Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh forgot to mention....

Celtic- Those pups are sooooo darn ADORABLE. If we could reasonably have another...that is one of the kinds we would get.

Never- I have no clue about SA stuff. But im thinking thats pretty darn good. Seems like alot. When we insemed this time our donor didn't fill up the softcup as much as he usually did so I was worried it wouldn't be enough...but apparently it was. So now we wait for HSG and hopefully be in the clear for that darn BFP. But first we all can't wait for you to see OH!!! :happydance:

Celtic- That story just cracked me up :rofl: I thought it was funny...his teacher must've had a bad day or something... I think its funny. Im hoping you get to see Paul next week. Anxious to see whats going on in there!! PS LOVE LOVE the name! Soo darn cute. Oh and you think 27 is good? I had that done on Monday and I was 10DPO then...today I am 12DPO....

AJ- I had ALOT of backpain my first preg. So hopefully this is a sign hun!!!! Oh and I forgot to mention about that neighbor you had as a teen and the bad daycare...that kinda stuff scares me to death. I might take a baby to a friends daycare one day a week for a few hours just for socialization but thats about it. I hardly trust alot of people so daycares would be one of them.

Kel- Sorry witch got you hun!!! Hope you have a lovely time with your family. Stay warm and safe in the storm.

NY- I should get the HCG levels today and the progesterone results by Friday. So I will call them after their lunch time to see what the HCG levels were. I really HOPE they have doubled.

I thought it was funny as well :haha: so did DH yea 27 at 10dpo is brill then the chart I was looking at was done from 14 DPO average was 48 and lowest was 17 so that's 4 days after yours in you double every two days then would you be about 54 ish now may be around that:flower: close to it is good I think FX I was dreaming about your baby last night actually I'm hoping that's a good sign a sticky sign

Kel stupid dam :witch: I say no more :growlmad: but you take care and enjoy your time with your cousin!

Never its sounds good to me, hey it has to be good esp if they were swimming in the right direction and strong when they checked :flower::winkwink:

OOOH my DD Eireann who is 2, just told me she is owie he bum that is she is a little constipated as well! any way she stands there saying ouch, ouch, ouch its coming, its coming, its out! I'm smelly :haha::haha: tooo funny

Tnt i hope this backache means good news for me then! We'll know in a bit i suppose.

The only people that are gonna be babysitting my kids are my parents, there are very few people i would trust to leave them with, i would be worried the whole time.

Kel have a blast with your family, on to the next SHORT cycle. :)

Celtic your daughter is hilarious!! :haha:

Celtic, what adorable pups!! I've never heard of white german shepherds! Very cute.:awww:

Never, I'm glad someone's DH was able to have a SA! Not so lucky on our end...:nope: and I'm glad you got your results back so soon! Lucky duck! Glad everything is good.

Kel, I'm sorry AF got you. :hugs: Have fun with your family.

Afm, Maca is still giving me tummy aches. I take it with food, and have eased into it. Maybe I should ease back down? However, it HAS given me boat load of beautiful ewcm! :haha: I'm hoping to get a positive opk today or tomorrow.:yipee:

Celtic- Your little family is cracken me up! That is HALARIOUS about your daughter! Just love kids and what they say!

AJ- FX for you my dear!

Rosa- Go tackle OH and get that eggie girl!!!

thanx for the concern, gosh the weather is being shocking to us this summer :dohh: thankfully im not in the path of the cyclone, i might just get some of its wind. I really do feel for the pple up north :argh: hope they are all safe. cat 5 is the worst cyclone we will have had hit our shores!! i bet there is gonna be a lot of wreckage

tnt - hoping you levels have trippled!!

celctic - :cloud9: omg those puppies!! OH would love a white shepherd :thumbup: have fun with all the toilet training :p

hi Dandy! Its good to hear that you're ok, hopefully the cyclone will weaken before it does too much damage, they usually weaken when they hit land.

Dandy- Im so glad to see you are OKAY! Pheww will be praying for the rest of people out there. So scary....I dont live in any area where hurricanes are cuz they scare the death outta me....just a fear from when I was kid and would surf! :haha:

OKAY....so you all wanted the numbers to double....well..... they were a 27 and are now 109!!!! WOW can you believe it???? My numbers didn't get this high this fast last time! First appt is the 10th and no further blood work is needed...the dr is happy with that!!! I am ABOVE THE MOON!! Not in the clear just yet but this is looking good!!

Dandy- Im so glad to see you are OKAY! Pheww will be praying for the rest of people out there. So scary....I dont live in any area where hurricanes are cuz they scare the death outta me....just a fear from when I was kid and would surf! :haha:

OKAY....so you all wanted the numbers to double....well..... they were a 27 and are now 109!!!! WOW can you believe it???? My numbers didn't get this high this fast last time! First appt is the 10th and no further blood work is needed...the dr is happy with that!!! I am ABOVE THE MOON!! Not in the clear just yet but this is looking good!!

wow here I was guessing 52 ish and thinking that would be brilliant:happydance::happydance: https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

HMMMM twins may be:happydance::happydance::happydance: may they keep on going up now, I think if your going to get MS it will be soon with those numbers! how are you feeling :hugs::cloud9:

Wow!!! Tnt that is awesome news:happydance: Lets drink to that!! (milk or oj only of course:flower:) That is GREAT news! Congrats chica!!

