Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

rTtc - where are u luv?? all of a sudden it started raining ere earlier even tho we had a bit of sun :s

Rosa - haven't heard of that film, hope its good for ya :dunno:

Hello sweetie pies!

Yeah the witch got me, fie on her but i'm actually doing just great! I didnt cry, didnt feel all down, didnt even eat ice cream or cake :haha: I'm ok with it strangely, i was just like oh well, on to the next cycle! I've always wanted a November bean neway so this is my month!!

I have just been so busy the past few days, up and down all over the place which is why i haven't been on here. Was a bit puzzled about all the symptoms and stuff, like where did they come from if there was no beanie? but thats the way it goes sometimes. I'm just taking a step back to focus more on other stuff in my life, like my spiritual life and reconnecting with God, i think i'll turn this ttc business over to Him and relax a bit more, will catch up properly soon i promise!

Love u guys! :hugs:

Hello ladies and thanks for the warm welcome :)
Congrats Tnt on your preganacy :)
I have been reading some posts and you all seem to be very nice and I feel totally comfortable.I increased the maca to 4x a day 525mg capsules.I am hoping & praying this works.DH is taking 6x a day as I blame his swimmies (they are lazy I feel) LOL
I am cd 11 now and will begin ovulation tests tomarrow.I realize i wont get pregant on my 1st month with maca although that would be well AWESOME!!
Just wondering for those of you who have gotten your BFP with maca how long did it take?
And how many mg a day would you ladies recommend?
I was on preseed but ditched it as well we werent getting anywhere with those and the softcups.
Also should I take maca up untill I get my monthly & then stop and preoceeed after AF leaves?
I know I am full of quiestions but am new to the maca and have dont loads of research but seems alot of different opinions on how much and how little...how long to take..etc.
Thanks so much ladies for listening and LOADS of babydust to all who are TTC and H & H 9 months for those expecting lil beans :)
((((hugs))))
Daisy
I am going to change my picture as I was really down when I put that up.I lost my father in December so has been pretty rough but time heals all wounds and I am ready to give him another grandchild to watch over :)

I have been reading some posts and you all seem to be very nice and I feel totally comfortable.I increased the maca to 4x a day 525mg capsules.I am hoping & praying this works.DH is taking 6x a day as I blame his swimmies (they are lazy I feel) LOL
I am cd 11 now and will begin ovulation tests tomarrow.I realize i wont get pregant on my 1st month with maca although that would be well AWESOME!!
Just wondering for those of you who have gotten your BFP with maca how long did it take?
I was on preseed but ditched it as well we werent getting anywhere with those and the softcups.
Also should I take maca up untill I get my monthly & then stop and preoceeed after AF leaves?
I know I am full of quiestions but am new to the maca and have dont loads of research but seems alot of different opinions on how much and how little...how long to take..etc.
Thanks so much ladies for listening and LOADS of babydust to all who are TTC and H & H 9 months for those expecting lil beans :)
((((hugs))))
Daisy
I am going to change my picture as I was really down when I put that up.I lost my father in December so has been pretty rough but time heals all wounds and I am ready to give him another grandchild to watch over :)

I took it for 3 months, I took two a day for the first two months and then on my third I doubled it to 4 a day, Dh took it as well as I was wondering about his swimmers as well :haha: but I took it throught out AF as well.:flower:

I got my BFP on my third month of MACA

((((hugs))))
Daisy

I took it for 3 months, I took two a day for the first two months and then on my third I doubled it to 4 a day, Dh took it as well as I was wondering about his swimmers as well :haha: but I took it throught out AF as well.:flower:

I got my BFP on my third month of MACA

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks and congrats!! I am so glad maca worked for you and thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aj - sorry af got u :( I'm glad ur feeling calm about it :hugs: bring on your next cycle for ur bfp :thumbup:

Daisy - welcome :hugs: I took 1mg of maca for a week,then 2mg for a week, then 3mg... I got my bfp in the first month!!

