Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Post a link to your chart :D

No you're not mad.. well... not completely :D

x x x

Haha Whit bless ya....you're not alone hun....stalking SBB is a kinda compulsory action that needs to be done on a daily basis....even when you're not in the tww:dohh::rofl:....
I'm hopeful thou SBB...check it out from start of cycle:winkwink:

Post a link to your chart :D

No you're not mad.. well... not completely :D

x x x

:haha: :dohh: It must have gotten lost when I was fooling with my siggy.. I fixed it!

Haha Whit bless ya....you're not alone hun....stalking SBB is a kinda compulsory action that needs to be done on a daily basis....even when you're not in the tww:dohh::rofl:....
I'm hopeful thou SBB...check it out from start of cycle:winkwink:

:haha: Glad to know Im not the only one! haha
Did you ov welsh?? Lookin good.. ;)

Just wondering how long did it take for people's Jenny predictions to come back?

Never you had a serendipity one done as well didn't you....did you do a photo one hun? What did you make of it?....I'm tempted but not til the Jenny one comes back:lol:

No not yet hun...maybe in the next 4days....:shrug:....somewhere I must have the patience of a saint....I think he's about to go on vacation thou:haha:

yes i am guilty of stalking SBB and not being in the 2WW. i technically am, but you know no :sex: i don't think it's my cycle, LOL.

Whit - you freaking crack me up girl. 3 days till testing, oh sh*t! :)

TTC - NSBABFN. another one coined! :touch: ooohh you're ouch! you're on fire! :p

Welsh - Be careful. I think SBB will fall over if one more of us get's a psychic reading.

SBB - I sent £8 to your account. Would love a reading, LOL j/k.

RihannaLove - Glad Maca is working so great for you and DH!

DH sent me a new picture of him today girls. I can't wait till June! :happydance: Sad, one little picture does that to me, but I can't help it. I love him soooo much!

Linny - Where are you buddy? I miss you! Hope everything is going well for you today and your cycle isn't acting up on ya.

Oops, just saw your post Welsh. Here is what I got.

Jenny told me May :bfp:. WRONG. I'm not going to even see DH in May, so not going to happen.

Seren: told me August :bfp: Which, I guess could be possible, but only if it takes me forever to show up on an HPT. DH and I will see each other the last week of June, so if it happens, should be able to find out mid July. No photo reading.

Psychic123uk told me a between now and July :bfp: pretty vague, but true. And she also predicted 2 other pregnancies in my future. December 2011 and then 2016.

I just do them all for fun, ya know :shrug: not to much faith put into it, but would be cool if they were all true. I believe a lot of what some girls say about the fact that they know you're TTC so taking a stab around that time, they usually are going to be right. But, I need to be humored with DH gone, haha.

KEL - I hope you're having a good day!

Exactly hun! It would be so cool if they came true....A definate date where we could get off the rollercoaster would be very welcome!:dohh:

Awww Whit... I hadn't registered it only being 3days until test day!:shock:
How are you feeling about poas....hopeful....I hope:hugs:

:shy: Well Im actually only 9dpo.. and i tried to POAS today with FMU, but the test was invalid. :dohh: I took it as a sign to wait... :haha: I am holding out a lot of hope for a :bfp: ! Thanks for asking girls :)

Hope that Ov comes soon hun!

Wow I'm like a celebrity with all you stalkers!

I have to say my recent temps aren't proper ones, I just take it whenever I wake up, it's too stressful otherwise! It's really just to check it hasn't plummeted...

Lol never once I receive the funds I'll send you your reading :haha:

Welshie your chart is looking good, I hope there's a nice rise the next few days...

Whit I can't open your chart :(

X x x

:dohh:
Sorry!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ddb8e

Ill have to go work on it in my siggy..

:happydance:.....I can't wait to scream :test: at you in a day or two...now I know that you've sucumbed once:winkwink::rofl:
I must say well done on not ripping the packaging off of another after the invalid one:thumbup::rofl:

TBH hun I wouldn't even mind not catching the eggy this month, just to O after 7mths of not would be a ground breaking achievement:lol:

I can imagine just knowing that you're Oing is a relief!! :)

And it wont be hard to persuade me.. I have ten of them :shock: DH is going to have to pry the HPT's out of my cold dead fingers.

Lol whit it's kind of hard to tell much still :D

Let us know when you test - can't wait :D

X x x

Whit - I'm glad we have you around. I wouldn't have much humor in my life without you girl! Haha. Just know us Maca (and Ovacue) ladies have our FX'ed for your :bfp:!

Welsh - Fingers crossed that you O. I'm sure it will be amazinggggg for you.

DH just started texting me all these questions about Softcup. LOL. He's so cute :) He's a medic. He should figure this out on his own, haha!

Aww thanks Never :hugs:
Thanks for looking at it SBB.. I know I'm silly! lol

It's ok. I look at my chart sometimes and wonder. And even get what could be symptoms and wonder. Then I'm like, oh yeah, no :sex: Liana you're crazy. Haha. At least now, after my June visit..I will know what I normally get and don't so I won't symptom spot as much.

I just took the rest of the Maca for the day...I was taking 3100mg a day because my tabs are 800mg, but that was upsetting my stomach like no other so dropped it to 2600mg a day and it's doing great. My energy is still kind of blah though. I think it gives me a burst after my two morning pills, but after that I'm going. I'm sure the Army takes the life out of anything.

Whit - Do you drink Green Tea? I got a bunch of Lipton Organic ones that I haven't tried yet. I'm so lazy. How do you motivate yourself to make it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->