Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello maca ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs:

Things seem to be settling down here :happydance:

There are so many pages for me to catch up on that i think i will look back through them tomorrow when i am less tired lol.

I do see a pregnancy ticker for TNT though :cloud9:

CONGRATULAIONS TNT AND AMY

I'm so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Catch you all tomorrow ladies. I'm so glad to be back here and not just lurking around for advice on the little pickle lol. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here are a few pictures to show you how big Isla pops is getting :cloud9:

P1010609.jpg

P1010615.jpg

P1010614.jpg

Aw char I love your siggy with us all there :D

I haven't caught up either sorry girls :blush:

X x x

Aww Sparkle she is beautiful! I just love the pic of her all bright eyed. So stinking cute! Thank you for the congrats and including amy. I showed her and she went "aww" LOL

Never- LOVE the pic girl!

Oh Sparkle she is such a cutie! I saw the bright eyed pic and busted out laughing :haha: she looks so cute!!

Sparkle soooo cute good to see you I was wondering how you were :flower:

Never love the picture :thumbup:

Good afternoon ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

What a day i have had. Isla was awake most of the night :wacko: This morning she threw up a 5oz bottle all over me so i had to get her changed and run up and take another shower. When i returned to her she had pooed every where. So i got her bathed and changed again :dohh: Ella didn't arrive at school until 930 and then i went to the mall to take my new phone back as i am having a few problems with it. After a 40 minute drive i realised i had left the phone at home :dohh: I think i may write today off and start again tomorrow lol.

Sbb, how is little sammuel getting on ? Are you feeling better in yourself now ?

Celtic, How are you ? not long now for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AJ :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT, I'm so excited for you :cloud9: How are you feeling ?

Good afternoon ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

What a day i have had. Isla was awake most of the night :wacko: This morning she threw up a 5oz bottle all over me so i had to get her changed and run up and take another shower. When i returned to her she had pooed every where. So i got her bathed and changed again :dohh: Ella didn't arrive at school until 930 and then i went to the mall to take my new phone back as i am having a few problems with it. After a 40 minute drive i realised i had left the phone at home :dohh: I think i may write today off and start again tomorrow lol.

Sbb, how is little sammuel getting on ? Are you feeling better in yourself now ?

Celtic, How are you ? not long now for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AJ :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT, I'm so excited for you :cloud9: How are you feeling ?

Oh Sparkle I hate days like that :dohh::haha: think it would be better to start again tomorrow! hope you get more sleep tonight!

Im good thanks my hormones are all over the place Im ok one minute or else getting up to get something makes me all cranky or teary :haha: you just got to laugh.

my tummy is not right again today either I was wondering if baby was thinking about coming last night I had pressure pains they kept coming and going making me feel like I needed to push or use the loo but I didnt need to:dohh: still a bit there today but not so bad! Im wondering if its the EPO Im taking to help get my cervix ready for induction may be its working to good HMMM

how is every one else doing :hugs:

My hormones are worse now :dohh: I am up and down all day long. I cried at the washing up the other day :blush:

I hope that your body is getting it's self ready for birth. :thumbup: What is that that you are taking to get your cervix ready for birth ? I have never heard of it :shrug: I didn't take anything before induction they just forced my cervix into it lol. :wacko: Do you have a date for you induction ? Oooh how exciting :hugs:

Hey girls!!!

Aww Sparkle- You poor thing. Sounds like a rough day. Hopefully a nice nights rest will help and start nice and fresh the following the day. She is such a doll though...can't help but want to squeeze her cheeks!

Ohhhh Celtic- Are you taking evening primose oil? I thought that was EPO...I heard of red rasberry leaf tea helping with that. Sorry you were up all night with that pressure. I think I would be freaken out at that point. :haha: but you've done this a few times already. lol Hopefully you rest up tonight as well!

AFM- Went to my first appt with a new dr and I really like her. Really accepting of Amy and I. She doesn't want to do a scan until she knows for sure a heartbeat can be seen which will be March 1st. By then I should be 7weeks 6days. So you should see something by then I hope. Im really nervous but she did some internal checks and my cervix is nice and closed and soft and she said my uterus is expanding as well and have a good size pelvis. :haha: Which our other dr never mentioned any of that so thats nice. So now we just wait! Wooo.... :rofl: Last night I woke up twice and thought I was gonna puke all over the place but I didn't. So a good sign there!

Never- Oh 3 days until ur scan and 4 days till you see your hunni!! YAYAYA :happydance: Do you get to take that day off of your HSG? I would hope so!

TTC- Hope your haven fun and catchen that eggy!!!

