Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

if you click on the pic and then move your head up and down a bit I think you can just see it - I think it might be too close to the control line though and maybe it's a mean old evap!!

Hi ya- I knew Leeze was testing so I HAD to stop by

hmm Leeze I SOOO see it... I hope this is it for you :)

Suz- hi ya hun :hugs:

Char- beautiful name and good luck with the house

Never so glad you had a nice time- but too short :(

TnT- glad your ill tummy came back

NY- how are you today? I HOPE it has eased up on you

kay gotta run

:hi: to the rest of the ladies

thanks Kel, I hope so too!! good to see you, hope you doin ok, honey xx :hugs::hugs:

Hey kell :wave: hope you're having a good weekend!

Leeze I see it and I'm on my phone. It's in the right place. Hoping it's not an evap - need you to do another! Exciting! :happydance:

X x x

I'm trying not to get too excited just in case!! but, it's really difficult!!! :haha:

How long should I hold it for? I think it's about 2.5 hours since I went to the toilet, should I try to hold for 4 hours? x

Yes try for 4. Have you drunk a lot today? The more concentrated your pee the better. But as they're only ICs I'd just do another one when you can't hold it anymore!

X x x

Lezze - yay I can see it :D wahoo I pray its not an evaporation line! Hurry up 4 hours :p HEHE!!

I did another one but it looks BFN :growlmad:

got a friend here just now so will try post it later!! Still early, am really hoping for darker line tomorrow!

Love your avatar pic never :)

Damn it leeze, ok do another pic and do another test with fmu!

X x x

here's my other pic - there is now a tiny line on it but I think it came after about 15 mins so maybe it doesn't mean anything?

It's quite dark outside now so I had to take this one right under a spotlight to try to get it to show up. I think it's pretty inconclusive so I will really need to wait until tomorrow. Am going crazy!!!

Attachments

• Feb2011 004.jpg
    Feb2011 004.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
Leeze- I saw it on the first pic!!! FX FX girl this is it! Test in the am with FMU! I bet your crazy too! I sure hope its not a darn evap!!!

Never- So glad you had a wonderful time! Sorry it was so short. We are ALL def here for you my dear! How are you feeling after the HSG and lap?

Char- I love that name! So pretty! I hope it works out with the house! That would be really nice.

leeze I see it!!! sooooo exciting! my first tests at 9dpo didn't even show a line til the next day but then i got a definite line at 10dpo so FX tomorrow brings a quicker darker line!

x x x

:wave: hey maca girls, its been forever since i was on here :dohh: well it looks like I Oved when i didnt realise :dohh: and we werent bding to the plan :dohh: so :shrug: def out this cycle :dohh: :cry:

Hey dandy, you bd 2 days before ov, which as I have told you countless times is the best time. So definitely not out. Yet again consider yourself told!

With those dotted CHs I'd keep bding anyway...
X x x

:ignore: i dont feel hopeful in the least, but ill try to keep up the bding :thumbup:

Hey ladies.. I was lurking and saw the pic of Leeze's test.. Good luck hun! I can see it! Fx'd so tightly for you!

Hope you all are well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->