Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never- Your such a sweetie looking all that up! Im a little nervous atm....took a test on a cheapie and I can't totally rule out BFN...IDK if my eyes are playing tricks on me or what??

Kikki- AWWW what a beautiful little god daughter you have there!

Dandy- Thank you! :) I hope you are doing well!

Aj- Thank you! I love the hat too. My friend's sister-in-law made that hat and a sweater to match and a blanket! She did an amazing job!

Never- I was just going to say that when I saw your ticker!! 19 days! It's getting there!! That is so exciting.

Tnt- Thank you hun! I love looking at your temps every day!! It's very suspenseful! :)

I can see it! I can see it!! I see what you're talking about!. Try again in the morning with fmu or get a frer and see. I see something there tho!

damn just tried to upload an inverted pic too....too big... I gotta play on it...my mac sometimes has too much high def.

Tnt we dont need an inverted pic, the line is clear enough in the one you already posted! Run out and grab a digi or a frer and confirm it. Or just wait till in the morning if you can and use fmu, i'm sure it will be clearer then.

On my mac I can't really see a second line at all but sitting here staring at the test I can sorta see a faint shadow! AHH im nervous!:wacko:

TCC huge hugs hun :hugs:

Kiki oooh soooo pretty she is such a little dote:thumbup:

TNT OMG I can so see a second line:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: FXFXFXFXFX stick stick Stick :happydance:

I went and bought some digi's so hopefully I can wait until tomorrow morning to test again. My nerves are going crazy right now!

I can imagine your nerves Tnt if we're going so crazy for you :haha: did you say anything to Amy yet or show her the test? if you did what did she say?

I can imagine your nerves Tnt if we're going so crazy for you :haha: did you say anything to Amy yet or show her the test? if you did what did she say?

Ya I showed Amy and she sees the VERY faint line. She's prob more nervous right now. "IF" this is it....then were just nervous of another MC I guess.

Its weird bc my back hasn't been hurting as bad as last time...I figured that was implanation last time...well my back hasn't hurt that bad....its been achey but not THAT bad....:dohh: damn my brain thinking waaaayyy too much.

Tnt - I'm on my phone and I can deffo see a line :) I pray its a sticker line!! Yay :) how many dpo are u? X

You had a dip at 10 days post last time, maybe that was implantation? I dunno, it will be interesting to see if you have one tomorrow too :)

This time you're using the progesterone cream and stuff so try and relax, MUCH easier said than done i know! It must be a real firm beanie tho to be showing up at 9dpo and u didnt even use fmu! I cant wait to see tomorrow's test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->