Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks Mandy & ttc :D

To be honest I'm worried I might not love my baby as much as I love my cats :rofl:

TTC no don't worry, it's safe to take all the time, even throughout pregnancy.

I just thought for Mandy, she can start it CD1 (if she gets there :D) as it will be a fresh cycle and easier to monitor the effects... Otherwise with all the symptom spotting it might mask them!

x x x

hahaha yeah me too...not sure when to test....I hate getting those NSBABFN's (Not-so-bad-ass-bfn's) So I am trying to get to 14 dpo...that is unless my body just screams it at me....You are pregnant!!!! hahahaha

hey how do you guys post pics on your message?????

You have to do a 'proper' reply, like click post reply not just type at the bottom (make sense?!) then under the box is a manage attachments button... just click that and upload..

x x x

Oh Ok, thanks sbb....I think I will take it until I get my bfp...and then stop.

Hi Girls...:wave:

Sorry it's just gonna be a quick one it's taken me ages to read thru all the pages and it really doesn't help when you can't focus thru tears of laughter:rofl:....I should bottle you all up and sell you as a tonic...I'd make millions!:winkwink::hugs:

:shhh:....*SBB turn away from the computer!:rofl:*....I just got a Jenny Renny reading done:lol: Can't wait to find out what she says.
I did see a psychic a couple of years back and he said that he could see a pregnancy on the cards but it would be slow coming and he could also see weightloss around the same time....what am I doing now???!

Trying to shed a lb or two and am still waiting for the sticky :bfp:....lets hope Jenny can shed some light on how much longer to wait:winkwink:

Right girls I gotta dash my lil Pickle needs picking up from school....chat later xxxxx

i just got that jenny reading so cant wait to see wat it comes back with xx

:shhh:....*SBB turn away from the computer!:rofl:*....I just got a Jenny Renny reading done:lol:

OH MY GOD YOU LOT ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

Give me £8 and I'll do your readings :rofl:

I hope she says good things for you Welshie, and you Mandy....

x x x

haha Im laughing at myself for even posting the temps. :rofl: Thank you though, SBB :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjhi8htHSc

ha ha Linny I went and got one from Jenny just for shits and giggles

now what kills me is I just finished bleeding due to a MC, you KNOW I am not gonna get another period for at least 4 to 5 weeks ( it took me 5 weeks after the 1st MC)

and this is what I got back

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 2nd of March and 16th of February 2011.

Jennifer

those dates cannot be .. there is just no physical way I would have to get pregnant NOW and HELLO THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

welllllllllllllllllll it could now that I just calculated stuff if I were to get AF on or around May 26th

Due Date 3/1/2011 Conception 6/9/2010
Pregnancy Test 6/23/2010 1st Heartbeat 7/7/2010
Quickening 9/29/2010 Viability 11/9/2010

AND thank goodness it's not a Leap Year in 2011

Wow looking like it could happen :flower: are going to go for it! I know you said wait about 3 cycles!

Haha...it's all a bit of fun:lol: Although the guy that I have seen in the past was scarily good....perhaps I should of asked him how slow is slow!!!

How are you doing today lovely?

HAHAHAHA, I cant wait to hear what they say to you guys! I am seriously thinking about doing it....hahahaha....

I'm ok Hun, tired and feeling sicky.. But ok! It's all good and hopefully means a strong beanie....

I know it's only a bit of fun - I actually would like to do one but you never know who you can trust.... :shrug:

You ok about tomorrow?

X x x

people in the housee..... I'm in a rollercoaster after taking the MACA.. DH is flyin so high it sure does give you wings :D and he just can't get enough looking for BFP for next month :happydance:

people in the housee..... I'm in a rollercoaster after taking the MACA.. DH is flyin so high it sure does give you wings :D and he just can't get enough looking for BFP for next month :happydance:

Woohoo!!!! :wohoo:

X x x

Aww bless you hun...little and often to eat...ginger biscuits....dry crackers apparently help...:shrug::hugs:

I'm trying desperately hard not to think about it hun...haven't slept for the last two nights so maybe a GA induced sleep will do me good....switch my brain off:dohh::rofl::loopy:

:hug:

:wave:
Hello all.
Does anyone use Maca powder? I need to figure out a way to get more in me..lol

Kelster does Whit... She'll be on later I can't remember what she mixes it with...

Welsh it will be fine, but I know it's scary.... :hugs: will be thinking of you...

Yep I am trying the little and often thing today - working well so far!

x x x

Is it weird that Im still stalking your chart SBB? LOL! I feel like a madwoman staring at yours, then looking at mine... then hunting down other women with charts whose AF started--and I only have 4 temps on mine!! I must admit mine at 6dpo started to look like yours at 6 dpo.. but I think Im just going insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->