Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I just took the rest of the Maca for the day...I was taking 3100mg a day because my tabs are 800mg, but that was upsetting my stomach like no other so dropped it to 2600mg a day and it's doing great. My energy is still kind of blah though. I think it gives me a burst after my two morning pills, but after that I'm going. I'm sure the Army takes the life out of anything.

Whit - Do you drink Green Tea? I got a bunch of Lipton Organic ones that I haven't tried yet. I'm so lazy. How do you motivate yourself to make it?

To make tea? hehehe As soon as I wake up I put my kettle on-- I drink Chai Tea. I don't think Ive ever tried green tea but I may try that next cycle Ive heard its good for cm. I will have another cup of tea this afternoon-- with Maca of course! It tastes really good in chai.

I need to find something else to put my maca in though.. Im not getting enough of it and can only have 2 cups of tea a day (tea only has 30 mg caffeine a cup and dont want to go over two cups!)

Perhaps when Kel gets on she can help you out with that. Wow, at 5:00am I don't think I will be making tea, LOL. Especially right before running 2 to 6 miles. It would probably be a good idea for me though, energy wise. Hmm..

Yea it seems to really help me with my energy. Maybe thats more the Maca's doing. If I just sit here and do nothing even if I drink both I got nothing. I need to get up and let my blood flow to get the energy flowing.

I just found the weirdest thing.. A chart on my FF account from November 2007, with one temp and showing ewcm. It's not mine! I never even had a computer during that time..

Hi all, hope you are all well.

So sorry for you Kellster (I've been on hols so been catching up) was gutted to read your news, hope you're getting on ok.

Am on 3rd week of Maca and def starting to notice energy increase and skeptcal OH is too! Am due AF in about 6 days and so far no cramping or achey boobs which normally have kicked in by now. Anyone else notice this?

Not sure caught eggy this month as was on holiday with family so a) difficult to get privacy and b) OH was drunk most of the time lol so not much luck haha agghhhh MEN!! Only did it once on CBFM after peak and went straight from low to peak so didn't even have any highs to BD on! So reckon missed it before that too as was about 5 days before peak when last bd.

But has been nice kinda not having the 2ww cos pretty sure I'm not up the duff this cycle so roll on next month :o)

Good evening ladies, how are we??

Been trying to find a car , total nightmare cos ive never had my own (even though i've had my licence for four years!) and OH keeps pointing out sporty powerful cars and i'm like errrrrr, its for ME :wacko:!!!!!

Never - awwwww I'm here! Your dog is so cute, i want one but i'm too lazy to take them for walks :flower:!!

SBB - erm I promise i haven't looked at cherri22 and toyed with the idea of buying another reading........hee hee! Its ok OH is here saying 'you'd better not be buying anymore of that hocus pocus c**p' so i'm safe......tonight!! :rofl:

TTC - WOW!! your chart is looking hot hun :test::test::test::test::test: but hey no pressure :haha:

Welsh - good luck for tomorrow hun :hugs:! I hope everything goes well for you! I'll be thinking of you :thumbup:

Whit - you crack me up reading all these posts! Only 3 days, will you cave and test tomrrow????

Hope your having a good day kel xx

So sorry for you Kellster (I've been on hols so been catching up) was gutted to read your news, hope you're getting on ok.

Am on 3rd week of Maca and def starting to notice energy increase and skeptcal OH is too! Am due AF in about 6 days and so far no cramping or achey boobs which normally have kicked in by now. Anyone else notice this?

Not sure caught eggy this month as was on holiday with family so a) difficult to get privacy and b) OH was drunk most of the time lol so not much luck haha agghhhh MEN!! Only did it once on CBFM after peak and went straight from low to peak so didn't even have any highs to BD on! So reckon missed it before that too as was about 5 days before peak when last bd.

But has been nice kinda not having the 2ww cos pretty sure I'm not up the duff this cycle so roll on next month :o)

Hey, you'l prob find yourself pregnant now LOL!! I hope so anyway! Your CBFM went from low to peak?? I'm on second month but first month i had two highs and then two peaks but still no baby joy!!

I noticed i had no PMS at all, no moodiness, or sore boobs so its gotta be the maca. Plus i defo have more energy most of the time!!

My period is due in 4 days and I usually have sore boobs by now! Nothing here either.. Fxed its a good sign for us both! :)

I have a FRER burning a hole in my bathroom medicine cabinet. It says 6 days early-- Im 4! Surely it'd show? haha... not gonna do it. Maybe tomorrow!

Linny- glad I can get a laugh out of you ladies... humor keeps me going! :)

Hello ladies my jenny reading is in and this is what it says -

Your reading reveals that your :bfp: news comes the month of may from a cycle that begins in april. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate referenced the month of jan 2011 specific reference to 24th and 30th.

What do you think ladies ? :happydance:

I hope i didn't waste that fiver lol :hugs:

Hi Ladies - Gosh I have missed alot....

Ok I will admit...I am also a sbb chart stalker.....There I said it!!!! I have been using your symptoms at the bottom and comparing them to mine...hahahaha

whit - we are about the same dpo...ugh....are you testing tomorrow, i am afraid too....dont want to see the bfn!!

Linny - you are a bad influence ;) hahaha....gosh can I make it till next week to test?????

well only symptoms here are sore boobs and nipples....I did not have them last month but I had them the time before...so who knows if that is a symptom.

oh and Linny - thanks for taking a lookat my chart makes me feel better when someone else says it looks good ;)

:rofl: LOL ttc!! I felt so obsessive and weird admitting it! lol

I did a test today on an IC :haha: oh well that'll teach me not to for a couple more days. :dust:

i tested on ic to tonight and only 7dpo i think lol and it neg but dont know why i done it, and im taking 2 x 900 mg macca a day is that enough for me and oh each ? x

Your welcome hun, can I just say (in a way that isn't to get your hopes up) but sore boobs/nipples are an early pregnancy symptom! I think ive read up on them all LOL!! And i normally get sore boobs coming up to AF but since the maca its gone so hmmmm interesting! I really hope its your :bfp:

i tested on ic to tonight and only 7dpo i think lol and it neg but dont know why i done it, and im taking 2 x 900 mg macca a day is that enough for me and oh each ? x

My capsules are 500mg so i take four a day (they say to take two - six a day). 7dpo is prob a little early LOL!!

lol ty hun i was going to wait till day 1 but i thought id start now on maca , i might take 3 a day then 2700 mg then xx

Hello ladies my jenny reading is in and this is what it says -

Your reading reveals that your :bfp: news comes the month of may from a cycle that begins in april. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate referenced the month of jan 2011 specific reference to 24th and 30th.

What do you think ladies ? :happydance:

I hope i didn't waste that fiver lol :hugs:

Ooh i think that means your job is done :happydance:!! I had the same reading though, my EDD months were early feb and i had no year! I emailed back and was like 'woman, I paid $8 for this, i deserve a year LOL!!' :growlmad:

Oh I hope your hunch is right linny.....

I take 1800 mgs a day...3 capsules a day for me.

yeah 7 dpo is just a tad to early but hey worth a shot huh...hahahhaha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->