Eeek wouldnt it be fun if we were bump buddies :)

Who else is testing soon?

Celtic- I thought of you when they told me how high they were! :rofl: I looked at that same site as soon as I came home! :haha: Twins could be.....our donor's dad is a fraternal twin....so theres a possibility! I would be happy with a handful...:haha: I have been feeling decent. Not really sick but more nauscious and super hungry. Been getting headaches alot too. But hardly any cramps, just a few every now and then. And my back doesn't really HURT like before...more like uncomfortable. So this is weird for me...nips are DEF sore though.

Aj- That would be AWESOME if we could be bump buddies! OH YA!!! When you testing? I tested at 9DPO and got that faint line and at 10DPO got a def bfp.

You lot talk too fast :rofl:

TNT I'm so happy with those numbers :yipee:

X x x

Celtic- I thought of you when they told me how high they were! :rofl: I looked at that same site as soon as I came home! :haha: Twins could be.....our donor's dad is a fraternal twin....so theres a possibility! I would be happy with a handful...:haha: I have been feeling decent. Not really sick but more nauscious and super hungry. Been getting headaches alot too. But hardly any cramps, just a few every now and then. And my back doesn't really HURT like before...more like uncomfortable. So this is weird for me...nips are DEF sore though.

Aj- That would be AWESOME if we could be bump buddies! OH YA!!! When you testing? I tested at 9DPO and got that faint line and at 10DPO got a def bfp.

sounds brill to me :thumbup: a bouncing healthy baby to coo over is what we want eh! :hugs: those numbers are very twin, but could be just the one either :cloud9:

K

sounds brill to me :thumbup: a bouncing healthy baby to coo over is what we want eh! :hugs: those numbers are very twin, but could be just the one either :cloud9:

Yes a healthy baby to coo over would be lovely. I don't care if its 1,2, or 3 or more. Lol I might try to get a scan the 16th. I have an appt with surgery dr the 16th and hopen I can talk him into an early scan. Think I would be bout 7 weeks...is tht too early? Or should I hold off for now? I almost feel like I need to see little bub to have that reassurance that there's not an empty sac again....with no heartbeat. Idk wht to do... :dohh:

K

Yes a healthy baby to coo over would be lovely. I don't care if its 1,2, or 3 or more. Lol I might try to get a scan the 16th. I have an appt with surgery dr the 16th and hopen I can talk him into an early scan. Think I would be bout 7 weeks...is tht too early? Or should I hold off for now? I almost feel like I need to see little bub to have that reassurance that there's not an empty sac again....with no heartbeat. Idk wht to do... :dohh:

7 weeks would be good, you would deffo see a baby there at that stage, some times before the end of 6 weeks you can see am empty sac which causes alarm and un due stress as in a lot of cases it is just to early and at next scan you see a heart beating :happydance: I think though if those numbers keep rising then you will deffo see a baby :hugs: it would prob be good to have a scan and put your mind at ease, you will dread it but want it all at the same time! :flower:

Tnt I have no clue when I'm testing, I want to wait till af is late but ur bfp has me all excited :haha: if I have good symptoms I'll test early, we'll see just how long I can hold out.

Celtic- You said it just as I wanted to!!! Like im afraid it might be too soon and end up freaken out over an empty sac but at the same time I would be nervous to just wait. IDK what to do just yet. We will see what my surgery dr says...he always seems to steer me in the right direction.

AJ- Well I can't wait until you do test. I wont push you too much. The reason I tested was cuz of my temps and what Never was saying. She called it last time and this time...Im thinking shes the new "prediction lady." :haha: :rofl:

SBB- Thank you hun. I appreciate that! :hugs:

Tnt- It is hard because I am just stuck and I hate it. Thank you very much for thinking of me! AND 109!!!! Holy moly! That is fantastic! :happydance: Oh I am so happy for you!

Aj- I'm sorry you had such a hard time sleeping! I hate when that happens. I hope you were able to get some rest today!

Ny- Thank you for the advice hun! I have heard that about taking something before hand. Would you say its painful or just uncomfortable? Do any women say anything about it while they are in there?

Celtic- I love German shepards too. I grew up with 2 of them. They were the best dogs I have ever had. We are looking into getting one actually. Those white ones are adorable!!
And I love the name you picked! Paul John Kelly.. It's a very strong name! :)
Oh and I just read the funny story about your daughter. That is TOO funny!! :laugh2:

Never- Great news about the SA! Once you get that HSG.. You will be good to go!

Kel- I'm sorry hun. :hugs: I hope you have a great weekend! You deserve it!

Rosa- YAY! Go get that eggy!

AFM- Nothing new yet, haha. Just waiting. I HATE waiting. :) But it's okay! As soon as my levels are at zero(hopefully Monday) I will begin my Maca again! Can't wait! I'm a little worried I have low progesterone though. I'm thinking of trying the cream..
It has been snowing here for 2 days. It feels like a week! I can't wait for it to be over. We have no more room for all this snow!

Hello to all of you other lovely ladies! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->