Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey kell :wave: :hugs:

Ttc how are you Hun? :hugs:

TNT don't panic, it's really normal for symptoms to be up and down. I had days where my boobs were total agony, I almost cried taking my bra off. Then days where they felt totally normal! I also felt sick as anything one day and fine the next. I know it's a worrying time but honestly it's normal :hugs:

X x x

Hi again,

Thanks guys so much for helping ease my mind. I did get some nausea at work. So that helped a little. I have 11days until my scan so im on edge until then basically...but not in as a crazy as I thought I would be. Figured its not in my hands how the outcome turns out just gotta pray it will be good.

Leeze- I am the same EXACT way when it comes to worken out. One day I get so pumped and then one day I have to force myself there. :haha: Hope you had a good workout though!!

Char- YEAY :happydance: so happy for you girl :cloud9:

Sbb- Um what "hangs down" down there :blush::haha: I am a bit confused. I have no idea what you and sparkle were talken about :haha: Im glad its not painful though. I think you have been through enouggh!

Kel- I was so glad to see a post from you today! Hope you are well honey!

Celtic- Hope your feeling good tonight! Reassurance sure does help. Thank you hun!

Never- Hope your haven a wonderful time with OH!! :hugs:

Hey to the other girls who haven't checked in yet! Hope you doing well!

Off to relax for a bit before we go to another goodbye party for our donor! Chat with ya'll later.

Hi girls-
Thank you so much everyone you've really helped ease my mind. I do, however, feel like this is similar to my last MC. It started as brown spotting so I worried not at all, then turned redder after like a week. I also feel just pressure of some sort- like in my cervix. Kind of like when AF comes. Its sad, but I know there's not much I can do. I have my scan tuesday and will find out the sure news then. Until then, i'm just going about my business and laying down when I need to. Thanks again to everyone with your words of reassurance, I do hope it is nothing for me this time and my bean sticks around.

TNT- to answer your question about the PAP, yes I had one, but that was on the 9th! So....i'd think that was a bit too long ago to be the culprit. That would be nice, though.

Sbb - hey hun, not much going on here....really trying to stay relaxed this cycle....if nothing in the next 2 cycles then on to clomid! I hope if I have to do the clomid again that it will work this time. With not getting pregnant after my fibroid surgery I kinda feel like well maybe that is not the reason why the clomid didnt work last time and something else is wrong...but again, trying to let all those negative thoughts go and hope for the best!

Ny I will be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

TNT basically the Walls of the vagina support other things - your bowels and bladder mainly. So because the Walls are weak, the bladder and bowels push in on the vagina. Basically a couple of weeks ago I had a shower and was washing down there, and I could feel something in the entrance to my foof - had a look and could see something there... It's gone up a bit now so its getting better, but it's basically the Walls of the foof have collapsed a bit. Does that make sense?!

X x x

Tt I hope it happens soon for you, clomid or not... Had brad had his swimmers tested? Xx x

Hi girls-
Thank you so much everyone you've really helped ease my mind. I do, however, feel like this is similar to my last MC. It started as brown spotting so I worried not at all, then turned redder after like a week. I also feel just pressure of some sort- like in my cervix. Kind of like when AF comes. Its sad, but I know there's not much I can do. I have my scan tuesday and will find out the sure news then. Until then, i'm just going about my business and laying down when I need to. Thanks again to everyone with your words of reassurance, I do hope it is nothing for me this time and my bean sticks around.

TNT- to answer your question about the PAP, yes I had one, but that was on the 9th! So....i'd think that was a bit too long ago to be the culprit. That would be nice, though.

fingers crossed for you that the bleeding stops and everything is ok. :hugs: I can understand why you would fear the worst, it's only natural - but unless it gets heavier then hopefully everything will still do what it needs to do :hugs:

okey doke. had my husband look at some of the info on maca out there, and he's willing to give it a try for both of us. he figures it can't hurt, since it's just a root - when he heard that the root is related to the potato plant, he said that makes it even better. :haha:

so, next cycle, we'll be boarding the maca train, ladies!

sbb - yep he has been tested! LOL...like a sperm whale the dr said!

welcome fides! Maca is great for both of you...have you and dh had testing done????

