Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies-
Thank you so much for everyone with the thoughts for today- im so nervous im in tears and my scan isnt for 7 hours. They only had one in the afternoon. Kind of freaking. Spotting hasnt really stopped, altho its only present when I wipe, like 2-3 times a day. Still brown. Just cant think of where it would be coming from if it isnt an early MC...ya know? Logically, I think I know that answer....:(

Leeze, sound just like me. I worry every day that my boobs arent sore enough! Or I dont feel tired, or sick. blah blah. I wish I was naive as my pregnancy 7 years ago. I had NO clue anything bad could happen!

Tnt- are you still crampy at all? Hope its just normal baby stuff and that you are feeling better!

Hello and good day to everyone else- I cant do much concentrating on reading at the moment im just so scared. :hugs: to you all!

NY- I am nervous with you girl! Please let us know what happens! I hope its just a snuggly bean! When I had spotting with my MC it was like 1 day of brown then immediately went to bright red. I was 9.5 weeks then. So I still have high hopes for you! FX though and lots of prayers your way!

Leeze- Thanks hun! Im right there with you babe. We anxiously await a BFP then we are nerve stricten until 2nd tri. When is your first appointment? Or are you still waiting?

Celtic- Sounds like you might be getting close hun! I can't wait to see the next maca bub!!! Sorry about your kiddies!!! Usually if Amy or I get sick like that, I end up lysoling everything and then shampooing carpets. Then I was all clothes, sheets, towels, blankets. I go nuts when people get sick. :haha: Which im sure you have already done all this. I hope they get to feeling better though!

wispy- Nice to see you on here again. I love when you check in. I can't believe your 31 weeks already! WOW

Dandy- I think that is a good approach to have. I think TTC is doing the same thing right now. Maybe a nice little break is what is needed until your next GYN appt. Which is when again?

Kikki- Hi hun! Hope you are doing okay!!!

AFM- Im doing much better today. I took a warm bath last night and kinda relaxed then went to bed with a heating pad on my back to calm the muscles. Woke up a few times to pee but didn't hurt like I have been. So hopefully that was growing pains. FX.....these 6 days are gonna be SO LONG to wait! I've lost weight too! Weird I know...but its hard to eat anything lately without forcing myself! So maybe thats why! :haha:

Anyways, you ladies have a wonderful day!!!

fingers crossed for the scan NY :hugs::hugs:

Dandy - have you had an HSG? I can only really think this is what got me my BFP as it was the same month of having it (14 months TTC). :hugs:

TNT - I haven't been to see the Doctor yet, I think I'm scared of tempting fate. When I had the m/c the last time I went really early to see the Doc and so all my appointments were made and I got several phone calls/letters and texts leading up to my appointments even though I'd cancelled due to the m/c. I'm thinking I'll go see my Doctor towards the end of next week because that would be further on than the m/c. But the clinic where I was seen to check if I was having a m/c told me to contact them directly to arrange a 7 week scan when I next got preg - so I will also contact them next week if all going well still. Fingers crossed. let's hope the next week flies by in an uneventful way for both of us!! :hugs::hugs:

I'm so tired today and been having "toilet problems!" - feeling constipated one minute then needing to run to the toilet the next. I'm hoping this is a good sign!!! :haha:

Hi everyone :hugs:

tnt, havent made my next gyn appy :dohh: waiting till i think i've Oved then will make it :thumbup:

leeze - no i havent had a hsg, im a big chicken :argh: i hope i never have to have one :dohh: though i want one just if it will give me my bfp :haha:

dandy - my lap wasn't that bad and those are supposed to worse than HSG's. but i understand your being nervous! i just wanted to cover all bases before DH and i go years trying only to find out something is wrong. i have a pap smear tomorrow, BLAH! i feel probed enough, but the army requires them once a year and mine just happens to be tomorrow. i agree that with your temperatures, you haven't ovulated yet. did you take anything this cycle?

leeze - so happy to see your ticker dear. i can't wait for the doc appointment!

just the soy never :shrug:

i think the lap is what my gyn would suggest first before a hsg :shrug: :argh:

you are so brave :hugs:

hey ladies, I dont have much time today but I wanted to say hi! Will catch up properly later!

Dandy - the HSG was a bit uncomfortable and unpleasant but strangely the way I got through it was when I was lying there I was constantly reminding myself about how much more difficult childbirth would be!! When the Doctor said to me afterwards that I'd been brave I told her my little mantra that I'd be repeating in my head ie "this is not as bad as childbirth" - she thought this was hilarious and laughed at me like I'd said something really ridiculous - and I then felt like a bit of a fool. Anyway, it would be well worth it if you get your BFP. I can only think now that maybe I did have a blockage and that's why I wasn't getting preg every month. Fingers crossed you won't need an HSG, but if you do need on then you're welcome to borrow my mantra. But I recommend not sharing it with the Doctor to avoid the embarrassment I felt!!! :haha:

NY - I don't think it's 5pm yet there but I need to go to bed soon, so I'm going to wish you good luck one more time and hope that when I come on tomorrow there's a message from you saying it all went well at the scan xx :hugs:

Hey girls! Wow what a day!

