was sad because I had a dream last night that a friend of mine mother told me I was pregnant.. it was weird.. I was at a shopping mall (I think) and she just passed me and look right at me and said your pregnant and walked away then I heard her say "the size of a blueberry" it was WEIRD

so I am going out tonight with the girls while Jeff heads to AC for the night......OH WELL... story of my life

Kel- I see ya lurking!!! Nice temp rise girl! I think this chart looks better than marchs

morning guys

TTC- :( is all I can say......:hugs:

Dandy I am so very sorry about the :witch: showing up

TnT- your chart is SOOOOO uncanny to your BFP cycle

Celtic- I hope the lil man is moving into position for you

AFM- I too also got a BFN with a 25mIu IC and I was sad because I had a dream last night that a friend of mine mother told me I was pregnant.. it was weird.. I was at a shopping mall (I think) and she just passed me and look right at me and said your pregnant and walked away then I heard her say "the size of a blueberry" it was WEIRD

so I am going out tonight with the girls while Jeff heads to AC for the night......OH WELL... story of my life

If I remember correctly you didn't get a solid BFP until later DPO. Your only 10 DPO right now! I hope your dream comes true! I really hope so!!!

My chart resembles my august one but lower than then...so we will see. No urges to test early yet. Still waiting to see what my temps do.

yeah but by 10DPO I was getting some kind of a line........... :( no biggie

you can overlay your chart TnT- you'll see right under your chart- a button that says chart overlay and then you can choose what cycles you want.. see what is looks like and click on the update home page-- but I am not sure if that is for VIP members.. are you VIP?

oh that's good to know! I think I was just worried she'd tell me not to and I'd still want to do it.. so that's why I'm afraid to ask.. hahah

Ya im VIP. I overlayed it and it looks like that cycle just a little bit lower temps than then. Which doesn't rule me out, I know, just no urges to test yet...im not that confident just yet. :haha:

Well shoot....your timing was perfect....just dont get it!

well I am just awaiting for her to show next week and start another LONG ASS cycle :)

thanks ladies....but I would think a 10miu would show up by now....I am already 13 dpo.

Kel still early days...you might implant a bit later ya know!

you guys are so great to try to keep me positive but I just don't have it at all...

BUT THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for trying.... :hugs:

if I get my ass in gear I may go get a FRER today and see what that says because I know these IC are CRAP- all I want to do is sleep... I went to bed at 10pm last night and woke up at 5:30 for my temp and went back t bed til 8am.. I NEVER sleep that late

Ya you'd think it would show by now. But Char didn't get her BFP until she was a week late!

Maybe a night out with the girls will cheer you up a little more. A frer is a good idea. When I tested in Aug I used a digi and I think thats why I got early bfp at 9DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->