Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Not much new to report. Want to take my bb's off of my body for a bit because they hurt so bad but otherwise im fine. Kinda want the puking to start so im reassured that everything's ok!

Kiki- Yay! So glad you are coming back together again.

Tnt- People talk- give em somethin to talk about. :) Feelin good?

WElcome Daisy!

Linny- im glad its all making sense now and weight is being put on! Congrats!

The convo about cervical mucus is beyond me- never had any until my BFP. Now im like,...uhhh, yuck? Am i a freak or something??

Dandy- did you do another OPK? Its tough to read them after a while...but I think the lines seem to get darker after time. But thats on my IC's.

Celtic- I was thinking of doing prgetsterone but have read more that at my point (5weeks) if its going to go- its too late. Proesterone I think would need to be started before my BFP to actually help anything. So i just pray that my last MC was caused because of a bad fetal development and that is why progesterone was low. FX'd!

HIIII everyone else!

Ny, you're so funny about the cm!!! It is kinda gross, isn't it? You get used to it, though, and now I get excited when I see it! :rofl:

This is gonna be quick and a selfish post.

Got my numbers back and I am 21dpo and they are 7,698!!! I looked it up and they are very high...even for twinsies! lol

What do you guys think???

Alright will check later...its busy in the salon and got a client!!

YAYAYAYAYAY TNT! so awesome. I think triplets. hahahahaaaa!!! kinda makes the term "careful what you wish for" seem funny:)

Rosa- I wanted it so badly all my TTC months and now im not sure if i want it anymore! hahaha. Who else could I tell anything about my CM but you girls! Not my mom, thats for sure!

Tnt that is awesome!!!!!!! You and Amy will have your hands full with multiple babies at this rate!

NY - oh you are so right...who else could I talk to about cm....LOL...so the cm gets worse when you are pg....wow...I never really get any so I will welcome it so I know what all the girls have been talking about all these years...LOL

TTC- thats how i felt...like "OHHHH, so thats what they mean feeling "wet" down there!" hahahaha. A little too late, CM!

Im jealous! Noooo idea what my numbers are but its killin me! are you barfing a lot TNT? I am not sick yet but with those numbers i'd think you are!

Hey ladies :wave: I haven't caught up but friggin hell TNT how fantastic!!! Woohoo triplets :pink: :blue: :pink:

So excited for the scan!!

X x x

wowee - TNT - that's incredible numbers!!! how exciting and lovely!!! :cloud9:

Ny - funny comments about CM - also it's reassuring to hear you didn't notice any CM before BFP because I rarely notice any and I've been worrying a bit it might stop me getting a BFP. Bring on the morning sickness if it will help you feel emotionally better!!!! :haha:

Kiki - sorry to hear the HSG will be for next month, but maybe it's best to make sure you get the best medical support you can. You seem like a very strong woman, and a Spring BFP would be lovely!!! :thumbup:

Daisy - welcome and I'm very sorry to hear about your losses. I hope maca helps you get that sticky bean :hugs:

I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, has been a really tiring week. Good news from me is that my OH accepted an offer on his flat today (after 14 months of trying to sell) so we will finally be able to buy somewhere together - this feels like a step in the right direction - now we just need that BFP too!!!!

Hi to everyone, have a lovely weekend :hugs::hugs:

LMAO girls! LOL You guys are cracken me up! :rofl:

I can't believe how good they are. My old dr from last time (the b*tch) anyways she says they look excelent and need a scan next week. Then I told her she wasn't my dr and another one was... :haha: so I have to wait until monday when I see my dr.

NY- Im not really puken but REALLY nauseous and def food adversion. But my mom never puked with her kids...so thinken thats why.

Did you guys look up early HCG levels? Flippen crazy to look at those and then mine.

Tnt! Wow! Thats higher then women pregnant with twins! Holy crap I can't wait for you to have a scan!!

TNT those numbers are amazing Im so excited :happydance::happydance::happydance: wow can not wait for a scan now :thumbup:

Never :hugs::haha:

hi ladies

quick jump in to say hi and thinking of you all

Congrats to all the new :bfp:'s in here...........

Tnt, those are so AWESOME numbers!!! Holy crap!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: That's so exciting!!

Ny, who DO we tell about our exciting cm?! I tried with my dh and he was like I reallllly don't think I'm the right person you should be telling this too...I'm like you don't want to see how stretchy it is?! :rofl: Yeah...not so much. :shrug: Okay, then...he's missing out...

Afm, I'm having some pretty noticable cramps. I really hope it's a little bean snuggling in tight. :happydance:

Kel, good to see you! How have you been doing?

Evening ladies :hi:

How is everyone??

Tnt - holy moly girl lol looks like you'll have more than one bundle of joy :h

Evening ladies :hi:

How is everyone??

Tnt - holy moly girl lol looks like you'll have more than one bundle of joy ::thumbup: :haha:

I've forgotten everything else :(

No news from me.. still house hunting... sick of it now!!

Xx

Question for the Maca experts (it may prove to be a stupid question, but here goes): if Maca balances your hormones, do the hormones stay balanced after you stop Maca, or do they go back to the way they were? (Like I said, no laughing at my dumb question!) :haha:

Rosa - I'm jus guessing ere but I think after a while it goes back to how they were before? But not 100% :haha:
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->