Hi to everyone that hasn't checked in yet! Hope you all have a good day!

oh tnt im so excited for you :happydance: i cant wait till i feel like im gonna puke :dohh: the things we wish for :haha:

:wave: sparkle, glad to hear you and baby Isla are doing well, yes def write off today and give tomorrow another shot :thumbup:

oh tnt im so excited for you :happydance: i cant wait till i feel like im gonna puke :dohh: the things we wish for :haha:

:wave: sparkle, glad to hear you and baby Isla are doing well, yes def write off today and give tomorrow another shot :thumbup:

You will hun! :hugs::kiss:

My hormones are worse now :dohh: I am up and down all day long. I cried at the washing up the other day :blush:

I hope that your body is getting it's self ready for birth. :thumbup: What is that that you are taking to get your cervix ready for birth ? I have never heard of it :shrug: I didn't take anything before induction they just forced my cervix into it lol. :wacko: Do you have a date for you induction ? Oooh how exciting :hugs:

ahhh honey:hugs: be kind to your self!
Evening primrose oil its the GLA in it found a thread on it here, I say my induction will be around the 10 of March give or take a day or two:happydance: so not long to wait!

Hey girls!!!

Aww Sparkle- You poor thing. Sounds like a rough day. Hopefully a nice nights rest will help and start nice and fresh the following the day. She is such a doll though...can't help but want to squeeze her cheeks!

Ohhhh Celtic- Are you taking evening primose oil? I thought that was EPO...I heard of red rasberry leaf tea helping with that. Sorry you were up all night with that pressure. I think I would be freaken out at that point. :haha: but you've done this a few times already. lol Hopefully you rest up tonight as well!

AFM- Went to my first appt with a new dr and I really like her. Really accepting of Amy and I. She doesn't want to do a scan until she knows for sure a heartbeat can be seen which will be March 1st. By then I should be 7weeks 6days. So you should see something by then I hope. Im really nervous but she did some internal checks and my cervix is nice and closed and soft and she said my uterus is expanding as well and have a good size pelvis. :haha: Which our other dr never mentioned any of that so thats nice. So now we just wait! Wooo.... :rofl: Last night I woke up twice and thought I was gonna puke all over the place but I didn't. So a good sign there!

Never- Oh 3 days until ur scan and 4 days till you see your hunni!! YAYAYA :happydance: Do you get to take that day off of your HSG? I would hope so!

TTC- Hope your haven fun and catchen that eggy!!!

Hi to everyone that hasn't checked in yet! Hope you all have a good day!

LOL I was waiting for pains or to start leaking or something :wacko: knickers watch is back in action only now I want to see something mainly a show :haha:

feeling much better this evening though, got a lovely bunch of red roses :cloud9:
So glad your new doc is lovely and I like the plan for a scan I know it means waiting a few extra days but at least you will see something for sure:hugs:

Happy Valentine's ladies, i dont really celebrate it so we didn't do a darn thing but hopefully you all had fun :D

Sparkle sorry you had such a rough day.

Tnt i cant wait to find out if "we" are having twins or not :haha:

Celtic- How are you feeling now? I keep wondering through out the day if he's come yet early!! :haha: How did your night go tonight?

Aj- im with you on the no valentines celebrating. We didn't either! Im not much for this holiday. I been lurking in the first tri section...in the least scary threads of course. And alot of women that have twins had numbers similar to mine. But you know a mother intuition sorta thing...well i think there is one healthy bub in there.... the dr did mention that numbers aren't always right as long as they go up then its good. She said that some numbers jump high when the bub is strong and growing fast. So hopefully its all the above! So do you have a game plan this cycle?

Celtic- How are you feeling now? I keep wondering through out the day if he's come yet early!! :haha: How did your night go tonight?

Aj- im with you on the no valentines celebrating. We didn't either! Im not much for this holiday. I been lurking in the first tri section...in the least scary threads of course. And alot of women that have twins had numbers similar to mine. But you know a mother intuition sorta thing...well i think there is one healthy bub in there.... the dr did mention that numbers aren't always right as long as they go up then its good. She said that some numbers jump high when the bub is strong and growing fast. So hopefully its all the above! So do you have a game plan this cycle?

Na Im still here, think he is a tease LOL but hopefully my body is getting ready so it will make for an easy induction, I would be a little afraid of baby coming on his own steam, I have a feeling I would never make it to the hospital on time :wacko::haha:

That can happen with the numbers all right, but its a brill sign that baby is strong :happydance: Im going to call boy as well :baby:

hi all!! thought i would drop in and say hello! this group got reccomended to me by celticniamh! :) im on clomid and this is our 3rd cycle on this and our 23rd cycle TTC after 3 losses!! :( we are hoping for some new ways of TTC.....and i would love to hear about maca and its results :) xx

hi all!! thought i would drop in and say hello! this group got reccomended to me by celticniamh! :) im on clomid and this is our 3rd cycle on this and our 23rd cycle TTC after 3 losses!! :( we are hoping for some new ways of TTC.....and i would love to hear about maca and its results :) xx

Hi Hun your very welcome I can assure you the girls here are the very best and very welcoming, I will dig out the MACA info for you its burried here in the thread some were if you want to have a go.

I know SBB used clomid and MACA Im sure she will be along to correct me if Im wrong :flower:

OOH is congrats in order for your recent wedding :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->