Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Tnt- LOVE it! Im crying again. OMG, this is amazing. And to think- I just bought the maca to try next cycle! hahaha. Figures I spend over 100 bucks at amazon and get the bfp.

Tnt- LOVE it! Im crying again. OMG, this is amazing. And to think- I just bought the maca to try next cycle! hahaha. Figures I spend over 100 bucks at amazon and get the bfp.

:dohh::dohh: well you can save it for when you TTC #2!!!:happydance::happydance:

whats OH think?

That will be #3! I have a 7 year old girly. ....he's thrilllllllllllled. It was his respnosibility to have me temp every morning so I think he's glad not to have to do that:) hahahahahaa.

Oh, and he's like "where did that come from?!?!" cuz i've been complaining of not ovulating a few cycles now...or so I thought!

Oh wow!! I didn't know 3...:dohh: im slow tonight sorry! :haha: I bet you two are both SHOCKED! I was!!! specially with those BFN's you got!

Have a good night/day ladies! Hitten the sheets!

NY I had a feeling LOL huge congrats I hope its a sticky little bean as well :flower: now pictures of the test please.

Hi Never how are you doing hun :hugs:

Love the FB status Ideas, how about '' I just checked my cervix, high soft open! time to get busy bring on the BD session''

That would get them going :haha:

There used to be a thread on here called the alternative status thread.... It's for updating status with things you'd never post on FB!

Celtic how are you and that big baby? :D

X x x

There used to be a thread on here called the alternative status thread.... It's for updating status with things you'd never post on FB!

Celtic how are you and that big baby? :D

X x x

Not bad at all, wondering how big this baby is LOL cant wait to see what they say on Tuesday! 6 weeks to my due date now!

OOH a pic of pur new pup Finn!

Attachments

• DSCF7565.jpg
    DSCF7565.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Aw he is too cute!!! My friends just got a burnese mountain puppy, it's so fluffy and cute!

How big were your other babies? I think I've asked before but can't remember!

X x x

Aw he is too cute!!! My friends just got a burnese mountain puppy, it's so fluffy and cute!

How big were your other babies? I think I've asked before but can't remember!

X x x

He is all fluffy as well and so far a great little dog!

My smallest was 8.5 then 8.9 and biggest was 10.2
so Im hoping for the 8.5 again or 8.9 no more than that though! I hope! so a bit bigger than average think the average is 7,14 is it!!! I should add I was not allowed go over they were all born around 38 week 39 week mark expect my 10 pounder who I went over on!

Sammuel was 8.9 and I definitely wouldn't want bigger than that!!
Do you know when you'll be induced or have they not decided yet?

X x x

Hey ladies! Thanks for the congrats.

Celtic- I have a thread in the preg test gallery asking if it was BFP or Evap cuz its so darn faint!
GO ahead and check it out if you get a sec! Tested like 40 times since yesterday morning...not getting darker yet, but no lighter either so FX'd huge. Im so scared!

:hi: ladies!!

Wow its been sooooo long since Ive had a proper chance to update on here. Been on and off trying to catch up but don't manage more than a page or two before madam demands my attention!!

I did notice that TNT has her :bfp: :cloud9: :cloud9: CONGRATS HUN :hugs: Oh I'm so happy, I guess its early days just yet but a happy and healthy 9 mths :)

Celtic......Oooooh your next :rofl: :rofl: Maca baba number FOUR!!!!!!!! Well I have to say i am VERY proud of myself. Ive done nothing but struggle with BF but i'm far too stubborn to give up on it and guilt keeps me perservere!

I couldn't get her latched properly for first 5/6 days so ended up with sore/cracked nips OUCH!!! After crying to a breast support worker she gave me some great tips and my midwife helped too and finally got her latched. She does sometimes slip into the incorrect way so sometimes it is still painful but its getting easier. She also only likes to feed for 10-15 mins tops and won't go onto the other breast so wants feeding every hour or so. In the night i usually feed around 6 times and many a time have I wanted to give it up! The health visitor seems to think as she was a small baby and then lost weight that she's trying to make up the calories and should settle down....she has put on loads. Was 6lb 11oz, went down to 6lb 5oz then 6 days later she's put on 10oz!!!!!

So when you getting induced??

SBB....hows life with your lil one? Its alot harder than I imagined, next to no sleep and an OH that could only take the day of her birth off but thankfully had help from my mum. Its amazing how much time they take up. You breast feeding still cos I know you ended up poorly form it?

Spark......hope Isla's silent reflux is improving and the doc has given you something more effective than gaviscon!

:hi: to the new ladies i haven't met yet. Hope your finding the maca helpful :hugs:

Sorry haven't caught up much more than that! Any news?? Totally selfish post sorry girls :hugs:

Hi Linny - lovely to hear from you and get an update. Sounds like your little girl is definitely making up for lost time with 6 feeds a night!! Wowee! I hope you're managing to catch a bit of sleep here and there. Good you got your mum to help out :hugs:

NY!!!! That is definitely I BFP I see on your pic in the other thread. The one at the bottom is really clear! I wondered about your "long cycle"!!! That is amazing news - Congratulations!! :cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance: So, it feels like we've got some luck coming back to this thread - TNT - BFP, NY - BFP. AJ - you definitely got some promising sounding symptoms there too - fingers crossed your BFP is just round the corner too - to make a hat-trick! That just leaves the rest of us - Never, Kel, Delilah, TTC, Kiki, Yazzy, Dandy, me (anyone else - sorry if I forgot you!) - let's all make a pledge to get BFPs by the end of Springtime - say the end of May/beginning of June? What do you reckon? :hugs:

Celtic, what a beautiful pup - and a very funny FB post suggestion!! Here's hoping your maca bub is about an 8 pounder!! :hugs:

SBB - lovely to see you on here too, hope all is going well for you and Sammuel xx :hugs:

Hi to anyone who hasn't popped in yet, have a lovely weekend everyone xx :hugs:

I'm feeling impatient today, should be getting high readings on the CBFM by now but still got a low one today. This means I'll probably O late this cycle again. In some ways it will be good for this cycle because my OH is away on business from Monday to Wednesday so it would be great if I O on Thursday (I predicted Tuesday initially) - but this does mean that if we don't get a BFP this month then we're back to mid-week O again - the last couple of cycles it had been Sunday or Monday so lots of energy for weekend BD-ing. But, if this could be our lucky cycle for a BFP too then I guess it wouldn't matter about next month!!!!

SBB my first boy was 8,9 then I got the 10 pounder, I think they missed GD to be honest, just as well I kept to a good diet and a lot of luck thrown in as well so yep max would be 8.9 love that! FX ooh not sure when they will induce me, I will be asking on Tuesday when I go in for my appointment! It will be I guess at nearly 39 weeks or may be my due date or close to it may be!

NY deffo positive! are those test those early ones or the ones you buy on ebay they never show up dark, try a another brand, I had a funny feeling this would happen! even when you got BFN earlier it was to early! delighted for you now :hugs: so brill we have another bean growing :happydance:

Leeze thank you :hugs: hope you OV soon, get BD any way those swimmers can last up to 5 days I BD 3 days before OV :thumbup:

Linny well done, have you tried feeding lying down at night to feed, helps so much esp if you have a hungry baby on your hands! She will get better as the days go on

Kiki thank you, :hugs: I hope your keeping well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->