Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ooh that sounds promising AJ! Fx it's implantation :hugs:

:wave: dandy

X x x

AJ - spotting at 10dpo definitely sounds very promising!! :thumbup:

Rosa - what I've read about maca says to stop taking when you get your BFP. I have read somewhere it's good to have a day off it each week but I normally take it every day. I don't do temping, have got a basal thermometer but have never quite managed to start doing it. Mainly because I don't like the idea of having to get up at the same time at the weekend to do it!!

Leeze my thermometer remembered the last temp, most do... So on the weekend I'd set my alarm for the same time, sleepily stick it in my mouth then turn it off and straight back to sleep! Then turn it back on when I got up and see what my temp was :thumbup:

X x x

Hey girls...just jumping in real quick to say hi.... Haven't been feeling too hot and work is so tiring. I had 3 makeovers today... pheww. I have a question for the preggo or previously preggo ladies..... Do you remember mild cramping with a dull backache that is more uncomfortable than painful?? Im trying to stay calm and not think the worse but its hard not to ya know.

AJ- Loven the temp today!!! So are you continuing to temp then??

Never- Almost time!! YAYA I hope you have a much deserved relaxed weekend hun. HSG is around the corner.

NY- Have you done a digi yet? I wanna see a pic of that. Nothing like seeing the words "pregnant." Have you called your OB yet?

Celtic- How are you feeling hun? Can't wait until your scan this coming week.

Linny- Nice to see you back hun. Totally understandable not checking in alot...you got a precious new born so we all understand. I hope you try to get some naps soon.

SBB- I love to see you back here more. Your advice is always welcomed and love to see you and know little Sammuel is well! Do you have anymore pics lately?

Sparkle- How have you been hun? Hope you are well if your lurking!

Kel- Hope your haven fun in Atlantic City hun!!

Char- Are you resting up with all those long hours!!!??? I sure hope so! When are you getting gender scan? Or are you?

Aj- OH YA forgot about the spotting!! This is a def good sign and the temp spike..... ohhh im waiting you to :test:

girls, i don't even want to try anymore :nope: i can't handle the announcements from those not trying, i can't handle anything, i don't know what to think anymore.

Tnt i think i'm having the same dull backache and mild cramping, praying its a good sign cuz i've never had it so consistently at this stage before.

Never i dunno wat to say, i cant say i understand cuz i have my dh everyday so its totally different but big hugs sweetie, i hope you feel better soon. I know it sux when evrybody (i do mean EVERYBODY) is 'falling' pregnant just like that and you want it so bad. we're here and we love u, feel better soon :hugs:

girls, i don't even want to try anymore :nope: i can't handle the announcements from those not trying, i can't handle anything, i don't know what to think anymore.

Aww hun im so sorry! Its weird how we all route each other to get a BFP then when you get one your feel that someone else hasn't. You DEF deserve a BFP or at least more chances to try. You WILL get your turn hun. Dont give up...I know its hard right now with everyone and their mother announcing on facebook. Know myself and everyone else is here for you hun! Im sorry its a down night hun!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tnt i think i'm having the same dull backache and mild cramping, praying its a good sign cuz i've never had it so consistently at this stage before.

Never i dunno wat to say, i cant say i understand cuz i have my dh everyday so its totally different but big hugs sweetie, i hope you feel better soon. I know it sux when evrybody (i do mean EVERYBODY) is 'falling' pregnant just like that and you want it so bad. we're here and we love u, feel better soon :hugs:

Im hopen its a good sign for you! If you did "it" everyday then im thinken you might have caught it. Cuz tiredness for you is pretty normal I have come to realize but the spotting and back and cramps is a good sign.:thumbup:

Hopefully mine is still a good sign and not gearing up for another loss.

hahahahaha, yeah i dont sleep nearly enough, i have a juvenile dh who likes to keep me up at night to watch him play games.

5o you guys know this song 'i would die for that' its kinda sad but i can relate, on my fone so i cant post the link to it. My cervix is pretty closed too! I dont remember it being this closed previously but maybe i just dont remember, i dunno.

Aw never I'm so sorry, its so unfair, you deserve your bfp and I know how hard it is not even getting the same chances to try as everyone else :hugs: I hope you feel more positive soon...

TNT yes I was pretty crampy and my back ached. My cramps were mainly around my right ovary where I ov'd. So much so that the doc sent me for an early scan to check for ectopic. So cramping is normal :hugs: I'm sure everything is fine...

AJ that is a fab looking chart - really hope this is it for you!

X x x

thanks girls :hugs: just have to vent sometimes.

AJ i hope this is it!! when are you testing?? good luck!!

never - I really connect with what you're saying honey. I keep hearing of more and more people in my personal life who are pregnant. Another one last week preg from a short fling and she has even split up with the guy already because the relationship didn't really mean anything. Yet, hear we are in loving relationships ready to bring really loved and wanted babies into the world and it's not happening soon enough! What I've realised is that I get days like this and then a few days later it has normally passed and I feel a bit better. Just don't forget you're not alone in this!!!! :hugs::hugs: And when our babies do come they will be so loved and cherished :hugs::hugs:

AJ - your symptoms sound better and better every day - when are you going to test? :test:

I'm kinda nervous to test ladies so I don't know when I will. Also I have no tests in the house, dh was supposed to get me a frer on Friday and he forgot so that's keeping me from testing too. I guess I'm kinda just watching my symptoms to decide when I'll actually test, we'll see.

its in my siggy erin, just click on my ticker and my chart will open up.

:hi: ladies :)

Aj - good looking chart :thumbup: can't wait for u to test :hugs: :)

Never - :hugs: rant away babe, that's what we are here for!! How many days now til u see hubby??

Ny - congratulation hun :happydance: yay :D

Right I know I've missed a lot of ppl, I'm rubbish :( love ya all tho :hugs:

Afm - well took ians mum to see the masionette we liked - I could tell by her face she didn't like it :( was well angry... ians going to ring her later about it!! We seriously need to find somewhere now otherwise baby will be out before we move!!

How is everyone :hugs: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->