Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lol, you poor cold ones, longing for 70 degrees weather whereas I complain that 70 is cold :haha:

Hey girls!
TTC- where are you in the world? I snorted when you said 70 degrees was cold!

Kel- shitty!! What dpo? Are those cheap ones or good ones?

Tnt-:hi:- How are you today? Feeling like you should test soon?

Leeze- I have a red room also! I want to paint over it but then i'd have to repaint the blue that attaches because its kind of a country style home with red and blue and white trim...so I need to be really motivated for all of this!

AJ- are you testing soon too?

I feel like everyone will test soon!

Celtic- you just have to trust the sysmem i guess right? Does your GD go away after you give birth? Or is this your first time....

I wish I could scroll back as I was typing.....how do you all remember everything so well as you are responding? I KNOW there were other things I had some 2 cents for but cant remember now! Gahhhh.
Sorry ladies I am still reading about you all and commenting in my head!!

I got a bunch of stuff in the mail yesterday=- my BBT, FertilCM, Vitex, and preseed. Now just have to decide what I ma actually going to use because thats too much stuff! Im still waiting for my Maca and vit B's too! Sheeeeeesh!

Im sick today:( No bueno. I never get sick but am icky. And to top it off I have the mild cramps too. So its a lovely *&@^*$#! day:blush:

Ive not tested again cuz those cramps seem to indicate the arrival of mrs AF. Whatever- bring it on! I have stuff to try next cycle!

Nypage I'm not testing soon, I'm like 1 or 2 days past ov (I hope) so I have just about 2 weeks before any testing takes place.

Oh, ok I thought you were talking about testing....your ticker is wrong i take it, right?

No its right but I'm not testing until AF is late, so I have 13 or 14 days to go before I test.

guys guys guys,,

those photos are from my 2010 March cycle when I got PG... I was just showing so I can put something positive in the gals minds that we can get what look like evaps OR nothing at all wth our DPO....and STILL BE PG... :lol:

you should been in here back then.. I was driving Suz and Welshie MAD with those tests.. LOL we couldn't make heads or tails with them-- and yes they all ended up being a positive pregnancy test!!!

aj :haha: i think you should get a new thermometer :rofl:

well girls for me its 14dpo, so i guess AF is 1 day late, im trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up :cry: i bet she will be here today :cry: though looking at my old charts i had a 16 day LP once, so maybe she will show in the next few days then :cry:

kel :happydance: yay for more snow :rain:

tnt - still no sign of her, expecting her anytime through the next 2 days i reckon :dohh: not gonna test for a few days yet i hate looking at neg tests :nope:
thats funny about you itchy boobs :haha:

well i wish i could have itchy nips or some sign that AF wont show :dohh: im trying so hard to stay in a pos mind set so i dont feel down when AF shows :dohh: its sooo hard :(

Kel- Thanks for the pics!! Iknow there's always hope but i usually err on the more negative side of it all and dont want to get hopeful! Ive acceptted witch is coming cuz I have crampies. Oh joyful. We totally BDed a freakin bunch this month too....its impossi fricken bul!

Ok girls im out :witch: :cry: im gonna try to get OH to take macca this cycle and i might try to take it myself :thumbup: if i can swallow it gag!! and im gonna try the soy once more will try to get OH to get his SA done this week too, so i can make an appy with the gyn for the end of this cycle

Dandy- im sorry stupid witch came. Its a good thing you are going into it with a plan though to take your mind off some of the disappointment. On to the next cycle! We can do it! I will be close to you now, im soon to have AF visit. How many days are those cycles of yours?

my recent one was 44 days, the one before was 31 days, so i never really know how long they will be :shrug: without the soy/clomid my cycles were sometimes 3 months long :dohh:

what are you going to be taking this cycle ny?

Im going to take Maca, Prenatal, Vit B complex 50, baby aspirin, and use the preseed and start temping. I have to see if im even ovulating! Thought I was but skeptical now.

What will you be taking Dandy?

Im going to take Maca, Prenatal, Vit B complex 50, baby aspirin, and use the preseed and start temping. I have to see if im even ovulating! Thought I was but skeptical now.

What will you be taking Dandy?

I took that 2 cycles ago and it was my best cycle! longest LP at 12 days.. last cycle I took the same, but stopped the baby aspirin after O because I was reading it was an nsaid and would interfere with implantation and interfere with the release of eggs, blah blah blah.. well... then my LP decreased to 10 days... so I don't know if I should go back to doing everything that you'll be doing or not!! :shrug:

ny - ill be on the soy and maybe maca again :thumbup: and hopefully OH will be on maca too

awwww, sorry the witch got u Dandy, btw, how are you and the exercise getting along? Have you been sticking with it?

Nypage, my chart doesn't say dpo cuz ov hasn't been confirmed yet, the temp tomorrow will confirm it....or not in which case i would go absolutely crazy.

mmm i do exercise, prob not enough :dohh:

how are you getting on AJ you and your OH were exercising werent you?

We started and then stopped just as fast :dohh: it was really inconvenient wit DH's schedule at the time and we go to bed too late to do it in the evening. Now we have the time but are just plumb lazy, I'm hoping we can get into it tho. DH does a little weight training but not consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->