Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT we will all be praying for doubling/tripling numbers :hugs: did you use clomid this cycle?

X x x

Yes, my dr gave me 100mg of clomid and estrogen to take with it. Last time I got preg off 100mg and estrogen so kinda shocked it worked again! Now im begging for any kind of morning sickness or something to give my mind some ease right now!:dohh:

Hows little Sammuel? :cloud9: OH getting along as a daddy well?:hugs:

How great it worked again, and so quick!! Don't worry you'll soon be complaining cos you feel sick all the time :haha: it's early days yet :)

Sammuel is ok, it's almost 3pm here and I've done nothing! He's been crying a lot with tummy pains and he's finally asleep, just in a nappy inside my dressing gown! I don't want to get up and do stuff cos I want him to enjoy his little sleep :) Plus it's absolutely freezing in my house, if I get him out now he'll get a shock!
Danny is doing well, he's very busy with work, which is good, but means he's tired and doesn't get to spend loads of time with sammuel. He has a week off soon so looking forward to that!

X x x

Ya im only 4 weeks...doesn't morning sickness kick in around 6 or 7? I didn't really have it last time (which explains it all I guess). So I have no idea what to expect.

Wow were about 7 hours difference. So weird to think about that. Im glad OH gets to have a week off soon. That will be so nice to have some more family time together. Is it still snowing over the pond? Um is a nappy like his onsie? :rofl: Im still learning all your terms over there. I love them all but kinda can't figure that one out. :haha: Its prob good that you just relax while he sleeps so you can get your mind and body together instead of cleaning house and working on stuff. You deserve "you time" as well! :hugs:

morning ladies -

Sparkle - oh poor baby...my nephew had that also...my sister had to sit him up for about a 1/2 hour after every feeding.....this in conjunction took care of it. I am so sorry though, I remember how bad it was with him.

Kel - enjoy your week! Sounds like fun!

char - I just started maca again yesterday. Me and dh are on it.

Rosa- I can relate to your frustrations. It is so hard when you have to fight so hard to get things done.

TnT - I going to remember your wish for MS....hahaha...in about 2-3 weeks you will be begging for some relief I am sure...LOL

SBB - awww so happy you guys will have some family time together!

afm - well I am on maca again...and trying the 1 a day low dose aspirin. Other than that...we will see what happens. I go in tomorrow to have some of my regular blood work done to see if my cholesterol, blood sugar, and all that good stuff is ok. I think it will help me figure out if I am pcos....I know I am ovulating so I shouldnt have this problem but I have been a bit worried about it. I am in give up mode...despite all of the things I just said...I have just figured now...it will happen when it happens and if it happens. If not then I will try the clomid and then maybe injectibles and probably stop there.

TTC- Ya you can remind me later that I wished this upon myself! :haha: Your plan sounds like a good one. You still going to do softcups and pre-seed? Or just gonna go with the flow? I DEF see you preg soon and I really dont think you have PCOS. Most PCOS women I know have diabetes as well...pretty bad too. The metformin I have been taking to regulate my cycle is mainly used for women with PCOS to maintain their insulin because it gets so crazy high. So im thinking your fine there hun. But the following tests will put your mind at ease!!

Morning ladies!

Sparkle so sorry to hear that Isla isn't so well, i hope she feels better soon.

Tnt i think a nappy is a cloth diaper, which means it wont be very fun if Sammuel decides to start weeing! :haha: That sounds like a picture perfect moment tho SBB, i would love to see him sleeping in your dressing gown, it sounds so cute!

Kel, all i can say is BIG :hug:, have a great weekend, you certainly deserve it.

A nappy is a daiper! A onsie is a babygrow... Lol it's quite confusing!

Yeh it's nice I'm just watching tv and watching him sleep :) waiting for Danny to get home and light the fire so I can warm up!

With the morning sickness, there's really no rules so don't stress about when you 'should' get it. Lots of people don't have it at all. I was never sick but felt really sick from just after ovulation right through til about 30 weeks!! But lots of people it does kick in 6/7 weeks as you said then it goes about week 12-16...

X x x

Thanks TnT for the vote of confidence. I hope you are right. softcups and preseed are TBD...I will see how I feel while we are on vacation. Well I know insurance will cover these tests...If I want to get fertility related tests I have to pay for them myself....over $500....scary huh! So if I see that I am borderline diabetic or see any insulin resistance then I will go ahead and fork out the 500 to confirm it either way.

AJ &SBB I love the word nappy for diaper....how cute is that?!! Just LOOOOVE it!

Ohhh a nice fire sounds sooo nice. I wish we had a fireplace here...our old apartment in Kansas City had a fancy fire place...we never used it but it was sure nice to look at! :haha:

AJ- Temp rise today....thats good!! FX for you hunnie!! Will be stalking you.

SBB do you call all diapers nappies or just the cloth ones? Out here the disposable ones we call diapers and the cloth ones are called nappies.

Thanks Tnt, i'm hoping its a good sign too! I've been having a lot of mild cramping on my left side, like where my left ovary would be, so i'm hoping that's a good sign but we'll see.

