Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yeah but I dont think Char used such a ultra sensitive test....I think I just need to accept the inevitable and move onto the next cycle.

I understand that hun. I always like to prepare myself just in case of dissapointment!

you know what I was wondering....is the prog cream maken my temps high?

Well darn...I've only been on it 3 days. Boo lol yep not testen anytime soon then

Celtic, yes I use progesterone cream. I put it on my abdomen twice a day starting dpo 1 until AF.

I can't say if it makes temps higher, because I started temping the same month I started prog cream.:shrug:

prog could make your temps higher!

yep it does...just look at mine.. this cycle is higher then my March cycle becaue I am using progesterone cream

Rosa did you hear that you should use it on different spots? I rotate from my ta ta's, wrists, feet, tummy..

welp -WHY I did it I have NO IDEA- but Jeff brought home FRER,, he is just soo sweet for picking that stuff up.. but a BIG FAT NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damnit.. :rofl:

Thats why im wondering if my temps are high because of the prog cream? Today is day 3 of using it...so maybe thats the only reason why they are high.

Kel- Aww hun im sorry. But so sweet of Jeff!!!

UGH, I am thinking of testing again also....I have an ept burning a hole in my drawer right now...LOL...My boobs are bulging out the top of my bra....never had that before....but then again, maybe I never noticed before....I just keep thinking that 10 miu test would have picked it up already....so why waste the test ya know....i dunno!

TnT if you have only been using it for 3 days then I would say that it has gone down from where it was going the days before...which would lead me to belive that it might not be impacting your temps to much yet. Just a theory!

UGH, I am thinking of testing again also....I have an ept burning a hole in my drawer right now...LOL...My boobs are bulging out the top of my bra....never had that before....but then again, maybe I never noticed before....I just keep thinking that 10 miu test would have picked it up already....so why waste the test ya know....i dunno!

Mine was an EPT digi! I would be scared to test too....:nope:

Hey girls, just a quick hello to say I had an overnight stay in hospital but was discharged this morning. Feeling sore, tired and emotional but both I and my OH will get there. Slept most of today which has been needed after the last few days!

Stayed in a room with 2 other girls, one the same age as me...also been ttc, she had an ectopic and had emergency surgery...it was nice for us both to chat to each other about our losses.

Anyway I will be looking forward to the future, I am hoping we will be ready to ttc again maybe around April/May, yes it will be scary but I have a feeling it will all be ok :)

Sorry for the selfish post but wanted you all to know I am ok and to thank you for your support.

Yazzy - glad to see you back online and that you are on the mend....never mind about us...please do take care of yourself....it is not being selfish!

Hey girls, just a quick hello to say I had an overnight stay in hospital but was discharged this morning. Feeling sore, tired and emotional but both I and my OH will get there. Slept most of today which has been needed after the last few days!

Stayed in a room with 2 other girls, one the same age as me...also been ttc, she had an ectopic and had emergency surgery...it was nice for us both to chat to each other about our losses.

Anyway I will be looking forward to the future, I am hoping we will be ready to ttc again maybe around April/May, yes it will be scary but I have a feeling it will all be ok :)

Sorry for the selfish post but wanted you all to know I am ok and to thank you for your support.

Awww hun im so sorry:cry::cry: Im sorry you have to go through this. Get plenty of rest and hope you get to feeling better soon. Were all here for you hun....:hugs:

Hi everyone!!

Dandy - so sorry AF got you honey :hugs: - sounds like you got some good PMA there but it's tough every time she shows her wicked face, isn't it?

TTC - it's still really early so hang on in there! Some people don't get BFP until 21dpo so don't count yourself out yet. I know sometimes it can help to prepare for the worst just in case, but you're definitely still in with a shot still!! Bigger boobs is definitely a good sign!! :hugs:

NY - I love getting new TTC goodies in the post too. Fingers crossed something in this bundle will help you get that BFP!! :hugs: My living room is red and blue too but I'm painting over the blue as well, doing it brown - it's been red and blue for about 8 years and although I really love it, it definitely needs to be re-done. Also my OH and I are planning to buy somewhere together so will be renting my place out and I reckon it will be easier to rent out when it's more neutral colours. But I will miss my red walls!!

Kel - Jeff sounds like such a sweetheart, fingers crossed you get your BFP soon! Have you had any tests done to find out why you have such long cycles, it seems so unfair for you! :hugs:

TNT - Grease was fantastic!! Really cheesy and uplifting! The dancers were amazing too. We had such fun and want to go back and see it on a Saturday night at some point so hopefully the crowd will be a bit more lively and we will not feel so silly singing along!!

I found out that I can get an HSG done privately for £300 near to my work. I've emailed the fertility clinic I'm with to ask if it's ok for us to do that or if there's any other options. So fingers crossed it won't be delayed!!! Am feeling more positive today, long may it last!! Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Hi Yazzy - good to see you on here and it's definitely not selfish to post to let us know how you are, I think it's very thoughtful of you!! Take care honey xx :hugs:

Kel, no I had no heard about rotating the cream, but it makes sense. Thanks for the tip!

Yazzy, not selfish at all. Rest up and feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->