Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

omg tnt :yipee: so happy for you (a bit sad its not happening for me though :dohh:) but mega happy for you :happydance: :dust: praying that this one sticks!! :dust:

tnt im terrified if i went to america to live i'd get stuck in a tornado!! :argh: they freak me out, where i am i think we have had the edge wind/rain from cyclones before, but we dont get what they get up north :thumbup: im in a pretty good spot

i had to get on just to check on the numbers TNT and i'm over the moon for you! :cloud9: you too deserve this sticky bean more than anything and i'm so happy to hear that things are on the road to the right direction. YAY! keep us updated!!

Never you are such a ray of sunshine in here, i cant wait for you to get your bfp. Let's hope the hcg will do the trick! Were you on bc at anytime? If you were how long were you on it?

awww thanks aj :hugs: i have to be positive or else i will sulk on the fact too much that we haven't got our :bfp: and rarely get to try. i live through you girls! :haha: nope, never been on birth control AJ :shrug: DH and i have never used a condom either.

TNT I was just thinking that, your doc will be the best judge because I know when the HCG numbers reach a certain level you deffo see something on a scan so he will know when is the best time, for now relax if you can and think good strong sticky, grow baby grow vibes :flower: I prob sound silly but I always tell the baby to grow and stay right were they are on till I get to about 38 weeks then its ok out you come LOL :hugs:

KIKI Im so looking forward to picking him up tonight I know they are lovely dogs and train well, Ive read the white ones are more placid as well, not that I ever noticed the balck and tans being more wild IYKWIM I think I will call the pup Finn as well just have to pass that by My hubby now :thumbup: I hope your numbers have gone down by Monday limbo land is no fun :hugs: that some snow your having, seen reports on NY is in a bad way!!!

Never I was with my DH for 3 years we used condoms at first but they fell by the way side very quickly :blush::haha: and seeing as I saw him every week for those 3 years it still took that long to get pregnant on my first DS add in you have been apart alot lately its making it harder on you both :hugs: I guess what Im trying to say is there is loads of hope. you will get that BFP I know you will :hugs: I hope that came out right :hugs:

Dandy glad it was not as bad as expected, at least so far no one has died thats a good thing, got to love the queensland spirit though:hugs:

Hi Ladies, just dropping in to say hello!

TNT - congratulations, i hope all goes really well with this pregnancy...wishing you all the luck in the world :)

Never - good news about your OH's SA results. I have no idea about numbers as my OH's was taken straight to the hospital for them to perform all the tests and then let you know.

Kiki - nice to see you back on here, how are you getting on?

AFM - I am having a good day today, even painted my toe nails and made myself look presentable :) Can't believe how many people have opened up and told me the exact same thing has happened to them that did to me. Although its scary with it being common it is also reassuring knowing they have gone on to have successful pregnancies. I am feeling really positive about it now though and although we got pregnant by ourselves last time I am going to ask the fs if I can use the clomid when I get my first cycle, I have a good feeling about it :)

Yazzy, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. :hugs: Sounds like you have some good support there. That always helps.

Tnt, twins?! Maybe those high numbers mean that...?! :happydance:

Kiki, we made a great effort on catching that eggy last night!! :blush: Still waiting for a +opk, but I'm sure it'll come in the next day or two.

Dandy, tornados aren't that bad. I grew up in Illinois, and we had them all the time. I'm terrified of water storms!! I guess it's all what you're used to. :shrug:

Never, if you and your dh are hardly ever together, have you considered insemination? (Not even sure I spelled that right) Not especially romantic, but it gets the job done. Only 15 days left! How long will he be home?

Afm, not much to report. Just bd'ing and waiting for that +opk to bd some more! :happydance:

Oh a maca question...my heart burn is finally starting to go away (after 3 weeks) and now my dh has it. This is normal, right? Nothing to be concerned aobut?

Rosa- I suppose we shall see! :haha: Um I get heartburn easily so I couldn't tell if it was the maca or something I ate. Its a natural root so I couldn't see it causing too much heartburn....but it could be if your bodies sensitive.

Yazzy- Im glad your doing better. It took me a good three weeks to actually want to get dolled up and look nice. And I couldn't believe how many people had gone through the same thing. Its like I wish I knew that before hand so I could prepare myself for the worse. I just didn't think it was "that common." But it did help bc many of those women went on to have multiple babies. So there is hope. Im glad your starting to feel better. Just remember to rest up and maybe go treat yourself and OH to a nice weekend away with a lovely dinner and maybe some shopping and just be you two together to bond even closer together! Thats what Amy and I did....and we are stronger than ever.