Thanks TnT for the vote of confidence. I hope you are right. softcups and preseed are TBD...I will see how I feel while we are on vacation. Well I know insurance will cover these tests...If I want to get fertility related tests I have to pay for them myself....over $500....scary huh! So if I see that I am borderline diabetic or see any insulin resistance then I will go ahead and fork out the 500 to confirm it either way.

Thats a VERY good plan of action! I think you have a good set up to set your mind at ease and feel like your doing something more and all you can to get your dream. Im very persistant and talked to my surgery dr and his nurse ALOT. In fact we were on hugging basis everytime we saw each other. But I just knew if I didn't give my all and didn't get preg by the time our donor left then I would be upset with myself for doing everything I could. So I think further tests is a good thing and will remind you that your doing all you can.:thumbup:

Aw ttc I'm sorry you're in giving up mode :( it will be better in a few days :hugs:

AJ I love your avatar pic! I must do that thing and see if sammuel looks like it! He is v cute in my dressing gown, pulling funny faces! :haha:

X x x

AJ we call them all nappies - disposable and reusable nappies :)

We use disposable now, but we have reusable cloth ones that we're just starting to use. They are v cute!!

X x x

Hi ladies - a quick selfish post from me to say I've got my HSG booked for this Thursday. We decided to go private just for this procedure because we don't want to wait 6 months for it. In the end it's going to be about £550 which is way more than we thought but it's central London prices - and I think it's worth it. We were hoping to have a short break away in March but I think this will be our holiday money - better use for it, I reckon. I'm feeling much better for having booked this, I just can't keep going on every month with BFNs and no answers!!!

Sparkle - sorry to hear about Isla's reflux - hopefully it will pass soon :hugs:

Good luck leeze - I'm sure it will be money well spent, well worth it for that bfp!

X x x

oh no sparkle and sbb, i hope your little ones come good :kiss: so sorry to hear isla is soo uncomfortable, that must be so hard on you :( :hugs:

well yesterday was my first dose of 100mg of soy :thumbup: \

kel :wave: have a great week then :hugs:

how is everyone doing today?

DH did his SA today :happydance:

sparkle - i hope your sweet darling gets better soon!

sbb - glad to see you honey, i hope you are feeling better

celtic - how are things?

ttc - i'm sorry to hear you are so down. keep your head up, i know exactly how you feel. trust me! i'm here for you.

tnt - i'm so happy! heres to hoping that number doubles! STICKY VIBES!

dandy - i hope the soy does the trick this cycle!

sorry if i missed anyone, i'm so tired!

Hey kell :wave: sounds like a fun weekend - enjoy!
Have been chart stalking, hope that drop in temp doesn't mean anything :hugs:

Char I hope the march is peaceful! Good luck with the maisonette... :hugs:

Sparkle I am sorry about Isla :( poor little thing... So horrible when they're in pain. Sammuel hasn't done a poo for a week, he keeps crying I think he's trying to push it out... Poor thing I am waiting to hear back from the health visitor to see if I can give him some fruit juice or sugar and water to get him going... :(

Yazzy if you're reading I hope you're doing ok :hugs:
X x x

SBB you can give him a small amount of fresh squeezed orange juice in cooled boiled water and brown sugar only a tiny amount, or you can get a laxative in the chemist called babylax I think something like that, My eldest had that when I swapped him from breast to bottle , when he did go there was blood in his nappy so dont panic if you see a tiny amount :hugs: but once he strts going again that should be it sorted poor little man.

Sparkle poor baby and poor you, have you got a wedge for her, these really help https://www.pollywogbaby.com/refluxandcolic/refluxwedgesforinfantswithacidreflux.html I hope she feels better soon and you as well, its horrible watching them in pain :hugs:

Ya im only 4 weeks...doesn't morning sickness kick in around 6 or 7? I didn't really have it last time (which explains it all I guess). So I have no idea what to expect.

For most people it is 6 weeks, it can go from mild nausea to full on pucking 24 7 to Nada so please don't panic if you don't feel any! that could be normal for you:hugs:
how is everyone doing today?

DH did his SA today :happydance:

celtic - how are things?

ttc - i'm sorry to hear you are so down. keep your head up, i know exactly how you feel. trust me! i'm here for you.
!
Hi Never yay on DH SA :happydance: Im good very very tired, but I was out doing a bit of shopping and nearly have every thing now for the hospital and baby bag :happydance: I have my hospital appointment next week so hoping to collect a few more bits then. Hope you get some rest :hugs:

TCC huge :hugs: the girls have given great advice so hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Hey girls- just popped in for a hello!

On third day of Maca 1000 mg. Makes my tummy icky, does this pass, or is it just not tolerable for some? i hope it passes. I have started it CD30....still waiting for AF:( I feel like a freak. Im on CD32 and shes not here yet. I used to be 28 day cycle but guess its getting all mucked up.

Thanks so much Celtic... I have given him freshly squeezed OJ tonight, just a teaspoon in boiled water, hopefully that will work or we may go to the doctors tomorrow. I may do sugar and OJ in the morning if no poo still.

Hey never :wave: how are you feeling now? Better I hope :hugs:

NY, hi! You could try starting with a lower dose, get your body and tummy used to the maca and then build up to a higher dose... Might help :shrug:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->