Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OMG girls!!! EPT diggie says "PREGNANT!!" I tried to upload a pic but after 5 min of doing it, it wont load! :haha:

Im sooooo made up :cloud9::happydance::happydance::cry::cloud9: tears of joy for you and stick baby stick we need you to stick:hugs:

TCC hun I hear you, I felt the same way, why when we do every thing right it just doesnt happen then the worry what of something else is wrong :dohh: :hugs: oh when we ov were the egg comes out a cyst forms its the copus leteum when you are pregnant it takes care of the baby till the placenta takes over around 10 week but if you are not pregnant it breaks down and your AF starts. so dont worry its normal to have a cyst on the ovary were the egg was released. :thumbup:

Has any one watched the Business of being born!!! its amazing I watched it last night made me want a home birth but also opened my eyes as to why I ended up with a baby in distress in my first induction which lead to a c section. Kel and TNT I think its one for you two to wath! let me know and I will find the correct link! I down loaded it well DH did.

OOOH Im soooo crampy :wacko: I have a feeling something happening slowly down there, Im going to mention it next week as long as it doesnt kick up a knotch on me before then, this happened with my last baby boy and my cervix was changing! I did not go early as I was induced early but man it was a supper qucik labour and birth! love another one of those! :thumbup:

nypage about MACA making you feel sick make sure you dont take it on an empty tummy see if that sorts it out! OOOH and may be do a test just to see :shrug::flower:

Hi Celtic! I did watch the business of being born and you're right, it just makes you want to have a home birth! I think its what pushed me to make that decision, altho we'll see what happens when the time comes.

You should download and watch Dunstan Baby Language too, its really interesting but honestly not worth as much as it costs since you only get about half hour of video and it sells for like 30 something dollars. Its really interesting tho.

Lol thanks Celtic! Trust me, I have done a test or two. Its negative so im not preg...
Im actually confused because I pee'd on my OPK this morning for the heck of it and thats not positive but is showing 2 lines....which is more than I got all month. And its not even 2 in the after noon like you are supposed to do it....but Im craming for AF also and CD31 so this makes no sense. I wonder about these IC opks. Temping will help I hope cuz im so lost!

ugh, i need to start scheduling daily afternoon naps cuz i am busted! I just wanna curl up and sleep all day.

i feel you AJ. we have 0600 formations now so i have to be up by 0445 every day. i don't get home until around 5 or 6 at night either so i have about 3 hours to myself and then i must go to bed or i'm dog crap the next day!

TNT - i told you that was a :bfp: chart, congrats honey!! STICK STICK STICK!

And to make it worse Never, all week last week (and yesterday when we were hoping to sleep in!) our neighbor has woken us up earlier than usual with really loud music, everything in our house was vibrating from the noise!

Yesterday i was basically in tears cuz i was so frustrated with the whole thing so DH had a talk with him and he turned it down this morning so it was a little better. I'm exhausted from last week tho so i need to catch up.

Oh my god TNT congratulations!!! :yipee:

So happy for you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok, will catch up with you all soon...

Lots of love and baby dust :dust:

X x x

Thank you so much guys! I hope and pray this one sticks!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Celtic- That show is supposed to start here tomorrow night. I wanna watch it...it looks funny. Soo good to see your almost close! YAYAYA!!! Can't wait for the weeks to come.

Aj- That would drive me BONKERS to have loud music like that!! Maybe curl up tonight and get some rest.

Ny- Ya thats a low dose. I think eating before might help hun.

Never- You are always so spot on!!! Thinkng you should be the preg guru woman! :haha: Damn that shift at work! That sounds awful. Im not a morning person so to do PT that early would make me MAD!!! :rofl:

AFM- Now we wait for the numbers to come back!

WOWWEEE!! Congrats TNT - that is amazing!! :cloud9: stick, little bean, stick!! we need another maca baby on the way to cheer us up!!!

TTC and NY - I totally relate to - it feels like me OH and I have been doing the right thing for about 10 months too (the first 3 months of TTC we weren't using OPKs so not sure definitely BD-d at right time). I think sometimes we are doing the right thing but nature is being awkward!! Also I read that about 75% of fertlilised eggs don't implant so it could be we keep getting unlucky ones :growlmad:

AJ - what a nightmare re noisy neighbour. Good your OH had a word. I live somewhere pretty noisy near a main road and there's often police sirens going past - I couldn't be without my earplugs. Not very sexy but do guarantee me a good night's sleep! I hope you get some catch up sleep soon :hugs:

Never - not long now till you see your OH - must be really excited! :hugs:

TTC - hope you got a shy BFP too, definitely big hugs coming your way if that witch does rear her unwanted head :hugs::hugs:

Kel - hoping you still got BFP round the corner! :hugs:

Kiki - what a gorgeous baby, hope you get one of your own really soon :hugs:

Rosa - good luck with OH's SA - my OH got his this Thursday and it's also around fertile time for me which is annoying!!! Hopefully you get lots more EWCM in a couple of days and still get a good chance in for this cycle :hugs:

Hi to everyone else - SBB nice to see you, hope all going well :hugs::hugs:

i'm very excited leeze, but i'm in a rut. i always get depressed a few weeks before i see DH. not quite sure why. :shrug:

AJ - i would be so mad if i was you!! wow, glad your DH got to have a talk with them

SBB- How are you feeling these days? How is little Sammuel?

Hey Hun am feeling much better thank you :)
When I got mastitis for the 2nd time I had a little wobble but I'm better now and it's all good!
Sammuel is good, a little colicy still but he'll hopefully be over that soon.

Will be praying for a sticky bean for you!

Hi leeze :hugs: how are you doing?

Hey never :wave: yay 18days! Hope you get out of the rut and feel better :hugs:

Rosa - my oh had s sa... but he was an idiot! I kept asking him to ring the doc,but he kept saying no they'll ring me...but after a month I'd had enough and he finally rung the doc.. to know the result he had to make an appointment - his count was a bit low I think that's why. When's ur hubby got his?
Tnt - trying not to get excited but there's deffo a line :) can't wait to see another test :D

Xx

My dh is currently at his SA, so I'm excited to see the results, but I'm sure it'll be at least a week to find out. Did they ever find out why his count was low? You obviously did fine, though, so that's encouraging!

wow busy girls :coffee:

well OH couldnt do his SA cause he has to have um...released 3-7 days before the test, and we had last bd 8 days ago :dohh: so im just gonna start him on the macca, and i start the soy tonight :thumbup: ill have to get him to do the test while on the macca...it wont stuff up the results will it?

starting on my soy tonight too :thumbup:

well i hope my body isnt destroying my eggs :cry:

how much macca should i start my OH on??

First of all, TNT, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yes, better not to have an accident on the way to the dr though. :winkwink:

Ttc, this is our 9th cycle of ttc #1. The only thing I've had so far (since it hasn't been a year, and I'm only 31) is blood work by my regular doc. She tested progesterone, estrogen, LH, and several other things. They all came back great! I have no issues that I know of...regular cycles, normal periods, etc., so I guess it's just taking a while. Lucky me. :wacko: We're testing dh's :spermy: just to "cross it off the list" and so I can relax a little. If I just knew it would happen, but it would take a while, I'd be completely fine. Like if God would just say, it'll happen in April, I'd be like cool. But each month it doesn't happen, I worry. And I'm like you...we have done EVERYTHING right the last two cycles, and I mean we could not have timed it any more perfectly, but alas. Bfns. :cry: With that said, though, I've had friends who have done everything right for a long time, and finally got their bfp. No explanation, which is super annoying.

Ny, great to see you again! I was wondering where you'd been the last couple of days. :hugs: It's okay to start temping in the middle of a cycle. In my opinion the more data you have, the better. I also have had some tummy issues with Maca lately, and was wondering if that was normal. My appetite has been a lot lower (which I suppose is not a bad thing), but I've had some tummy aches in the evenings after dinner. I started with 500 mg for a week, and just upped it to 1000 mg. Maybe it's just our body getting used to it? I always take it with breakfast, so it's not even on an empty stomach. :shrug:

Dandy, I anxiously asked my dh if he had "pleasured" himself in the last few days because of his SA today and he smiled and said do you really want to know? I said okay never mind. :blush: He was like everything is under control. LOL! Well okay then! I didn't know they would send a guy home if he hadn't in the last week, though! That's good if you think about it...I'm sure he would have had a low count, so it's better to get an accurate result.

Never, 18 days!! I remember when my dh was gone for the army the first time and I had a countdown, too. We couldn't even email or talk on the phone, and it was horrible!! I'm so excited for you!:happydance:

OUR MACA :bfp: HOPEFULS

JANUARY TESTERS
29 DandyBrush :witch: :cry:
30 TTCBaby117 :witch: :cry:
30 Delilahsown :witch: :cry:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

FEBRUARY TESTERS
1 Kelster823 [-o<
3 NYPAGE1981 [-o<
9 TNTArs06 :bfp:
12 AJThomas [-o<
15 CNotte [-o<