Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SORE TA TA's and SORE NIPPIES.... oh man my nippies were VERY VERY sensative this time.... the 1st pregnancy was REALLY F'ING SORE TA TA'S

lol ty hun i was going to wait till day 1 but i thought id start now on maca , i might take 3 a day then 2700 mg then xx

Yeah no harm in starting now, took me a few weeks to feel the benefits!

hope it dont take long for oh to feel the benefits lol

Hi mandy im on day 10 of maca and already i feel better. I have loads more energy. The DH hasn't always taken his so he hasn't seen any change yet :growlmad: xxx

Give him an extra pill LOL!!!

Hi mandy im on day 10 of maca and already i feel better. I have loads more energy. The DH hasn't always taken his so he hasn't seen any change yet :growlmad: xxx

i got him some horny goat weed in capsule too it has good revoews so hope his sex drive shoots up lol ..xx

Mandy what is horney goat ? It sounds like someting my DH needs lol x

Haha everyones drugging their OH's...good plan tho.....

yeh was hoping no cramps and no sore boobies were a good sign but its prob the maca kicking in. Either way I'm happy as shows its working!!

yeh first month I had highs for like 7 days then peaks etc then this 2nd month straight to peak, I must have some mega hormones going on, not that its bloody helped me so far!!

I've just re-ordered some maca in capsule form this time as the tablets tasted to gross and kept gagging on them bleh and got stronger one as someone mentioned 900gms earlier on so got my mitts on some of those

LOL what are you ladies like!!!! Sparkle if jenny's right with her prediction you've already got it in the bag hee hee! Horny goats weed is maca with something else I think! You can get it from Holland & Barrett!!

Haha everyones drugging their OH's...good plan tho.....

yeh was hoping no cramps and no sore boobies were a good sign but its prob the maca kicking in. Either way I'm happy as shows its working!!

yeh first month I had highs for like 7 days then peaks etc then this 2nd month straight to peak, I must have some mega hormones going on, not that its bloody helped me so far!!

I've just re-ordered some maca in capsule form this time as the tablets tasted to gross and kept gagging on them bleh and got stronger one as someone mentioned 900gms earlier on so got my mitts on some of those

Yeah ive had no problem with the capsules at all! the tin they sit in smells a bit funky but besides that, they're fine!!

It provides easier arousal, stronger erections, more stamina, and an large increase in seamen production

https://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/libido/goat.html
https://www.healthydirect.com/produ...e=5376243318&gclid=CKu506Pju6ECFR2Y2Aod8SC6_g

thought it all worth a try lol x

:wave: Hi Kelster! I was told to ask you about what you mix your Maca in! I usually do chai tea but I need something without caffeine.. Perhaps a shake of some sort? Any suggestions would be welcome! :)

:wave: Hi Kelster! I was told to ask you about what you mix your Maca in! I usually do chai tea but I need something without caffeine.. Perhaps a shake of some sort? Any suggestions would be welcome! :)

Whit- I did a tlbsp in a empty water bottle twice a day one in the Am and then one at lunch ( you are doing the organic powder right?) and then put OJ or Tang in it and mixed it really well...shook the livin' bee-geesh-us outta of the bottle. I still got some at the bottom of the bottle but I bared and grinned with it.. it really wasn't all that bad....

I stopped taken in back in middle March and I want start again but I wanna wait to see what the doctors are gonna do next with me havin low progesterone levels,,, I don't want to screw anything up right now

Sounds like a good idea.. I have some really strong crystal light I will try then!! Thanks :)

You're right, wouldnt want to mess anything up any more. Good luck, I hope the docs give you something that fixes it!

Sounds like a good idea.. I have some really strong crystal light I will try then!! Thanks :)

You're right, wouldnt want to mess anything up any more. Good luck, I hope the docs give you something that fixes it!

CL is perfect!!!!! it is also really yummy with flavored vodka LOL LOL :rofl: my summer drink....

yeah we'll see what he says on Friday..... I am gonna place in his ear a lil buggie about possibly clomid.... XXXX FX

Hey girls :D

I'm off to bed now, think I'm all caught up... Disappointed not to have any more big hair photos though!! I'll live I guess...

Kell that made me laugh about mixing maca with vodka!!

Sparkle I hope your prediction is right! But if not get your DH on the horny goat weed lol!

Welshie good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you...
Night everyone x x x

It provides easier arousal, stronger erections, more stamina, and an large increase in seamen production

https://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/libido/goat.html
https://www.healthydirect.com/produ...e=5376243318&gclid=CKu506Pju6ECFR2Y2Aod8SC6_g

thought it all worth a try lol x

Oh if our OH's knew what kind of convers. we had about them on this forum......hahahahahha....it is great to have you bunch to bounce these things off of.

Kelster - I hope these symptoms are good.....and cl and vodka is also my drink of choice while chilling on the boat or beach...I think you and I could hang out....hahahahaha

welsh - your are in my heart and thoughts darling...please let us know how you are doing as soon as you can!

sparkle - I am going to think that this psychic is so right it is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->