Celtic- Ya I read I think that 14,000 was readable on a scan. Im still toying with the idea of getting early scan. If I do get one it scares me to death and I feel like I can't enjoy this right now. But in the same instance I think....well what if it goes bad and I have a mmc? Damn the brain sometimes for playing tricks on you. :haha: Oh I told Amy how you had a dream about the sticky baby and she just cracked up that here we all are across the pond and dreaming about each other. She talks about you guys all the time and asks how you all are. Teehee :hugs:

Never- Thank you hunni. You've always been spot on and I hope and PRAY that after this HSG you get that bfp right away. You and OH so deserve this and I know all of BNB want this for you!!!

AJ- I hope you got some better sleep last night!! And that darn neighbor keeps the music down until at least 7am. :haha:

Dandy- I saw on CNN that yassi is now a cat 1? Is that true? I guess its strength decreased once it hit land.

AFM- Back to work today...I been off all week cause of the blizzard. Being in a small town its hard to get around cause they dont plow you out as fast. Ate some scrambled eggs this morning and about got sick off the last bite...so IDK if its ms or what?? :dohh: You know I was thinking that most ppl think ms is violently vomitting all over the place?? Now im wondering if its true cause im not

Morning ladies

Tnt i did have a better night, dont know if my neighbor played anything this morning, i was too knocked out to hear anything. Still feel like i have a lot of sleep to catch up on so i'll have to work on that.

Yazzy i'm glad you feel better, and yes it does seem to be really common, most of the people i know have had at least one miscarriage in their lifetime, i'm the last of 3 children and my mum had a miscarriage before she had me, she was about 4 months too so that was real hard.

Dandy i'm glad you're safe over there, hope the storm doesn't hang around over there.

Never i'm sure you'll get pregnant when you and DH get to spend a while together, it might happen before but if not, i'm sure when you guys have some time to settle down and relax it will happen.

Hi ladies :hugs:

TNT - that's great news about how much your numbers have gone up. I foresee a sticky bean growing into a strong little bub :baby:

Yazzy - good to see you on here. After I had my m/c I was amazed about how many of my friends had had them and hadn't talked about it. I think about 5 women that I shared this with all told me it had happened to them. I'm pleased to say they've all now got happy and healthy children (and most have 2 or 3 of them!) :hugs:

Rosa - hooray for EWCM - let's hope it carries those little spermies to their destination! :hugs:

Ny - thanks for the tips about the HSG, it's good to know that the hospital had done all the right things because I had antibiotics and took painkillers etc. I got indigestion quite a lot when I upped my maca to 4 x 500mg a day but found that when I stick with 2 x 500mg (one at breakfast and one at lunch) then it's fine. My OH also has 2 a day. Sorry for your long cycle, but are you sure there might not be a BFP round the corner? :hugs:

Kel - nasty witch - I hate her. Hoping you get a much shorter cycle this time :hugs:

Celtic - lovely stories about your children, they sound adorable. And what gorgeous puppies -thanks for sharing!! :hugs:

SBB - hope Sammuel has been able to go by now, poor little mite, must be hard when they don't understand what's going on but are in pain :hugs:

AJ - sorry for you not sleeping well, but back ache sounds like a good possible sign, fingers crossed :hugs:

Never - 75 mill sounds very impressive for sperm count. When my OH had his done a few months ago it was about 21 mill and they said this was in the normal range (but I think only just). He's had another SA done today and I hope it's gone up given he's been a lot healthier in the last few months! Not long till you see him again :hugs:

TTC - I hope you're hanging on there and thinking about all the positive things you can do this cycle to help that BFP come along :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, Delilah, Char, Dandy, Sparkle, Linny and anyone I might have missed! :hugs:

I had the HSG today. It was quite painful but not as bad as I thought. The Doctor was really nice and said I was brave, which made me feel like I was about 8 years old getting a lollypop from the Doctor but also was nice to hear!!! She said everything looks normal, which is a relief! So, let's hope this lubricates the tubes and helps that BFP come along! Also she said it's fine to BD this cycle - we'll probably only have 1 or 2 chances as my OH is away on business next week but it's worth a try. If not then apparently you're meant to be more fertile for the next 3 cycles - so fingers crossed xx

Good luck Leeze, lets hope the HCG did the trick and you get your bfp post-haste :)

TNT sometimes knowing so much is a curse, you will worry but as each week passes it does ease a little:flower: oooh sounds like MS to me, it can come on as feeling sick at certain times in the day, or full on feeling sick 24 hours a day with not feeling like eating any thing at all, or feeling a bit sick but you could be eating and bang the need to puke comes on or a certain smell will do it! I got sick lots on my DD but I would feel fine and the urge to vomit would just hit me from a smell or what ever and it wasnt always first thing in the morning either. I hope if you do get MS its enough to make you feel reasured all is ok but not that you are very sick or pucking all the time :hugs:

Leeze thats great on the HSG that BFP is just round the corner!