Hello ladies,I hope everyone is doing well....I have a quick ???
i am kind of bummed I have been taking (4) 525mg each capsules of maca since CD 1 i am now 2 or 3dpo so cd18 and have been doing ALOT of reading and alot of people say the pills form of maca are basically junk and wont help :(
They are saying the maca powder is the best :(
Someone fill me in this is my 1st month.....At the moment cervix is high and soft and has LOADS of creamy lotion my cm...sorry of tmi..
I just really ned to reassurase here :(
Anyone here use the capsules and get a BFP???
The exact name (Got them from local healthrood store) is
Solaray Maca Lepidium SPP
525 MG PER CAPSULE
100 Capsules come in the bottle...DH took 5 a day i worked my way up to 4 I was for first week taking 2 then 3 and then 4 and still am taking them...Thanks ladies
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Oh and I am CRAZY TOOK a preg test 2night.............BFN of course......I have cramping and REALLY felt my O this month was VERY wet but not EWCM (Nver get that) and was also feeling very HOT inside of my well u know hahahahahaha I made myself lol.

Sorry, just popping in to say that I had a great time with DH. I'm in Podgorica, Montenegro right now waiting on my flight back to Frankfurt. This trip was definitely not long enough, and not in my fertile window either, but we :sex: anyway :haha: Love you girls. I'm going to run off and be mopey now. :cry: I guess it's time for my new ticker. April 25 is the next countdown. I know you ladies will be there for me every step of the way. :hugs:

Hiya ladies!!
:)
Babies name Will be Kiara (key-ar-ah) unsure on middle name yet. Ians mother has said that shell let us have her old house, were not sure about the mortgage & stuff yet. Shes going to speak to her financial adviser about it... fxd its not gna be a lot, ne & Ian are going to see her later today about it.. me and Ian were quite shocked that its a girl, we were convinced it was a boy :haha: but still over the moon :D.

Sbb - is the doc doing anything about the prolapse?? Hope it gets sorted soon :hugs:

Never - sorry time has gone too quick :( :hugs: your right tho.. were here for ya ;)

Kel - :hi: nice ta see you :D you ok??

Dandy & Aj where u girls hiding

Ttc - :hugs: what ur next step? up the dose of clomid?? Fxd for you babe!

Lezze - did u have fun at the gym :hehe:

Daisy - I got my bfp from maca capsules.. maca doesn't work for everyone but its worth a try :hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies :D

Sorry if I missed anyone :hugs:

Mucho love to you all :kiss:

Xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone

Char - that's a lovely name :hugs: - and great news about the house if it works out :hugs:

Never, glad you had a great time - April 25 not too far away!! Will OH definitely be with you for your fertile time in that cycle - I hope so :hugs:

Daisy - that maca I take is in capsules but is in a powder form within the capsules and is gelatinised - I read that if you get that type you can normally digest them better. good luck hon :hugs:

I tested on an internet cheapie this morning and am really confused! At first it looked clearly like a BFN but after about 5 mins it looked like a really faint line appeared - I can't work out if it's an evap or a possible early positive. I'm only 10dpo so it's really too early but I was getting too impatient!! I've tried to take a photo of it but you definitely can't see a line on the photo and I can't find my phone cable to upload it. I'm sitting here half excited and half telling myself that it probably doesn't mean anything!! Please let it get stronger in the next few days!!!! :thumbup:

Leeze we NEED to see that pic!!! Hold your pee and do another :happydance:

X x x

Never so glad you had fun! :hugs:

Daisy the capsules are just the powder in a capsule so I can't see how they'd be less effective? They helped get my cycles down anyway :shrug: so hope they work for you!

Char we were convinced we were having a girl :haha:
Sounds good about the house!

X x x

Leeze we NEED to see that pic!!! Hold your pee and do another :happydance:

X x x

Hi SBB! :hugs:

my OH is going to bring a cable over for me later so I'll try to upload - but it looks really like there's nothing on it in the pic. I'm not sure the best way to take it - what light, what background etc - anyone got any tips? :thumbup:

I took pics by a window in the light. I also held tests up to a bulb :rofl: but it did work!

X x x

Lezze - I pray pray PRAY its a bfp :D did u use first morning pee??

Sbb - if this house don't work out then ill hafta go to the council :(

Xx

I just found my cable!! Ok, not very clear pic but tell me if you see anything!!!

Attachments

• feb2011 003.jpg
    feb2011 003.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe