Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Woah, i missed a lot it seems! Leeze i definitely see a line so i'll be checking back to see if it is your bfp, everything crossed for you chica!!

AFM, getting to the 'good' part of my cycle so we'll see. I feel like i'm in a dream cuz DH and i found out last night that my Grandma and Grand Aunt are giving us a house! It was my great grandma's house so it needs some updating but still, everything works so we can move in when we want and the best part is that it's 100% free and we'll have no more rent or anything to pay! I cant believe overnight i've become a home owner, i'm just in a daze, but its a good daze!

Here's my new pics this morning - definite BFP on superdrug test!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

will post more later, need to go to work!

Attachments

• Feb2011 002.jpg
    Feb2011 002.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Here's my new pics this morning - definite BFP on superdrug test!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

will post more later, need to go to work!

WOOHOO!!! congrats hun!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM i got my captules today YAY!!! just waiting on my ovualtion tests!! :flower: im very excited to board this maca train hehe

Yipee leeze!!! Fantastic am so happy for you! There's no doubting that line is there :wohoo:

AJ that's amazing news on the house. I wish someone would give me a house! You must be so happy!

Morning everyone else :wave:

X x x

Great news about the house AJ - in all my excitement I missed that you had posted that!!! :hugs:

Leeze! How exciting! Congratulations hun! I am so happy for you! :happydance: Right after you HSG.. You make me very hopeful! :)

AJ- That is fantastic news about the house!

i think it was the HSG too leeze! that's the first thing i thought. too bad DH and i couldn't :sex: during my fertile window this time, but oh well. if i stay on track i should be ovulating when he is here. the calender shows i should ovulate 4 may and DH will be here 25 april - 11 may :)

i think it was the HSG too leeze! that's the first thing i thought. too bad DH and i couldn't :sex: during my fertile window this time, but oh well. if i stay on track i should be ovulating when he is here. the calender shows i should ovulate 4 may and DH will be here 25 april - 11 may :)

The HSG is meant to help you for the next 3 months after you have it so you should still have increased fertility then. Fingers and everything else crossed!!! :hugs:

Never- That sounds like perfect timing! I'm so happy all of your stuff came out great! Since you had the HSG.. You will get that bfp next time!

Leeze- Congrats again hun! You must be on top of the world!

I can't wait for my HSG!

awww thanks leeze. i'm so happy for you honey! have you told your DH?

kiki - i can't wait for yours either!! when is it again?

Aj - congrats on the house :D when u moving in??

Never - yay for O when u see dh :D

Wahoo girls seems like a good day for our thread :D

:hi: to everyone :kiss:

I'm going for a nap...work stressing me out grr

X

awww thanks leeze. i'm so happy for you honey! have you told your DH?

kiki - i can't wait for yours either!! when is it again?

Yes, I woke him up this morning with the news - He was so lovely and is just as excited as me!! :happydance:

I'm finding it really difficult to focus on work today - OMG - what am I going to be like for the next 7 months or so!! Char, how can you focus? x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->