Rosa, I dont remember getting more heartburn on MACA I to agree with taking one in the morning and one with lunch!

AJ great you had a better night sleep! :happydance:

YAZZY it is amazing how many have them and yep we do go on and have healthy babies after :hugs: Im glad you have some one to talk about it to, it does help:hugs:

My poor DD is not well, she has her first tummy bug, she is a great patient though, had managed to only get the floor once ( then slipped in it:dohh:) Im just hoping Ive had it before and dont get it, Im a little scared if I do how will I manage being sick and the GD and injections:wacko:

Hey girls :wave: well Baby Jesus / Sammuel finally had a poo this morning :yipee:


Lol my life is just so damn exciting now, I spend my days praying to clean up a pooey nappy!! :haha:

Yazzy I'm so glad you're feeling positive :hugs: I hope you get another bfp very soon :hugs:

Celtic I used OJ and brown sugar in water yesterday - today the poo came :D
Sorry your DD is sick, hope she's better soon :hugs:
That puppy is too cute! You are crazy with all those kids, a puppy and a baby!!!!! :rofl:

Leeze glad the hsg wasn't too bad... And great that nothing is wrong from what they saw. Let's hope the clear out leads to a bfp!

TNT I agree with Celtic it sounds like MS! I had it where I'd eat a meal but the last mouthful would totally make me gag! Blurgh it was horrible! But I know it's reassuring so I hope you've got it :haha:

I've completely forgotten everything else I read :dohh: sorry... :hugs: to everyone!

X x x

SBB yay :happydance: good boy Sammuel clever boy was it an explosive one! up the back kinda dirty :haha: has he wee'ed on you yet! I could never excape with boys they always got me!:dohh:
Yea I do wonder some times I do like to have an eventful life :wacko: mad does come to mind!!! Im never bored though that has to be good! it does help I have a great hubby who is laid back in the right way:thumbup:

Eireann seem to have picked up :happydance: she has kept down her last bit of 7UP and is playing a little now, so glad hope that is the end of it now :happydance:

Thanks everyone, i'm definitely feeling more positive about ttc again. I have a scan on Monday to check there is nothing left in me and if that is all clear then I am just going to chill, get back on the maca and wait until my first AF arrives...I will be wishing her here lol! I have been talking with my OH and we have decided we are going to have lots of fun practising lol and then we are going to ttc as soon as my first cycle starts and I will be taking clomid. So fingers crossed!!

It is my birthday on Saturday and i'm out for a meal with my OH, family and my best friend and her boyfriend, looking forward to it and I am going to do my best to enjoy it.

Without being too personal can anyone on here that has had a miscarriage tell me how long they had to wait for their first AF? I know we are all different and with my cycles lasting 40 days I may be waiting longer which I'm absolutely fine about.

Thanks everyone, i'm definitely feeling more positive about ttc again. I have a scan on Monday to check there is nothing left in me and if that is all clear then I am just going to chill, get back on the maca and wait until my first AF arrives...I will be wishing her here lol! I have been talking with my OH and we have decided we are going to have lots of fun practising lol and then we are going to ttc as soon as my first cycle starts and I will be taking clomid. So fingers crossed!!

It is my birthday on Saturday and i'm out for a meal with my OH, family and my best friend and her boyfriend, looking forward to it and I am going to do my best to enjoy it.

Without being too personal can anyone on here that has had a miscarriage tell me how long they had to wait for their first AF? I know we are all different and with my cycles lasting 40 days I may be waiting longer which I'm absolutely fine about.

I waited 7 weeks for mine and she never showed, I tested and got a BFP he is 7 now :thumbup:

I assume you are a stay at home mum? You surely can't have a job on top of all that?!?!
Glad she is feeling better :)

Lol he has totally wee'd on both of us, about 3 times each so far :rofl:
And no the poo wasn't too bad - we've had a few explosive ones but luckily this wasn't one!
Lol the first time we took him out, we went to my friends and changed him and he wee'd when we did, all over his outfit, and his blanket (his change mat was all cold so friends mum said 'oh let's pop his warm blanket under him :dohh:). So we changed his outfit (only had one spare) and took him to my grandparents, where he did a HUGE exploding poo which went through his vest and babygrow! Thankfully my friend had bought him a new outfit, but it was massive - but we had to put him in it, so he was wearing this huge dungaree outfit and wrapped in a towel because his blanket was covered in wee :rofl: excellent first outing!!

X x x

Sounds like you have a good plan yazzy ;)

That sounds lovely for your birthday - happy birthday!! It's my brothers bday Saturday too :)
Hope you can relax and have a nice glass of wine :hugs:

X x x

SBB, what a hilarious story!!! :rofl: Wow. The things we can look forward to, huh?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->