Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

aww thanks. one we took this weekend. we are hoping so much for april to finally be our time so send all the baby dust you can!! :) are you making a doctors appointment soon?

i think i'm going to try and get a massage every month until i see DH. i got one this weekend and it was fab. my first ever and the guy told me that i had bad knots and he could tell i was in the army LOL. i really wanted to try acupuncture too, but not sure i will find anyone english speaking that can do that.

Congrats Leeze! That is awesome!!!

Char we want to move in end of March, we have to give our landlord a month's notice so we can't just get up and leave. We could but we'd have to pay the rent anyway. Also our new house is currently rented so we have to give that lady a month's notice to move out. I'm so excited!

It's funny, Never, because when I got my BFP last June I rushed out straight away to make a Doctors' appointment. I think because of the m/c the last time that I want to wait a week or two to see if it seems to all be going ok. Also, because I had the m/c last year I can get a scan at 7 weeks from the unit at the hospital that I saw then - gosh that will only be 3 weeks away. Please please please stick bean!!! :thumbup:

char - Oh I am not on clomid yet...still doing a couple natural cycles. I am waiting to test this weekend we will see! beautiful name...and probably a good move on the house providing that you can handle the mortgage.

Leeze- OMG great news hun! woohoo!!!! Give me hope! Any symptoms?????

Never -aww hun happy you had a great time but sorry you are sad now! Onto the next countdown!

AJ - great news on the house!

thanks TTC - only slight symptoms. I had cramping around 7-9dpo - and slightly tender nips from around then too. last night a bit of a headache and feeling very tired today but had bad sleep last night because I was feeling so anxious about testing today!! Today I've had a strange taste in my mouth and feeling extra-hungry (this might be psychological though because I'm giving myself a good excuse to eat more than usual!!!) - also feeling a bit "vacant" in my head but I think this is from shock and excitement!! :haha:

well I am thinking I will test at the end of the week, I am estimating I am around 9 or 10 dpo today....I just dont deal well with the bfns.....so I will wait...

Leeze- OMG congratulations hun!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Sticky vibes for you my dear! Im thinking it will be okay this time because you had the HSG so its all cleared out! So happy for you hun!! Such amazing news!!!

AJ- That is AWESOME news! My parents dont own a house so that will never happen to me. :haha: But still awesome for you sense I remember you were wanting to get your money straightened more so for a future baby so this def helps! YAY!

Never- LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pic! You two are so in love! Makes me melt to see new pics of you guys! Countdown is on girl!! And so pleased to read when he comes will be in your fertile window! FX girl....

well I am thinking I will test at the end of the week, I am estimating I am around 9 or 10 dpo today....I just dont deal well with the bfns.....so I will wait...

Oh YAYAYAAYA I can't wait until you test! You feeling anything? Or just trying to have a nice calm cycle without symptom spotting?

nope nothing...even if I was trying to symptom spot I couldnt...even my boobs which are usually killing me by now are only hurting slightly...that is making me think that I am out...if my prog was increasing then I would think it would be hurting...so I will try to keep calm and wait for the weekend

if you get a :bfp: TTC oh i will be so happy!! i know not as happy as you will be, but darn near close!!

i go to school next week. i don't want to!! :( the place barely has internet and it's going to be so cold. ugh. and i hate being in front of people and this is all about being in front of people. BLAH!

never you are just so sweet....thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hate being in front of people also...I always tried to imagine them naked like ppl always say to, but it never helped me. LOL

:rofl: i've always heard that too. DH is super outspoken and loves being center of attention so he doesn't understand my anxiety about it all. 18 days of crappy internet, bad cell phone service, and center of attention. :hissy: but he told me to go there and rock it and do my best... so i guess it's all i can do!

leeze huge congrats :hugs: lots of sticky :dust: for you

AFM i dont agree with FF i dont feel like i have oved no tender nips...nada :shrug: but then the same thing happened last cycle :shrug: maybe im having annovulatory cycles :shrug: :cry: i just wanna bfp :cry: maybe i should go and have a hsg :dohh:

dandy - not sure if you saw it or not, but the same happened to me. i used to always get tender nipples after ovulation and then it just stopped and now my only big symptom is being bloated. so just so you know, just because that goes away does not mean you are not ovulating.

my acupuncturist said that tender nips after ovulation isn't always a good thing - this is actually the first month for about 4 months for me when I've had tender nips (last 3 days or so) - but they used to always hurt massively around CD21 - I assumed because mine hadnt been hurting for the last 3 months that this was because the acupuncture was helping with my energy flow etc :hugs:

Never I love your new pic again - you're so pretty :D

More bfps all round please!!!! :yipee:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back