Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

AJ- I just got excited to look at your temps and realized you aren't temping this week! :rofl: The wait is KILLING ME!!!!

Can't leave u ladies alone for a day without missing loads :haha:

Aj - test damn u :haha: when u going to test?? :) I'm excited

Dandy - do I need to shout at your ovaries again??

Sbb - I LOVE that bear suite, soo cute :D gosh ur labour sounds painfull, really not looking forward to it.. but u did it babe & have a gorgeous son :hugs:

Tnt - how u feeling hun :hugs:

How is everyone else? Mucho love to u all :hugs: :kiss:

Somebody asked y ians mum has to like the place we buy, it because she's given us the £20,000 deposit :) but at the end of the day I liked that place soo if she's not gna like the place we choose id rather.not have her money!

Can't leave u ladies alone for a day without missing loads :haha:

Aj - test damn u :haha: when u going to test?? :) I'm excited

Dandy - do I need to shout at your ovaries again??

Sbb - I LOVE that bear suite, soo cute :D gosh ur labour sounds painfull, really not looking forward to it.. but u did it babe & have a gorgeous son :hugs:

Tnt - how u feeling hun :hugs:

How is everyone else? Mucho love to u all :hugs: :kiss:

Somebody asked y ians mum has to like the place we buy, it because she's given us the £20,000 deposit :) but at the end of the day I liked that place soo if she's not gna like the place we choose id rather.not have her money!

Feeling alright I suppose. My boobs started to REALLY hurt yesterday. And I mean REALLY hurt where my nightgown hurt them. :haha: Little bit of nausea and backaches. Im up at a weird hour too right now but went to bed early. So pretty tired but not quiet nappen yet. Just hopen and praying this one sticks.

How are you? Whens your gender scan?

Tnt - I'm praying with ya :hugs: I'm sure it will :) hehe I'm lucky my boobs never hurt that bad :haha: ooh I love my naps :) oh yea what did ur donor say when u told him the good news??
I'm going to book ma gender scab in a min :D it'll be either next Thursday or friday ;)
X

Char- Our donor is very happy for us! Yayaya to the scan being soon :happydance: Thats so exciting!!! Can't wait!

Celtic- Just checken to see how things went? :hugs:

ok, ok, i did my temp today, kinda out of habit, just woke up and pushed it in my mouth :dohh: i'll get a test today and probably test in the morning with fmu.

yes AJ. was going to try to reschedule it until march, but my company decided to send me to school the 1-18 of march so my only shot is to have it now or wait until april, but even in april, i will see DH right after.

early in my cycle i believe. i think i'm due AF on the 12th so i will be on about CD7. no chance this month unfortunately!

awww, well have a great time anyway, at least you can just have fun without worrying about timing or anything like that.

yeah! a little part of me is still disappointed though, blah. our next shot is probably going to be my april/may cycle. seems so far away!

Tnt - Aww soo happy for ya :) what a luvly guy!

Aj - yay for testing :happydance: fxd for u :thumbup:

Never - yay for seeing dh :hugs: sorry u won't get a chance for a bfp :( but I know you'll have a good time anyway ;) hehe!!

Right ladies... Friday 18th I shall find out if my buba is a girl or boy :) mega excited now!!

Xxxx

Omg is it :o yay :happydance: is this when u 2 are going on honeymoon? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->