Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aw - NY - I wish I could send some magic dust over to you to stop any discharge because even though there's a good chance it's all ok still you must be on such an emotional rollercoaster with it all. :hugs: Seriously, when I had the m/c last year what I was told was that unless there's heavy cramping or red blood then there's a good chance it's all ok still. Can you go and get your HCG levels checked out through a blood test - maybe this would help? :hugs:

TTC - I was taking maca twice a day 500mg each time. What I think got my BFP though was a combination of the HSG, my OH and I giving up alcohol for 7 weeks and the fact that my OH was away on business for a few days so he hadn't "released" the :spermy: for 4 days when we BD on my first peak day on the CBFM. Also I had no EWCM so we used pre-seed and softcups. I was drinking green tea too and taking a few other vitamins, drinking grapefruit too - and I wonder if the 3 months of acupuncture helped even though I didn't have it this cycle - the acupuncturist said my "qi had balanced" and apparently that's good for fertility in terms of the energy flow being good around the body. There's so many factors to consider - but the 3 things that were different this cycle were the HSG, no alcohol and 4 days of not releasing :spermy: before BDing on peak day. The other things we'd done every other cycle for a few months. I hope this helps xx :hugs:

Hi girls I'm sorry I haven't caught up but just wanted to say NY I had spotting daily (sometimes quite heavy) every day up til gone 20 weeks. It was a raw bit basically on my cervix that kept bleeding.

Hope everything is ok and try not to worry too much :hugs:

x x x

NY I had red bleeding it started with a gush and then spotting bright red on and off every day for 3 weeks! all was ok though, then I did have a MC but that started as spotting then went on to heavy bleeding and very bad pains with clots, then on my next baby bright red spotting again for about a week and he was ok as well, sometimes it just happens and its so scary when it happens after a loss, FX all is ok glad you dont have to much longer to your scan at least they can check your cervix etc and may be do a blood test to ease your worries:hugs:

Had a mad day today, I was having pains so when I went for my appointment the doc examined me and I was 2cm so she said to keep me in to see what happens as I labour fast, pains eased off and I was so happy they let me home to night back next week to see when they will induce me, baby has not grown to big in last two weeks about 7 pounds 5 give or take! Im very tired and still aky more pain below cant be baby head as he is quite high like my other babies! :dohh::haha:

Thanks girls- stories of others who have bled do keep me hopeful thats for sure. I hope my "gut" feeling is just wrong and that im just a cynical, negative Nancy for no reason! If not, I will know soon.....ive read a possible old blood under the baby could cause for brown blood and little "bits" of stuff as well. So maybe, maybe thats it? I tried to talk to the little guy and tell it that I'd like to see a fleck of rice on thursday flickering away! Hope it heard me!

KiKi - Sounds like you have a through dr and that is great! I hope all goes well with your HSG.....Not much going on with me...just waiting to test or af this weekend.

Celtic - Glad you are home....rest up and take care!

NY - praying hard for you hun!

leeze - funny you said that about the alcohol....I have given it up but I cant seem to get dh to...he has cut down but not stopped....his sperm count is amazign though...but who knows right! Well I might have to try the acupuncture...but there is no one here taht does it so I have to travel to get it done...not very realistic I guess.

NY- keeping it all crossed for you :hugs: Is your scan tomorrow, hoping this brings you the peace and reassurance you need

Celtic - sounds like no long to go now!! :hugs:

SBB - you always have lovely words of wisdom, hope all good with you and Sammuel :hugs:

TTC - my OH's sperm count was quite low when he got it tested last year, was still in the "normal" level but only just - so hopefully the no alcohol thing gave us that extra push we needed but if your OH got good levels then prob ok if he drinks a little as long as not binge drinking!! Good luck for this cycle hun x :hugs:

PS - was amazing to do a digi this morning and see the words "pregnant" come up!!! I want this for the rest of you too - fingers crossed for a fertile Springtime for the maca girls :hugs::hugs:

ooh that would have been lovely to see those words hun! :)
we got our ovulation tests today :happydance: and we have been taking 2 500mg tablets a day for about 3 days now :)
heres to a good month for everyone :dust::dust::dust:

welcome fides! Maca is great for both of you...have you and dh had testing done????

sorry for the late response, but didn't want to ignore ya.

no, they did not test after the m/c - i don't think they test until you've lost two babies, which is insane.

fides - oh ok...well good luck hun, I hope we all these bumps together!

Leeze, I just love seeing your new avatar!! :happydance: It'll be so weird to finally see that word! I love it.

