Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB- My vagina now hurts!!! OMG that is such a horrid story. You poor thing. I do NOT do well with pain and all that sounds horrifying! IDK how you did it girl. But with all that you did a good job and little sammuel latched good the first time! So thats so good. I hope my story isn't as scary as yours and our baby latches good. I really want to breast feed and alot of women here dont do it and prefer formula... which scares me cuz of recalls! But I am soo impressed with how hard and well you worked through that!

TNT that cracked me up - your vagina hurts now :rofl:

I'm sure your birth will be totally different, and you cab always get an epidural to block the pain. I will next time!

Definitely breast feed, my bump was gone after a week. I'm almost back to pre pregnancy weight already. One of the girls from my clomid preg thread put on about 28lbs while trying, then pregnancy weight, and she's lost all of that already after 4 weeks! That's a great reason to BF!
It's also just so much easier than sterilising everything.
So totally aim to do it!

X x x

TNT that cracked me up - your vagina hurts now :rofl:

I'm sure your birth will be totally different, and you cab always get an epidural to block the pain. I will next time!

Definitely breast feed, my bump was gone after a week. I'm almost back to pre pregnancy weight already. One of the girls from my clomid preg thread put on about 28lbs while trying, then pregnancy weight, and she's lost all of that already after 4 weeks! That's a great reason to BF!
It's also just so much easier than sterilising everything.
So totally aim to do it!

X x x

Wow that is awesome about the pre-preg weight already! FANTASTIC!!! :thumbup: Im trying to do one step at a time and try to get through 1st tri first! :haha: Then I think I worry more about birthing issues! :haha:

I really do wanna breast feed and it is so much better for baby and cheaper for the parents. My friend spends $25 for one can that lasts maybe a week...if that! So eventually that adds up! Specially when its free outta your ta ta's! :haha: PLUS the whole getten skinny really fast helps! :thumbup:

:wave: girls

well im in a great mood, i went horseriding yesterday, (first time in ages!) i rode an awesome horse, and the place i went has an adult riding club, that rides about 2.5 hours once a month, doing diff training every month. sounds like soooo much fun :happydance: i so wanna do that!! sorry that was off topic :dohh:

Dandy how are you doing!

celtic im good thanx :thumbup: im just waiting to start the bd and hopefully Ov

AJ heres hoping AF is a no show, you might be our next bfp girl :thumbup:

omg sbb...what tnt said :argh:

i cant believe you didnt have the epidural!! :O im soo having that...no way would i try without it :dohh: im a biiiigg chicken :dohh: gosh thats one scary story

btw love the pics of little sam :) love him in the teddy outfit :cloud9:

Aw dandy the horse riding sounds great! I love horses :)

TNT don't worry about the birth yet. You don't need to even think about it til 3rd tri. And I wasn't even worried at the end... I was scared, but by then you just want them out and safe and sound! That's the main thing, and it's just one day (or a bit more in my case) then that's all done ad you can get on with being a mummy :D

X x x

Lovely story SBB!-What is a TENS??

I so hope I get to that point......I am nervous because of my temp going lower. SIgh. why why why did I do the temp....and at noon, after running errands, at that. Now im scared all over again.

A noon temperature means absolutely nothing! Either take it the same time every morning as soon as you wake, or not at all... Ok? You've been told! No point in worrying over something irrelevant!
My temps were up and down after my bfp anyway...

A TENS is a machine that you stick 4 pads to your back and it gives you little electric shock type things to interrupt the pain basically... It really helps!

X x x

Aww - SBB your story brought a tear to my eye. So moving! You sound really brave and your Danny sounds like a darling! And I love the new pics and video of Sammuel. You're an inspiration as to why it's so important to keep TTC and not give up!! :hugs:

NY - I'd say stop temping!!! You'll only torment yourself with every change, wondering what it's about. I know it's really hard not to stress about things, but I think the best thing you can do now is try to stay positive and do whatever makes you feel good - get some pampering, nice bath, relaxing music, candles, nice food, cuddles, etc - your little bean needs you to be strong :hugs:

AJ - I can't believe how good you are at holding out. I would have tested about 3 times by now!!! Good luck when you do, it does all sound promising!

