Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ooohh its kels testing date here...whats the prognosis, still no AF for kel?? i didnt see her chart :dohh: i gotta run

Dandy, you can put me down for testing on Feb 20! Although, I've had 2 days of ewcm now (about 5 days earlier than normal), so hopefully it'll be earlier than the 20th!! :happydance:

well you can cross me off Never....af is here just as I thought.

celtic - thanks for the kind words...it has made me feel better about it all....cramps mean something is def. happening...any day now...woohoo...cant wait to see our next lil maca bub!

Rosa - well horrible to say but it makes me feel better that I am not alone on this. I always figured before that I had fibroids so that is maybe why I havent gotten pg....but now....4 months of a fibroids free uterus and nothing UGH.....it is a mean joke nature is playing I must say! We got our sa results back the same day...why do you have to wait a week?

SBB - so happy to hear you are feeling better!

dandy - so when can you do the sa now? I guess you guys have to dtd deed and then wait a few days?

never - woohoo on 18 days!

TnT - how long before you get your results?

Evening ladies :hugs:

Tnt - :happydance: yay girl :D pleaseeeeeeeee stick lil egg :hugs:

Ttc - big :hugs: babe.. have u tried softcups?? It keeps the sperm in.. I didn't use them but they sound really good to me

Rosa - the doc told him to stop smoking - which he had just before he told him? But that wasall he said..

Never - 18 days :o yay :happydance: I think u get abit down because u miss him soo much :hugs:

Aj - :hi:

Lezze - :hi:

Sbb - nice to see u babe :hugs:

Xxxxx

:wave: hey ttc... Sorry af got you :hugs:
I know this must be getting so frustrating for you now, I really really hope it happens for you very soon...

Rosa I hope so for you too... At least you have regular cycles, I know it's frustrating not to have any reason why you're not getting pregnant but it'd be much more frustrating to have some issue stopping you. They say it can take a healthy couple with no issues a year to get pregnant, so with that in mind it should be your turn very soon!! :hugs:

Hi dandy! I gave OH 2-3 maca tabs a day, can't remember but think they were 500mg.
Kel is still in, checked her chart she's 10dpo I think and tested bfn :(

X x x

Thanks for the uplifting words, ladies. :hugs: We're both very healthy, and I do have regular cycles, so I'm sure I'm just being overly impatient.

Well, the SA was a bust. My dh didn't even do it in a cup. The doc was like you're young, he felt around and said everything seems to be fine.:wacko: We don't do SAs here (I WAS WITH MY DH WHEN HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A SA ON THE PHONE) so call them. My dh called, and they don't work with insurance, so it's $200. AND the doc said if there's anything wrong with count or motility, really your only option is ivf. WTF?! My dh was like the good thing is, physically there is nothing wrong with me. I was like but we already knew that. You can't tell motility or count just by feeling your gonads, you know. I'm ticked. So, he took his first Maca pill, and we get to dtd tonight, since I have day 2 of ewcm...! Sigh. I just wanted some answers. :shrug:

thanx sbb i might start OH on 2 see how he handles it i think mine are 550mg

never did you get this? from rosa
Dandy, you can put me down for testing on Feb 20! Although, I've had 2 days of ewcm now (about 5 days earlier than normal), so hopefully it'll be earlier than the 20th!!

sorry the nasty witch got you too ttc :dohh: :hugs:

rosa sounds a bit weird that they just felt him and didnt test :wacko: bizarre

hey girls, pains eased so have the BH :wacko: phew :haha:

im lurking here, but so tired i could sleep standing up, I will be back later to check on you all :hugs:

Thanks Ladies....

Char - yep I used the softcups this last cycle....I guess I will try them again

rosa - Totally understand your frustration. can you go to another clinic and just have it done there?

Dandy & SBB - thanks...it is frustrating but what do you do???? Keep on truckin I guess!

that does seem really strange, Rosa - re your OH's lack of SA!! I'd definitely be asking some more questions around this if I was in your position. That seems so unhelpful especially if you've had lots of other tests and are trying to be thorough about things. Is there anything you can do about this? At least you can use the swimmers :spermy: and BD at a point when there's EWCM - maybe just maybe it will be fate and you'll get your BFP this time. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks ladies...I will keep trying....In a few days I will be back to normal....up until then...I will have ups and downs..that is usually how the beginning of every cycle is for me.

TTC- Aww hun im sorry! I know there isn't much to make you feel better right now...besides knowing that were all here for you! :hugs: So sorry.

SBB- Im glad your feeling better about things. Sorry little sammuel has colic. But glad that things are looken better for you. Hopefully that matitis stays away for good!!!

Rosa- that SA appointment would tick me off too! Like how can you tell by just grabbing his goods? Doesn't make sense to me....its like grabbing our tummy and saying "op your preg." Really?? Thats insane. Maybe seek a diff opinion.