My poor daughter is 7 today, and she gets so sick i have to go get her from school! Poor poor dear:( THen we had to figure out what to do with her when we had this important scan that NO one knew about except us two...and we weren't telling anyone yet! EEEEK

anyways- we saw a tiny flicker of rice and a heart rate of 124!!!!! So thats the YAYAYAYAY part! BUT the eeeeek part- im pushed a week back. They thought i'd be 7w 4days and i think im 6w1d. Which they say is fine, and if I dont have a 28 day perfect cycle, its perfectly fine. ANd that the heart beat is a good one and theres nothing wrong in my uterus for the spotting so then I talked them into giving me progesterone! Just to make me feel better....they did pills cuz suppositories could make me bleed more if im spotting. So now I feel im doing all I can do help my baby survive and hope that the heart beat is a good indication that all will be welllll....still far from out of the woods, but there is something in there. For now.

Has anyone ever been pushed back in dates at an early scan before?

Hey girls! Wow what a day!

My poor daughter is 7 today, and she gets so sick i have to go get her from school! Poor poor dear:( THen we had to figure out what to do with her when we had this important scan that NO one knew about except us two...and we weren't telling anyone yet! EEEEK

anyways- we saw a tiny flicker of rice and a heart rate of 124!!!!! So thats the YAYAYAYAY part! BUT the eeeeek part- im pushed a week back. They thought i'd be 7w 4days and i think im 6w1d. Which they say is fine, and if I dont have a 28 day perfect cycle, its perfectly fine. ANd that the heart beat is a good one and theres nothing wrong in my uterus for the spotting so then I talked them into giving me progesterone! Just to make me feel better....they did pills cuz suppositories could make me bleed more if im spotting. So now I feel im doing all I can do help my baby survive and hope that the heart beat is a good indication that all will be welllll....still far from out of the woods, but there is something in there. For now.

Has anyone ever been pushed back in dates at an early scan before?

OMG yay!!! PHEWWW!!! I been thinking about you all day! I got pushed back in dates but mine was all wrong to begin with. I didn't see a flicker of rice or a strong heartbeat! So im thinking your ok...specially sense you didn't really know where you were in your cycle to begin with! So this is good news. Just take it easy sense you are still spotting. I was told bed rest whenever I spot. So take it easy. And sorry about your little girl! Hope she feels better!

Thank you:) I kept asking...yo usure that was a heart beat? Are you SURE....cuz it didnt look like a baby just a tiny flicker. They said 124 is good...so im keeping hopeful. And surprisingly the wand up my va jay jay didnt really make me spot so im pretty glad...i expected a flow after shoving that up there! sorry for TMI! Did you ever see a heart beat with your MC?

Thank you:) I kept asking...yo usure that was a heart beat? Are you SURE....cuz it didnt look like a baby just a tiny flicker. They said 124 is good...so im keeping hopeful. And surprisingly the wand up my va jay jay didnt really make me spot so im pretty glad...i expected a flow after shoving that up there! sorry for TMI! Did you ever see a heart beat with your MC?

Ya those little wands are def not comfy at all! Every time I get a scan I have to always get those cause I guess I have tiny ovaries in such. so im used to those. I did see a heartbeat but it was very faint and even video taped it. But we never got a heart rate for our shrimpie though. Just saw the beat and a sac...nothing else really. And at that point I should have been 9 weeks 5 days and measured at 6.4. So our shrimpie was strong enough to say hi before it left. 7 days later I had another scan and measured 6 weeks and it was an empty sac. So yours sounds very promising and glad you got prog. Did they do the blood test or just give you the pills

Just gave me the pills. Lol...prbably just to get me to shut it. My insurance doesnt cover ANY of the prscription...it was 80 bucks. Lol. And i'll probably need more. Yikes. Im still nervous about losing mine since I really didnt see a baby....just the flicker. So scary being pregnant.

NY - i came on here just to see how your appointment went :) i'm so happy for you! and very glad you were able to talk them in to giving you progesterone in case. how good! i will keep my fingers crossed for your little sticky bean and i hope your doctor gets better soon! what an icky birthday present!

Ny -soo glad there was a heartbeat :thumbup: :hugs:

How is everyone?? I'm shattered :( starting to struggle getting up early now!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->