Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TnT - Huge congrats hun, I will pray hard for your sticky bean!

Rosa - how long have you been ttc? Have you been dx with any fertility issues?

AJ - WHAT????? What do you mean you destroy the egg? If that is the case then I must destroy my egg every month.

AJ that is some crazy info. I wonder if its true! Like I know PCOS destroys eggs I read so thats why its hard to get preg. Hmm that is so weird.

TTC- Thanks hun. I hope so too!

how doesw pcos destroy eggs...do you just not ovulate or do you ovulate and then it destroys it?

cramps aer here in full force so I am thinking it will be here today. Also when we bd'ed last night I spotted a bit which is always a sign.

I think it was because PCOS makes too many eggs and they end up getting destroyed prob by themselves.

Sorry af seems to be on the way...DAMN!

I wonder if I have pcos...I do have cysts on my ovaries...but it seems that I am ovualating....I wonder if I am ovulating and then the egg is being destroyed???? Oh now I am worried.

Congrats TNT! Great news!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I tried to start temping this weekend but didnt do very well and also read that you need to start on CD1, which I havent gotten AF yet so will be more serious then. I work overnight tonight so tommorrow would be pointless. I will start wed am. Cant wait! OH and I took some Maca the other day, since im pretty sure im not preg, and i think it made me naseous....is this normal?

Ny- How many mg are you taking? When I first started taking it...I got some nausea but my tum is very sensitive if I dont eat before taking meds. So I usually eat then take the maca.

Ttc i just thought it was interesting, i didnt mean to get you all worried! I'm sure your temps aren't high enough for that, i'm thinking its maybe if your temp are closer to fever level but i dunno, they didn't say how high is too high. I guess the eggs kinda get fried or cooked? I have no idea.

Oh ok....sorry I am just extra sensitive right now that something else might be wrong with me ya know....still trying to come to terms with the fact that we did it all right last cycle and we still didnt get our bfp.

Well do you remember wht your eggs looked like on the US? I usually watch mine and ask questions and I googled what PCOS eggs look like in US and its crazy looken.

well I have the cysts which I saw....they kind look like string of pearls...but dr says I am ovulating so it seems I dont have pcos but I do have polycystic appearing ovaries.

Off to go get beta numbers!! UGhhh nervous! FX FX stick beany stick!

Well how do you have polystic ovaries and not PCOS? Because you do ov?

Tnt- GOod luck with your test! I only took one 225 mg pill of maca...so maybe it wasnt related cuz thats not a very hight does, is it?

Good luck Tnt and be VERY careful on the road!

Ttc i know how you feel, i've had a few months where i felt that way, did EVERYTHING perfect and still nothing, its just one of those unexplainable, super annoying things.

yep that si what the dr said, b/c I ovulate I only have polycystic appearing ovaries which mean I dont have the syndrome.

TTC- dont feel bad, Im pretty sure i've been doing the right thing for like a YEAR now. Sigh. so not positive over all this right now....must be stupid AF coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->