Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just want to say...Celtic, now your story has given me a boost...your BFP and your little boy coming so soon after your mc.

Hi everyone else!!

Just want to say...Celtic, now your story has given me a boost...your BFP and your little boy coming so soon after your mc.

Hi everyone else!!

Im glad it did :thumbup: we didnt really plan it that way, some are ready to try straight away others wait on till first AF I think DH and I were keen to be pregnant as soon as possible so we were not careful I noticed EWCM a week after my MC a few days after bleeding had stopped by scan dates that when he was concived. that little boy was my biggest baby as well and a great lad dream baby:flower:

Ha I was reading this morning and had a reply all worked out and its gone blank:wacko:

we picked up our puppy last night he is very cute, I say he feels a bit strange with out his litter mates, he needs a good bath he is filthy the joys of a white dog I guess.

TNT love those symptoms :happydance:

I will have to re read now to remember every thing :dohh:

:wave: everybody

I think i'm gonna stop temping for the rest of the cycle just so i dont go nuts :haha:

I think i'm gonna stop temping for the rest of the cycle just so i dont go nuts :haha:

Nooooo how will we stalk LOL I think I stopped and then started at 10 dpo again so I could see if my temps stayed high or began to fall letting me know AF was on the way! :flower:

good luck AJ FX

I dont know if i can resist either Celtic, i'm a junkie for seeing a temp rise so we'll see if i can actually stop for real.

AJ, I do the same thing. I used to chart all the way through the 2ww, but as testing day got closer, I would wake up in a panic that my temp would have dropped! I couldn't take it anymore! However, I was still devastated when AF came, so I don't know which is worse. :shrug: Not sure what I'll do this cycle. Just got my +opk this morning!! :winkwink:

Morning girls!

Im quite busy today, my OH has put me in charge of trying to book a ski getaway for V day weekend, and we are also booking a spring break vacation to Disney and I work soon and would like to treadmill. BUT, im sure i'll just be on BNB til work. Hahahaha

I am excited to join the temping/charting cult. I just entered my second temp dot! woo hoo! It wasnt the same time as yesterday morning because this morning I had to pee at 315 so had to wait for 615 and do it after i'd slept 3 hours. Is this ok? According to my temps....they seem like post ovulation temps when im looking at others....but I didnt think I ovulated....confused.

Hi, Ny!!:hi: Skiing and Disney!! Yes!! That's a great way to keep your mind off of ttc! And you never know...people always get knocked up on vacay! :haha: RE: temping...everyone is different, but 98.whatever has always been a post-o temp for me. You won't know unless you've temped an entire cycle, though. :shrug: Not much help, am I? You must be so frustrated, just waiting for AF. I bet you O'ed late...FX for you!

Hey rosa! Funny, one of our requirements for this disney vaca is something with a separate bedroom because we cant be 10 days in the same room with my daughter:)

I do think I musta O'd late and that sucks cuz im thinkin we didnt BD then so oooopsies! We were pretty sick of it for a week there and that may be when it happenend. But yes, I will get this pattern down with temps and it will happen!

You have neg OPK yet now?

Hi lovelies!

Laughing about the FB chats! I hardly go on there these days because so many people I know are either posting updates every half an hour about what their children are doing or sending me a message about how I should join their farm or their mafia game or something. I'm guessing when I finally get my own children I'll probably want to show them off too but sometimes it reminds me about how super fertile everyone I know seems to be and I'm not!! Also, I like BnB better because I can post about things that are more important to me right now!! Can you imagine our FB status updates otherwise, something like this:

"Lots of EWCM today - feeling great!"

"OH too tired to BD tonight - gutted"

"AF 2 days late - am all over the place today"

"my temp rose today, am feeling really confused by all this temping"

"just tried out softcups for the first time, a little bit uncomfortable but hope they keep the swimmers in"

... you know what I'm saying!!!! :haha:

:hugs:

bwahahahahaha, Leeze you had me cracking up!! Our friends would probably get really upset, like "why is she posting this! We dont want to know this!!" :haha:

Rosa, did you say you got a positive opk? time to get busy then and get that eggy.

Nyc charting will definitely help, now you'll have a better idea of when you ovulate for sure. Fx'd charting does the trick for you.

LOL Lezze I'm trying to eat my fish cake & I'm cracking up laughing LOL

Chat later ladies x

bwahahahahaha, Leeze you had me cracking up!! Our friends would probably get really upset, like "why is she posting this! We dont want to know this!!" :haha:

Rosa, did you say you got a positive opk? time to get busy then and get that eggy.

Nyc charting will definitely help, now you'll have a better idea of when you ovulate for sure. Fx'd charting does the trick for you.

Yes I did! Time to start bd'ing for real!! Let's make some babies!! :wohoo:

How about this FB post: so my cm was really slippery but only stretched an inch. THAT would gross some people out, wouldn't it! :rofl:

that's classic, Rosa!! that would shut up some of those "I'm just sitting down with a nice cup of tea to watch the TV" type people!! :haha:

I think my main problem with FB at the moment is that everything else apart from TTC stuff seems quite trivial to me so unless I was posting up something about the stretchiness of my cm or my cervical position, or how much pre-seed I'd just used etc then anything else would just seem like I was pretending to find something interesting to talk about!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG just cracken up right now!!!! I could only imagine what my friends would say on there to that....they'd be soo confused :dohh:

So got my progeterone test back and they said its looking good 56.6. I told them I was still using the cream and was worried that made it higher...so IDK will talk to the dr when I see her about that one....just in case ya know.

Maken this quick cause im feeling like poo...so have a good night ladies. Hope you all are well!

its like 6:45pm here and i'm about to go to bed because my eyes are closing down on me, talk to you ladies tomorrow.

Hey ladies- I got a faint BFP today! Can you say, unexpected beyond belief??? I was just starting to temp and find out if i even ovulate.....Didnt plan to test, but I just did, and it was like an evap. Then anther, and was faint, and another, faint. Think ive done 5, or 6, maybe 7 IC's today? Ive gone mad. So mad.

Hey ladies- I got a faint BFP today! Can you say, unexpected beyond belief??? I was just starting to temp and find out if i even ovulate.....Didnt plan to test, but I just did, and it was like an evap. Then anther, and was faint, and another, faint. Think ive done 5, or 6, maybe 7 IC's today? Ive gone mad. So mad.

OMG!!!!! :happydance: I'm on my phone so I can't use all the emotocons I wanted to use!
Yayayaya congrats hun..so happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->