Celtic- Hope you get some rest doll!!! :hugs:

AFM- Got my numbers back and they were a 27 which I guess is good but early. She kept asking me if I was spotting and had to tell how freakishly well I know my cycle then she said 27 is good. I go back Wed to see if they are doubling. So praying they double if not triple! :haha: SOOOOO were in a some state of assistance or something because we have a flippin BLIZZARD coming...literally! Ughhhh so tired of SNOW SNOW SNOW. Poor Kel is gonna get this storm prob soon after us....blughhh

Thanks, ladies. My dh was so whatever about the SA, that I was starting to wonder if I was being irrational. :wacko: Seriously, how can you poke around and say hey your balls look fine! Sperm must be fine, too! Whatever. We were referred to this guy by our primary care physician, too! My dh said it was a little more than just cuppin' the gentlemen, he said he looked for all the physical things (didn't go into detail) and told him what he was looking for, asked a bunch of questions, and said physically there is nothing wrong. So, unless you have a genetic issue (which we don't think he does), then he should be just fine. Then he said we don't do sperm analysis in this office, but go down the hall, and they can make an appointment for you there. Which is a crock, because why didn't they tell us on the phone....?? Okay now I"m rambling. We decided that we'll use his best swimmers now that I have great ewcm and if we're not preggo by April, we'll find another doc. (On a side note, if we're not preggo by April, we're going to Spain!) I'm also going to ask my new ob-gyn at my appointment at the end of February. Maybe he has some better ideas or can find a doc who won't just kick him out the door. I was like don't they want our money at least?! Okay and I'm REALLY done ranting. :blush: Thanks for listening. :hugs:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry for this very selfish post, but i haven't had time to look back through the posts. I just wanted to say hi and i hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

Isla was diagnosed with silent reflux just over a week ago and was doing ok on her medication. Things have since taken a turn for the worst and I'm having a bit of a mare with her she is so uncomfortable and squirming around most of the time she also brings up lots of frothy sick that burns her throat :cry:
I will check in when i can and i will try and catch up with you all very soon.

Hope you are all well. Good luck to anyone who is testing and lots of love to everyone xxxxxx

Tnt - fxd ur numbers double :) how u feelng

Rosa - ians doc wernt interested either,practically had to beg for his sa!!

Sparkle - sorry to hear isla not well :( :hugs: how are u?

Ttc - :hugs: are u still taking maca??

Afm - starting to feel quite tired lately :( I'm trying to get more sleep at night but I think its just because I'm getting up at 5.30 every morning! I shall survive :D. hopefully me and Ian will he showing his mum the masionette we like on Thursday.. if she likes it then we can get the ball moving to buy :) wahoo!!
in my town (luton) on Saturday there's a big march taking place by the edl (english defence league) against Muslim extremist & I'm dreading it because there's gna bt big trouble!! I'm also working that day so its gna be manic :(

xxxxxx

a quick good morning

TnT so very happy for you and Amy CONGRATS!!! here's to a H&H 9 months for you

I won't be around much this week as I have my cousin and his wife coming in on Thursday for a few days and we are heading down at Atlantic City all day Friday- then Saturday will be a drive around town day and Sunday is Super Bowl- so I will be getting ALL MESSED up come that day because I DESERVE it

so I will talk to everyone early next week at some point after my company leaves

Hey kell :wave: sounds like a fun weekend - enjoy!
Have been chart stalking, hope that drop in temp doesn't mean anything :hugs:

Char I hope the march is peaceful! Good luck with the maisonette... :hugs:

Sparkle I am sorry about Isla :( poor little thing... So horrible when they're in pain. Sammuel hasn't done a poo for a week, he keeps crying I think he's trying to push it out... Poor thing I am waiting to hear back from the health visitor to see if I can give him some fruit juice or sugar and water to get him going... :(

Yazzy if you're reading I hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Rosa how frustrating about the SA!! you're not being overly impatient after 9 months, it took me 9 months to get pregnant and I was going crazy after 6!!!

TTC I hope you feel better soon, I know it's the worst after AF arrives :hugs:

TNT we will all be praying for doubling/tripling numbers :hugs: did you use clomid this cycle?

X x x

Aww Sparkle.... so sorry about baby Isla! Poor little girl and poor mommy. I hope she gets better soon hun!!!

Char- I hope they double too. Feeling okay I think. Im WANTING all the morning sickness and ALL of it. Just to put my mind at ease. Sorry about your tiredness and work....when are you getting your gender scan?

Kel- Thanks hun! FX this one sticks! I hope you enjoy your company and have a GREAT time in Atlantic city. Beware of the storm heading your way. The college here has cancelled the past two days because of weather and that NEVER happens...its supposed to get worse too!!! So be safe hun~

Snow day for us....so relaxing all day before Amy works. The blizzard is supposed to get worse by noon so hopefully Amy wont have to work her 4-11 but im thinking she will! Have a lovely day everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->