Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Evening ladies :)

When I tested I used clear blue when I was due af...then when I was a week late i used a cheap one & got a bfp :)

Yazzy - thinking of u :hugs: :hugs:

Love u girls

Xxx

wow busy gurls :coffee:

thanx for all the hugs guys :kiss:

ttc your temp is still up there, i have hope for you yet :thumbup:

kel maybe that dream is a sign :shrug: your not out yet either girlie

I'm having a very crampy AF :dohh: its been quite painful, must be the soys effects, not normally this bad :shrug:

Hey ladies!

Yazzy thanks for the update, your post was not selfish and even if it was, you are entitled to quite a couple of those right now, we care about you so say whatever you need to say to get thru this.

Tnt i couldnt bother getting a new thermometer, i'm using all my pma and saying i wont be needing a thermometer much longer anyway!:D Maybe just one more cycle (pma! pma! so i'll struggle on with this one for now, i think its fairly accurate anyway, not off by too much.

Kel, Ttc, i'm sorry its not looking too bright right now but i'll keep some pma alive for you guys, its not over till the witch flies in so until then i'm not counting you guys out. I understand not wanting to get your hopes up tho, i know how bad the disappointment can be.:dohh:

Dandy sorry you're having a bad af, hopefully it passes quickly.

Afm, i have crosshairs! So let the two week stress begin :)

just dropping by to say hi and see if any new BFPs!! Come on TTC and Kel - we're counting on you!! :haha: Fingers crossed there's at least one BFP in there!! xx :hugs:

I'm off to the DIY shop with my OH because I ran out of paint yesterday then will be finishing off the living room today!! Bored of it already and there's books and furniture everywhere!! Will be nice when it's done so I'd better get to it!! Catch you all later. Have a great Sunday :hugs:

morning ladies.....

huge temp drop this morning....so af should be here either tonight or tomorrow.....so i am so over this! We did everythign right this cycle.....WTF!!!!!

morning ladies.....

huge temp drop this morning....so af should be here either tonight or tomorrow.....so i am so over this! We did everythign right this cycle.....WTF!!!!!

I already wrote in your journal.....but im sooooo sorry hun.:cry::growlmad: BIG BIG BIG :hugs:

Massive hugs ttc, I know what you mean, like what else can u possibly do to make this happen.

Tnt your chart on the other hand just continues to reach for the skies! I love it! I'll b over the moon if my chart looks nething like yours :)

Kel, bfp or not its still fascinating how much your two cycles resemble. All you need now is a small dip tomorrow and a rise the following day and they'll be twins!

Dandy - sorry af got u :( :hugs:

Ttc - ooh :( stoopid af :hugs:

Aj - ::happydance: bring on tww :)

Kel & tnt - :hi: :hugs:

Anyone heard from Welsh? Hope she's ok

Xxxx

morning ladies.....

:hugs::hugs:
I know how you feel sweetie!!! We're in this together.. Let's hope we get our valentine's babies!

Char- :wave:

AJ- Im wondering if my prog cream is what is maken my temps high though??? :dohh: this is why I haven't tested yet...cuz I keep thinking its the darn cream. FX for your 2ww hun!!! :happydance:

Kel- Chart still looks decent. FX it was just shy.

Erin- :wave:

tnt - i did a search on fertility friend for progesterone cream on charts to compare temperatures and i only found one with temperatures quite as high as yours, and it was a pregnancy cycle. the rest of the girls had temps quite lower than yours using the progesterone cream. i'm thinking it's pregnancy temperatures instead of progesterone cream temperatures, but that's just me :)

Char- :wave:

AJ- Im wondering if my prog cream is what is maken my temps high though??? :dohh: this is why I haven't tested yet...cuz I keep thinking its the darn cream. FX for your 2ww hun!!! :happydance:

Kel- Chart still looks decent. FX it was just shy.

Erin- :wave:

Tnt-- Your chart looks FAB!!!! FX'd for you!! :)

Aj- Yay for the 2ww! :) Good Luck!

ttc- I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Tnt- your temps look great!!

Yazzy- Thinking of you!

I hope everyone is having a great day! Since we all love babies so much, I hope you don't mind if I introduce you all to my beautiful God daughter.. Brielle Marie :) She is a big help getting me through all of this!

Attachments

• IMG_0759 2.jpg
    IMG_0759 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Never- Thank you! She has been a huge help getting me through all of this. How are you doing hun??

:wave:

aww kiki, what a beautiful god child :hugs:

hey never :hugs:

sorry to hear about the temp dip ttc :flower: i get how you feel, last cycle was the first time we had timed our bd awesomely :dohh: unless OH is not working prop i dunno what else i can do :dohh:

sooo jealous of your temps tnt :happydance: fxed that its a good sign for you

kel :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"