Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Very funny and cute story, SBB! I heard from a few people that baby boys love to wee just after their nappy has been taken off!! :haha:

Yazzy, after my m/c it took nearly 6 weeks for AF to come - but I think everyone is different. I've seen a thread on this in the very subject in the TTC after a loss section with lots of responses on it - might be worth a look in there. :hugs:

Evening ladies :hugs:

Tnt - great news about your numbers :thumbup: I pray that lil bean sticks :)

Yazzy - im glad your feeling more positive :hugs: Sorry it happened though!!

aj - every time I see your pic I smile :) such a beautiful lil girl :)

Sorry ladies im soo tired I cant member anything :( :hugs: I think im gna hafta cut my hours down, im starting to struggle with the early mornings!!

xxxx

yes tnt, cat 1 it has definately calmed down :thumbup: btw twins would be cool :winkwink:

yazzy :hugs:

Hello women!

Just a quick check up on you all. Make sure no one snuck in a BFP or anything:) Im still waiting on AF but have realized that my cycles arent the 28-30 I thought they were and im 33-37 day cycle so im not late. Just seems like since my cycle has become longer, they go on FOREVERRRR. Took my temp today!! My first dot on the fertility friend.

question- I entered in my temp on FF but its not CD1 for me today. I thoguht I could just begin whenever but its counting today as CD1- anyone know how I can cange that or can I not? Thanks!
Hello to everyone- I hope you all have PMA today-
I wish the mommies happy happy days with their babies- stay clean!

sbb :rofl:

leeze you are brave..a hsg sounds scary :( :argh: hope it works for you though

NY you could input some details for previous days, like CM or something...
Sorry it's been a while since I used it, I'm no longer a FF expert!

X x x

Hey girls,

SBB- Your wee stories cracked me up!!! Nothing like wishing for massive poo's and wee all over the place!! :haha: Glad to see you back on here again. :hugs:

Celtic- So glad she is feeling a little better. Sprite and 7up are my best friend right now. So good that she playing a little now though! I think I do have ms or off and on all day nausea. I almost got real sick today....this awful smell bout sent me into convulsions. I had to put my nose in my top to smell my perfume or I was about to unload in public! :haha: I dont remember this much nausea last time which I suppose is good...and im super tired...I had 7 and a half hours sleep but I could just lay on the couch all day and be happy. :haha:

Ny- I am not sure about FF and the CD1 thing. I started mine the first day of my AF so not sure how to fix it. I bet Never will know how.

AJ- Glad you got some rest last night. BOUT TIME!! Poor girl!

Dandy- So glad it calmed down....your country doesn't need anymore weather disasters for awhile!!

Leeze- So glad everything went well for your HSG. :happydance: Glad there was nothing wrong and you are cleared for TTC soon.

Char- Some nice rest sounds good...you sure do work ALOT of hours...so maybe deserve some time off.

OKAY-- Anyone else wanna write a facebook status just GOING OFF sometimes!!!??? :haha::haha: Im usually a very kind person but sometimes I just wanna write on there to SUCK IT UP or something....:rofl:

Oh wow, the stories you all tell make me laugh every time.

thanks xcharx, it makes me smile every time too and i'm like "please implant little eggy, pleeeaaaase. I want that lil girl" :)

I'm putting in all the hope and faith i have that this is the month, if not, then next month for sure! I'm still really tired and i still have some cramping, it seems to have shifted more to the middle of my abdomen tho, not as much to the left, fingers crossed my 1 year anniversary of ttcing brings good news!

Tnt- Oh don't get me started with wanting to go off on facebook, lol! :rofl: I want to delete people sometimes! haha

Sounds promising AJ!!! I love how your temp charts look like a stair case!! :rofl: PS is todays temp normal for around this cycle or higher than usual? I can't see more than two months for some reason... :dohh:

Tnt- Oh don't get me started with wanting to go off on facebook, lol! :rofl: I want to delete people sometimes! haha

OMG me too! Or just GO OFF on a friend that is annoying you lately??!!:haha: :rofl: Thats my problem right now... one of my "close"-ish friends isnt being supportive nor happy right now and just rubbing in her 1 hour workouts and just being ANNOYING!! Arrgg Im all for someone working out and getten healthy but dont rub it in or update your status while your "working out." :rofl: Ohhhh I love BNB I can vent on here! teehee:haha::blush:

Ohh yes!! I have to bite my tongue quite a bit because I am a kind person and would probably never say anything no matter how bad I want to! :laugh2: Haha she's probably not really working out but wants everyone to think she is! I have friends on there like that. They work out 2 times a day.. yeah right! Or people that say they are taking a shower.. Mine as well just tell me when you are going to pee! Crazy people! They just annoy me! :rofl: Thank goodness for bnb to vent!

Just put what you want to say on here, haha!

Seriously! I hide half of my "friends" on fb because their statuses annoy me to no end! I'm nervous to defriend, because I'm always worried they'll see me in their "you may know..." and be like WTF! I thought we were already friends! :rofl:

Lol, ya'll are crazy but i TOTALLY agree, some people just have way too much time on their hands and sit on facebook all day.

As for my temps, they're always all over the place, i think the highest i've had was like 37.1 dont think i've ever had a 'staircase' before :haha: let's see if mine get as high as yours! :D Altho i know thats not a definite sign either way.

That is a nice looking chart AJ!

I hardly go on FB because it's too annoying, people write the most ridiculous things! I think I go on about once every 3 months to reject people I'm not friends with in real life for a reason!!!

X x x

LOL Facebook is full of attention seekers...like the other day,one girl I went to school with was complaining she was tired and she had to start work at 10.... boy oh boy was I biting my tongue LOL

Aj - I'm glad ur feeling positive :) bring on a bfp!!! :D

:hugs: chat later ladies

Sbb - yep I'm at my first clients now lol... what u doing? X

wow you guys are funny im on facebook all the time, i defriend pple i dont talk to or who annoy me i dont care if they see i have defriended them :shrug:

thanx tnt i hope aus has no more natural disasters :dohh: we've lost our banana crop, we might have to import bananas or we might end up with none in the shops for a while :dohh:

aj :thumbup: girlie im liking your chart

Char I was feeding sammuel... He slept from 1am to 5am which isn't too bad, the last couple of days he's needed so much feeding! Since 5 he's had 3 feeds though!! He's a greedy boy... May be going through a growth spurt!

Dandy I really hope that's it for Aus now... How unlucky can you get?!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->