Dandy - when are you due to O? Glad to hear you got some PMA back for this month and horse-riding sounds like a lovely distraction!

I'm a bit confused now this cycle because I thought I would O tomorrow or Wednesday but I'm still getting low readings on the CBFM. Hopefully this is a good thing because my OH is on business until Wednesday. It would be great if I could O on Friday or Saturday then we'll be able to get lots of BD-ing in for this month!!

Hi to everyone else - lots of baby dust :dust:

Dandy- I love horses!! I love to go riding. Such a great time and so relaxing to me. Horses are beautiful creatures!

Sbb- I love the tens!!! I used to have 3 fractures in my back and didn't want surgery so I just rested and used that thing. LOVED it. I still have it too! Ya I wont be worrying about birth time until I get further along and make it that far. Backache is back today and mild cramping...so hope this is a good thing. LOL which im sure its fine. For some reason I have a better feeling this time around than last time. I still say "what if" but im sure that will subside some when I get further along.

NY- Uh oh you been TOLD by SBB!! You have officially joined this thread! :haha: SBB gives a good telling off when our minds go psycho on us! Just love it! As for the temp thing...I agree with what SBB said...the temp doesn't matter unless you do it the same time every morning BEFORE you get outta bed. Any other temp after that doesn't count! So dont worry about that right now! Just try and relax (i know easier said than done) and just go with the flow until your first appt! :hugs:

Thank you leeze what a lovely thing to say :hugs:

TNT I'm glad you feel positive about it - it all sounds good so far and I'm sure you've got a sticky bean in there!

X x x

Hi ladies, just had to run to the bathroom and wipe cuz i was sure af was on her way! But nothing, just a lot (A LOT!) of creamy cm, no pink tinges or anything, so yay! :D

The TENS sounds interesting, i've never heard of that before.

TNT, definitely breast feed, just think, no getting out of bed at nights to mix formula or warm bottles, and like you said its cheaper and you're sure you're giving your baby all the antibodies he/she needs. Just be sure to pull and squeeze your nipples like in the last few months of pregnancy to toughen your nipples so they dont get so sore when you start breastfeeding.

AJ your symptoms are so good! I'd be surprised if you're not pregnant!

Yeah start your nipple training before birth :haha:

X x x

SBB your pictures are amazing. he is so stunning!!!! i agree with NY, i want a bear suit too :haha:

AJ symptoms sound good, can't wait to hear more from you tomorrow!!

have a good night girls.

Woo-hoo - AJ - lots of creamy CM is a great sign!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

SBB holy crap on a stick:wacko: I was cringing reading that as well ouch ouch ouch!!!! you know if they let you stand like you wanted to, it would not of ended up like that at all :growlmad: I bet the reason they wanted you on the bed is because you were on the trace machine! they could have let you kneel on the bed even. you did amazing so proud of you! Im so glad they didnt get the drip in I mean if you found the pains bad then it would have been a killer and to be honest I would say you have ended up with a c section it would have been to much for you both.

TNT LOL dont worry we are here to help you along and for tips for labour as well :happydance:

Dandy I love horses as well, have not done that in sooo long I have a cob at home in my parents :flower:

ok got to go get ready for tomorrow!

AJ FX

NY I stopped temping as well, your going to worry any way and I thought temping made me worse :hugs:

yes i love horses too, unfortunately i had a scare on one a few years ago, thats prob why i havent ridden lots since, but the horse they put me on yesterday i had no fear on :thumbup: she was so sweet :)

leeze as for when im due to O :shrug: maybe in a week...maybe longer :shrug:

celtic....im on my way to your parents...meet me there :winkwink: i used to have a horse, but they are just soo expensive to keep, once i got a husband, puppy and a mortgage i had to give him away :dohh: :cry:

Aj- I sooo can't wait for you to test. I too will be shocked if you not preggo. FX my dear!

Celtic- I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you go to your appt. I hope it goes well for you and get to see little! :hugs:

Never- Have a good night hun!

Dandy- I hope you O soon and get that BFP!!! DAG NAMMIT! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"