Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Char- I am 9DPO right now. My Aug cycle, I tested at 9 DPO on a diggie and got a DEF bfp. So wasn't sure if everyone else could see the line or if it was just my darn imagination ya know.

AJ- Ya your right. I have metformin and prog cream so should be covered there. Im kinda interested to see what my temp is tomorrow as well. So weird how its been so close....I kinda wonder if its still prog cream and maybe that faint line is just evap or chem? AGggg :haha:

Well we should know for sure in the morning whether its real or not Tnt, did you use fmu to do your first test last time?

Ya I used an EPT digi that says "preg" or "not Preg." And I tested 9DPO last time but with first morning pee. Today I used a super cheapie at 1pm after I woke up at 8 am....so I already peed quiet a bit.

Ya so i'm pretty amazed that you got any kind of line today considering! Tomorrow's test should be much more positive. Is there anything you're supposed to do when you get a positive? Like is your doctor gonna start you on anything or such?

Well if it is pos tomorrow then I will call them and try and get seen by wed. But were supposed to get 12inches of snow and sleet by Wed and its a 2hr drive to see him. So we will see what happens I guess.

Well lets see if you can sanely get thru the night, then you can worry about driving to the doctor :haha:

Tnt, I see a line, too!! Go out and get a digi! FX for you!!

Ttc, hugs, girl. I totally know how you feel. I hate seeing that huge temp drop. :cry: We've had 2 cycles where we did everything, and I mean everything right, and still no bfp. :nope: Keep trucking through...we'll get there! Not over until AF comes, though. :hugs:

Afm, a huge patch of ewcm!!! I haven't started opks yet, since I'm only CD10 and usually O on CD17. We'd dtd tonight, but my dh has his SA tomorrow, so we have to save it for that.

Has anyone's dh had a SA? How long do the results take?

Thanks Aj....lets hope. FX stick!!!

Rosa- Good luck on the SA tomorrow. :thumbup: I hope there is good results!

Rosa - my oh had s sa... but he was an idiot! I kept asking him to ring the doc,but he kept saying no they'll ring me...but after a month I'd had enough and he finally rung the doc.. to know the result he had to make an appointment - his count was a bit low I think that's why. When's ur hubby got his?
Tnt - trying not to get excited but there's deffo a line :) can't wait to see another test :D

Xx

OMG girls!!! EPT diggie says "PREGNANT!!" I tried to upload a pic but after 5 min of doing it, it wont load! :haha:

:happydance::headspin::fool::wohoo::bunny:
Omg Tnt!! That is awesome news! Congrats girlie, now lets make this little bean stick!

So you're going to the doctor's today or tomorrow right?

Girl it is scary how much your charts match!

Well im trying to figure out what I should do cuz we have almost a half inch of ice out there and people are wrecking like crazy. I would like to go in... but need to avoid the bad dr. :haha:

I had to take my temps like 5 times today cuz my therm was maken weird noises. LOL

off topic: I just saw something interesting on tv, they say if your temps go up super high when you ovulate, it basically destroys the egg so you can't get pregnant. I've never heard that one before!

Yeh Tnt maybe you should wait, its better to wait a lil bit than to risk an accident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->