Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Leeze! - member my "long" cycle I must have ovulated late! Hah. ...not always a bad thing eh? :)

Celtic- those ones are from amazon. com and i've done 3 different brands of the IC's so far. IVe used them over the years and not gotten anything on it before so im pretty happy...but must be super early!

Got some annoying crampy feeling though so im nervouse....eeeeek!
Thanks so much for the congrats and im excited to see more BFPs!

Leeze! - member my "long" cycle I must have ovulated late! Hah. ...not always a bad thing eh? :)

Celtic- those ones are from amazon. com and i've done 3 different brands of the IC's so far. IVe used them over the years and not gotten anything on it before so im pretty happy...but must be super early!

Got some annoying crampy feeling though so im nervouse....eeeeek!
Thanks so much for the congrats and im excited to see more BFPs!

Whoo hoo go get some other ones ! the IC never get to dark :thumbup:

ahhh that makes me feel better Celtic- I sorta internally freaked this a.m. when it was just the same and no darker.

ahhh that makes me feel better Celtic- I sorta internally freaked this a.m. when it was just the same and no darker.

yea I know when they are faint all you want to see is them getting darker! also it may be that your HCG doubles in the afternoon as well but either way a better brand will show a darker line for you, although some pregnancys dont my DD took about 3 weeks before I got a very dark line I was happy with :haha: spent a fortune on test to watch them get darker and I still have them :blush:

Hey Linny, lovely to see you! Glad you've got the BF sorted :D
What's little littles name? She was so tiny! Hope she settles into a feeding routine soon.
I know BF is really hard! I am doing well with it now, thank god! Still a little sore as my nipples never fully recovered from when he had tongue tie, but it's only a tiny bit painful the first couple of sucks then it's ok...
He still doesn't have a routine, he was sleeping 4/5 hours, but he must be having a growth spurt cos he wants feeding every hour and a half the last few days.

Leeze I hope you get a high reading soon, sounds like it might be best if it's Thursday for your :sex: schedule!!!

Hey to everyone else :wave: :hugs:

X x x

:hi: SBB.....we called her Maisy Rose, finally registered her yesterday! I know what you mean about the BF, its still painful the first few seconds then its ok. Think i have a cyst starting though so hope that doesn't interfere too much :)

:hi: leeze...nice to be back on here :)

Celtic...I may just try that, thanks!!

:hi: SBB.....we called her Maisy Rose, finally registered her yesterday! I know what you mean about the BF, its still painful the first few seconds then its ok. Think i have a cyst starting though so hope that doesn't interfere too much :)

:hi: leeze...nice to be back on here :)

Celtic...I may just try that, thanks!!

I had a hungry baby like that, he lost a lot of weight after he was born just over the 10% becuase he got sick so even in the day I would lie down with him and sleep and let him feed, if you get some decent sleep you can cope with what ever the day throws at you. plus lying down you dont have that worry of falling asleep with baby in your arms and them slipping!

:hi: everyone!! I'm meant to be doing housework but I just can't get motivated!!! I'm feeling so impatient now after the HSG, I just want to ovulate, BD, get my BFP. Nothing too complicated!!!!! :haha:

NY - remember cramping is a good sign normally, it's about your uterus expanding!! :happydance: - that's so nice you and TNT can be bump buddies! Let's hope there's a few more of us joining you soon!! :hugs: Also I'd say definitely get one of those digital tests so you can see those glorious words "pregnant" written clearly!!!

leeze - i'm with you on the pact! only have one shot between now and then, but let's hope that one shot is all i need! hoping the HSG made you all clear honey! FX'ed!

:dust:

:hi: Never....miss you all so much! Hows things with you hun?

Leeze...wahoo you had your HSG already?? :bfp: coming your way I hope :)

celtic...will give that a go tonight....with my good boob that is :rofl:

leeze - i'm with you on the pact! only have one shot between now and then, but let's hope that one shot is all i need! hoping the HSG made you all clear honey! FX'ed!

:dust:

one shot is all it takes!!! :hugs: and don't forget you'll have had your HSG by then too and you're meant to be more fertile in the next 3 months. And with your OH's SA result, hopefully you'll be feeling more optimistic about it all and maybe a bit more relaxed? I'm trying hard to feel more relaxed about things, but it's so hard!!! :haha: I'd be more relaxed if someone could guarantee a BFP in the next few months!

Quick question (I haven't had time to catch up on my reading on this thread yet!):

How many of you stop Maca after O and who thinks it's okay to keep taking it through the cycle? I O'ed yesterday, and I'm not sure if I should stop it or keep taking it. It's my first cycle.

Quick question (I haven't had time to catch up on my reading on this thread yet!):

How many of you stop Maca after O and who thinks it's okay to keep taking it through the cycle? I O'ed yesterday, and I'm not sure if I should stop it or keep taking it. It's my first cycle.

Personally I would keep taking it, two weeks of MACA is not enough for the desired results, just my thoughts on it! I took it fully through two cycles on my third I doubled the dose and stopped after OV as I thought it was making me snappy turns out that was pregnancy!

I also took it throughout but stopped when I got my bfp...

X x x

Thanks, Celtic! That's what I was thinking, too, but after some people said they stopped, I got worried. I think it's fine, and it needs more time to build up. I can already tell a difference, though. I had SO much ewcm this cycle, and o'ed 2 days early, so that was exciting! I think Maca had something to do with it.

Thanks, SBB. Just saw your post. I think I will continue with it as well.

Ny, congrats again (we're on another thread together if anyone's wondering...) Are you going to take a digi? I don't think you need to, because those are some beautiful lines!! :wohoo: I'm sure those cramps are just your little bean getting nice and comfy!

Celtic, VERY cute pup!! How is he doing?

Leeze, I understand about wanting to O during the weekend. My dh and I are always so tired and busy during the week...it's nice to have the major bd'ing on the weekends, when we have more time. Hopefully you won't need to worry about next cycle, though! :happydance: Do you chart temps?

:hi: to everyone else! Kinda quiet on here this evening. I hope everyone else is doing well. I think I'm 1 dpo today, which is very exciting! I'll feel better with a few more days of high temps, so we'll see. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATS NY!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Wow that is just awesome news!!

Hi mommies, its so nice to see you guys back in here,:hugs:

Rosa great news about the ewcm, i think maca improved my sex drive but i have a lot of ewcm anyway so i'm not sure if it did anything for that while i was taking it.

Celtic i looooove Finn, he is so cute and fluffy and the all white is just gorgeous, but will probably be browner very soon:haha:

Hi Rosa, Never, Dandy, Kiki, Leeze and anybody else i'm leaving out.

AFM, sleeping like crazy, went to bed early last night, was pretty restless again but got to sleep about about 9 and had a good night besides getting up twice to pee. Then DH and i had a nice nap today cause i was still falling asleep, so i feel a bit better now but feel like i would go back to bed right now:haha:

In other news! I had some very light spotting today, i have no idea if its implantation or early signs of af, boobs getting tender now, before they were just sensitive, and i'm still achey all over, still some cramps and backache.

Ok, sorry for the epistle, i wont bore you all anymore, fx'd this is just the beginning of bfps for this year, lets drink to it! (milk or oj for all the preggos and mommies):drunk::wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->