Afm, went to a new ob-gyn today (first time with an actualy ob-gyn, and not a general doc) and he put me on Clomid!! I start today, with directions to dtd on cd 12, 14, 16 and 18. He told me to stop temping and using opks, because he doesn't want me to stress...that'll be hard. I think I'll add a cd20 in there, just in case I o late or something. At any rate, I feel better already. :thumbup:

Has anyone in here been on Clomid? Any luck?

hey rosa - I was on clomid but it didnt work b/c of my fibroids...now that they are removed my dr will be putting me on clomid in the next couple of months.

I know that SBB got pg on clomid, first cycle, with sammuel!

Good luck hun!

Good luck with the Clomid, Rosa - hoping it's lucky for you :hugs:

TTC - how are you doing, any possible symptoms?:hugs:

I'm feeling very tired today but not been sleeping much the last few nights, think I'm too excited. Also had a bit of brown cm this morning which freaked me out a bit. Was only a tiny bit but enough to worry me for most of the morning. Nothing more since then so hopefully just my bean snuggling in!!

i love the ticker too leeze!! good luck on the clomid rosa, i've been thinking of trying it but never had the chance. i've only tried soy isoflavones. praying for you NY!

been having some cramping last few days...wondering if maybe im actually about to Ov soon :shrug:

ok did someone on here mention that you can get small tablet size macca? that is less to no stink? where do you get them from??

Leeze- Loven the new avatar pic! YEAY!!!

Rosa- I got preg two times with clomid both at a 100mg. First ended in MC sadly and so far this one is good. I took it day 5-9 and started insems 5 days after last pill. And did the insems until I knew I ov'd and then an extra day. But I temped....not temping would stress me out more so I kept temping. Good luck hun!

AFM- Been having ALOT of backaches and legs are feeling weird...like hurt/uncomfy. Not sure if thats restless legs but I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I had some cramping last night as well in pelvic area. I know they say this is normal but last time it was like this but a little worse. So hoping and praying this isn't the beginning of a MC. I just want my scan to get me through this first tri...im emotionaly spent! 6 MORE DAYS!

How is everyone else? Its been so quiet on here i've had to stalk your pages! Hope ya'll are well!

Hey TnT,
I just wanted to say hello and send you big hugs. I'll be praying for you and the little baby sprout:) :baby: :)

BIG HUGS TO YOU!

Thinking of you all girls, I do be watching and reading lots :hugs:

TNT saw you were on my page:hugs: couldnt reply to you on your though LOL, take it easy wont you, its very normal to have cramps and be not able to sleep as well, its a huge worry when you have had a loss every little thing will worry you but Im confident your little bean is fine and growing very well :flower:

NY really am hoping all is ok hun, its your scan today, no matter what the out come Im for a little bean :thumbup: please let us know

Leeze how are you, hope no more spotting either its so common in early pregnancy so annoying!

Dandy hmmm wonder is it a bean making a home may be :hugs: FX

Never :hugs: how are you doing hun

Kel hope your well :hugs:

Me well Im very sore on and off down in my pelvis, its weird as it cant be baby head he is above my pelvis like my others, :shrug: no more pains as such but hoping what ever is going on is working on my cervix getting it ready for labour!

Oh and any advice how to get rid of tummy bugs, one is only over one and the next one gets it Im going round in circles :dohh: so scared they wont have gotten rid of them before baby comes!

Hugs to every one else!

Celtic - Grrr for tummy bugs - I haven't got any great ideas around this but am wondering if ginger in hot lemon would help? You're so close now to bringing the next maca bub into the world - how amazing is that? One of my friends had a baby girl yesterday and she is adorable!!! I'm so excited for you that you'll get to hold your baby soon!! :hugs:

TNT - sounds like lots of natural worries and regular symptoms - but I really relate to being worried about another m/c. :hugs: I'm the same. Keeping running to the toilet to see if AF has arrived!! Tiny bit of spotting and I'm convincing myself it's all over.

I'm feeling much better today though as the spotting has completed stopped. My nips aren't very sore though, so that's my next worry! Ironic how we worry for months about not getting a BFP, and then the minute we get one we worry about it sticking!!! :haha: :hugs:

Dandy - hooray for cramping, let's hope it's a good strong egg starting to push it's way out. Are you trying anything different this cycle? Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Rosa and TTC - let's hope clomid brings you your BFPs :hugs:

Never - you're always so lovely and thoughtful to everyone else. Fingers crossed in 2 months time you get your BFP :hugs:

NY - thinking of you and hoping you get good news today :hugs:

Hi to everyone else :hugs:

celtic...am doubtful think its maybe Ov now not anything else :shrug:

leeze all im doing different this cycle is that im not fixated on it :shrug: i guess im kinda taking a break before we go bak to the gyn, then ill prob be more worried. We're not even really trying to do the every 2nd night bd I've prob given up expecting it to happen. plus i have alot of other things to keep my mind off it, ie. dog training and horse riding :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->