Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

just dropping by to check on news from NY. Great news, NY - a good strong heartbeat!! Someone on the first tri section had posted up yesterday a question about whether anyone else had gone for a scan and be told their dates were back - hers had gone back from about 7 weeks to 5.5 weeks I think. there were a few positive responses from women that were further on in their pregnancy and had a similar experience and things were still going well for them. fingers crossed the same happens for you, I think it's looking good now :hugs:

Dandy - I went on my own. :cry: I would suggest taking someone for moral support but I think it was Rosa that said she took her OH and he wasn't allowed in the room while it was being done. I think even to have someone there to wait with you and support you afterwards would be nice, if you have to have it done :hugs:

Hi everyone else :hi:

Char - I'm exhausted already, I dread to think what it will be like later on!!! :haha: I fell asleep on the sofa last night and found it really hard to get up this morning!!

Ny- That is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you! You must be so relieved! I hope your daughter is feeling better. Happy Birthday to her!

I will be back later to catch up. It's snowing like crazy here so I have to leave early for work!

Thank you girls for your support. I M happy but maybe more screw now of it holding cuz if the dating set back. Will I ever be satisfied?!?!?!?

What else is new in here today?

Ny, already posted on our other page, but soooo glad to see you back with high spirits! Happy birthday to your little girl!!

I'm having cd21 progesterone blood work done this cycle. Do I need to fast for that?

Thanks Rosa! Poor girl is really sick. Her party is tomorrow and her bday yesterday was already ruined. Im super sad for her:(

Hey girls! Wow what a day!

My poor daughter is 7 today, and she gets so sick i have to go get her from school! Poor poor dear:( THen we had to figure out what to do with her when we had this important scan that NO one knew about except us two...and we weren't telling anyone yet! EEEEK

anyways- we saw a tiny flicker of rice and a heart rate of 124!!!!! So thats the YAYAYAYAY part! BUT the eeeeek part- im pushed a week back. They thought i'd be 7w 4days and i think im 6w1d. Which they say is fine, and if I dont have a 28 day perfect cycle, its perfectly fine. ANd that the heart beat is a good one and theres nothing wrong in my uterus for the spotting so then I talked them into giving me progesterone! Just to make me feel better....they did pills cuz suppositories could make me bleed more if im spotting. So now I feel im doing all I can do help my baby survive and hope that the heart beat is a good indication that all will be welllll....still far from out of the woods, but there is something in there. For now.

Has anyone ever been pushed back in dates at an early scan before?

Im so happy for you, although I my gut was telling me all would be fine
:happydance: my dates were put back on my DD but like you there was a heart beat and every thing else was fine, I thought I was more like 7 weeks and 3 days and they said 6 weeks and a few days. so it can happen! esp as your cycle was not a regular 28 day one! hope your DD gets better soon poor thing!

Mine has fallen and hurt her foot, Im thinking we might need to bring her to get an x ray :cry:

Thanks! Im so sad for her it being her bday yesterday, and her bday party tommorrow, and shes reeeeallllly sick. Like, didnt do anything for her bday and may have to cancel her part and im afraid I will get H1N1 or something now that ive got a struggling little bean in my tummy trying to survive. What fun life can be!

Rosa- did you ever get the answer for the fasting for the progesterone? I have no idea- but wouldnt think so with it being a test for a hormone and such.....??

Oh NO celtic- Does it seem broke? I take xrays! Haha funny.

For that putting back the dates- i DID expect they were thinking i was further than I was. I even said that on my first appointment when he said i was 5 weeks and i was like no im def not....so i dont know why im letting this bother me, In my heart I know it seems correct....guess im just afraid that the spotting and that together mean its not going to make it ya know? I will start talking to it!!! Gotta cheer it on!

Oh NO celtic- Does it seem broke? I take xrays! Haha funny.

For that putting back the dates- i DID expect they were thinking i was further than I was. I even said that on my first appointment when he said i was 5 weeks and i was like no im def not....so i dont know why im letting this bother me, In my heart I know it seems correct....guess im just afraid that the spotting and that together mean its not going to make it ya know? I will start talking to it!!! Gotta cheer it on!

:haha: Im not sure she has some swelling, but she cant put her weight on her foot she screams the place down, thats even after calpol for pain. lord how do you tell a two year old to sit still with her feet up :haha:

I did that, talk to my bump, I think all will be ok, there are many reason for spotting in pregnancy, may be your cervix is extra sensitive! or its old blood from implantation taking its sweet ass time to leave.