Celtic -:hi: u ok :hugs:

Xxx

omg TNT im super excited too :yipee:

ny sorry i've been out all weekend, i did an opk on friday, it was neg, and i havent done one all weekend :shrug: hope i havent missed it :dohh:

Aj - sorry af got u :( I'm glad ur feeling calm about it :hugs: bring on your next cycle for ur bfp :thumbup:

Daisy - welcome :hugs: I took 1mg of maca for a week,then 2mg for a week, then 3mg... I got my bfp in the first month!!

Celtic -:hi: u ok :hugs:

Xxx

:hi: Im feeling crap actually :haha: blood sugars are high after ever meal which is annoying me and Im so emotional every thing seem's such a chore today!! even getting dressed, think Im tired and hormones are all over the place :dohh:

I hope I feel better later :flower:

Dandy - night night :sleep:

Celtic - Aww hun :hugs: stoopid blood sugar :( do u have to see a doctor every week about it??
Xx

Dandy - night night :sleep:

Celtic - Aww hun :hugs: stoopid blood sugar :( do u have to see a doctor every week about it??
Xx

yep I do, so say they will increas insulin again this week! if I feel worse though I might ring them

Hi everyone :hi:

nice to see AJ on - sorry AF got you but you sound like you got lots of PMA for the next cycle, I read somewhere that 75% of fertilised eggs don't implant so I think sometimes the symptoms could be that it's an egg trying to implant but doesn't manage it. Hopefully next time it will work for you! :hugs:

Daisy - I've been taking maca for about 5 months I think, I take one with breakfast and one with lunch because when I increased it to 4 before I got a lot of indigestion. I think if I don't get my BFP next month I will increase it again though to see if I helps!! I think it's ok to take it up to and including AF but you should stop if you get BFP because there's not enough research around it. I hope it gets you that sticky bean :hugs:

Have a great Sunday everyone, my OH and I going out for a walk and then to a museum - trying to do something none-TTC related!!! :hugs:

Celtic - Aww hun, make sure u do ring them I'f u do feel worse :hugs: how much insulin u on at the mo??

Lezze - have a nice time :thumbup: what dooseage of maca Dya take??

Xx

Leeze, it's interesting that you said 75% of fertilized eggs don't implant. I've often wondered if that's happened to me. I get the cramps and this symptom and that symptom, and then nothing. AF still comes. Hmmmm...something to look into. Have fun at the museum!! I wish we could do something non ttc related...going to dinner at a pregnant friend's house, and she knows we're ttc and loves to talk about it. Yippee!

Btw, "Just Go With It" (movie with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston) was cute! There were a lot of LOL moments, and my dh (who despises romantic comedies) liked it, too. :thumbup:

Celtic - Aww hun, make sure u do ring them I'f u do feel worse :hugs: how much insulin u on at the mo??

Lezze - have a nice time :thumbup: what dooseage of maca Dya take??

Xx

6 injections a day can wait to give that up, I hope after baby is born:flower: I am feeling better this afternoon, just going to keep drinking loads of water and try taking it easy fo the rest of the afternoon, Dh will be home soon to give me a hand soon.

Hope every one is having a good day :flower:

Celtic- Awww hun im soo sorry your not feeling well! Make sure you rest today. I couldn't imagine injecting myself that many times a day! Hopefully soon enough he will just come out and be all better for you!

Celtic + 6 times a day? Bloody hell! The things our body do ey! :hugs: hope it settles Down... 33 days left ;-)

Tnt - :hi: :hugs:

Xx

Celtic + 6 times a day? Bloody hell! The things our body do ey! :hugs: hope it settles Down... 33 days left ;-)

Tnt - :hi: :hugs:

Xx

The things we do to get that baby LOL its worth it, I wont be sorry to say good bye though to injections and insulin.

even better Ive about 25 days left I will be induced at around 38 weeks so not to far to go really!

Celtic - 25 :happydance: even better! Don't blame ya babe.. I can't imagine having to inject 6 times a day! Like ya said, its all worth it for a baby :hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->