Ny, not sure on the fasting yet. I can call the lab, they'll be able to tell me. :shrug:

Celtic---- I'd say that if its swollen and she cant bear weight on it- get an xray. That young- they cant tell us what is wrong, how much it hurts, or how much they are just being crabby and you will feel aweful if it ends up broken down the road.....also, they bones are all still growing together so you dont want them to grow damaged! They may do nothing for it, but just best to go check. Have fun with that xray, you cant hold down your child cuz you are pregnant so she will be sooooooo mad and the techs will hafta hold her down! Good luck! I'd like to say it will be easy but it may not be!

Aw - NY - if you're like me then you're worrying about every little thing. I was worrying the other day because I had cramps. Then the next day they'd stopped so I was worrying about why they'd stopped!! :haha::fool: Sounds like your bean is snuggling in tightly and is very resilient!! You said you had some wonky cycles anyway, so if you can try your best not to worry about the dates :hugs: (easier said than done probably!). Hope your DD feels better soon! When I was a child apparently I used to often get sick on my birthday or get so excited that I'd wet myself - my parents have loved telling this story to anyone that I've brought home to visit over the years!!

Rosa - I've never heard of anyone fasting for a CD21 test - has anyone told you that you need to do this?

Celtic - sorry to hear about your DD too - must be hard when you're heavily pregnant to keep up with the little ones too - I have a lot of respect for you!! :hugs: I'm not even 5 weeks yet and feel exhausted. I'm struggling to look after my cat!!!! :haha:

Actually, a kinda cute and strange thing happened last night. My cat is a rescue cat and I've had him for about 8 years. He has never sat on my lap, he's quite shy and a bit neurotic. Sometimes I lift him onto my lap and try to hold him there but he always struggles to get down after about 5 seconds. Last night he got on my lap of his own accord for the first time ever then snuggled right into me and went to sleep. I've heard people before saying that cats are sensitive to human emotions, I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence or is he picking up on some nurturing pregnancy vibes through my growing hormones?!! Anyway, it was very cute!!

My OH is taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate our BFP!!! Vietnamese - yummy!!! I'm very excited!

Leeze- thats hilarious about the wetting your pants part:) Im sure you think so too.. hahahaha!
I have also heard that about animals. My dogs wont leave me be, and my cat, well, he's always needing to be on top of me so not sure i can tell the difference there. lol. With my daughter we had a kitten, and it used to sleep on my fat belly. Was so cute!

yeah, and my Mum would normally also say something like "and she wasn't that young at the time" - meaning I was about 7 or 8 but the way she would say it I think people often thought she meant I was about 14 or something!!!!

Cute re the kitten sleeping on your bump!!! :hugs:

Leeze, what a cute story about your kitty! My dog is more like a cat...doesn't like to snuggle. :cry: That's why we GOT a dog?! :wacko: I'm curious how she'll act when we do get pregnant. And even more curious about how she'll act around the baby! Right now, she wants nothing to do with children. They try to pet her, and she starts instantly licking them non-stop. They eventually get grossed out and walk away. She's very smart! :haha:

My sil (midwife) said no fasting is necessary, so that's cool.

NY all good no broken bones, swelling has gone down, she is walking on it now as well :happydance:

off I go to bed now I think Im shattered and my pelvis is so sore, ouch!

oh we have a general election here today as well! I voted it was hard as its the best of a bad lot they are all crap :haha:

happy 37 weeks celtic! can't wait for bean to arrive :hugs: have a good weekend and get lots of rest honey!

Celitc- thats great, glad she's better. Go rest, take a load off, have a lovely evening!

Never- hi! How are you doing?

Where's everyone been? Its kinda quiet....any news?

happy 37 weeks celtic! can't wait for bean to arrive :hugs: have a good weekend and get lots of rest honey!

Celitc- thats great, glad she's better. Go rest, take a load off, have a lovely evening!

Never- hi! How are you doing?

Where's everyone been? Its kinda quiet....any news?

Thanks girls, Im afraid my resting will have to wait! both my eldest and my DD were sick again last night so another night lacking in sleep this has to be the 6th week in a row! one gets sick gets better then the next one does! only my 4 year old had more than a bug a chest infection so he got sick because of high temp! :dohh: Im at a loss at what to do now! :dohh: how the hell do I stop it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->