Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

NY- pregnancy is too worrying!! i still worry no :haha:

celtic - oh no :( poor lil girl!! hope shes ok :hugs: wahoo 37 weeks :D yay!! are u going to be induced early??

lezze - your more tired in the first trimester - or so they say :haha:

never - :hi:

ttc :hi:

chat later ladies xxxxx

NY- pregnancy is too worrying!! i still worry no :haha:

celtic - oh no :( poor lil girl!! hope shes ok :hugs: wahoo 37 weeks :D yay!! are u going to be induced early??

lezze - your more tired in the first trimester - or so they say :haha:

never - :hi:

ttc :hi:

chat later ladies xxxxx

Yep that was the plan last time I seen my doctor, so I see him tuesday and he should be booking it then! in the mean time Im going to see what the doctor says about this tummy bug try and get rid of it before baby comes :wacko:

Celtic - Im excited :D oh no I must of missed that post :hugs: hope you can shake it off!!!

Me and Ian are on the way to IKEA to look at stuff for our house.

X

Celtic - Im excited :D oh no I must of missed that post :hugs: hope you can shake it off!!!

Me and Ian are on the way to IKEA to look at stuff for our house.

X

LOL yep not long now really its scary and exciting:happydance:

OOH I love Ikea you get lost there for hours! have fun! :flower:

Celtic-that's what my daughter has. High fever103! It is scary. We went to doctor yesterday and she has influenza. Just what I need for my little bean right now! Hope the gang recovers fast. Good luck!

Char I think I worry more ban normal and will until I ever have a baby in my arms. Now I'm worrying if progesterone can affect the makeup of the baby.

NY - I was worrying again today because of cramping again!! Didn't I just say yesterday that I was worrying because the cramping stopped!! I don't think prog cream can affect your bean in a bad way at all, I think if anything it might help you psychologically to know you're doing something extra - hopefully in a few weeks we'll both feel a bit less worried - or probably have something else to worry about by then! I was thinking earlier that every day is dragging on and it's still less than a week for me since I got the first faint line on the test. That gave me a reality check that if I didn't get my BFP this time that I would probably still have AF right now and be in a much worse mood!!! :haha: Sorry to hear your daughter has flu, I hope she gets better soon and that she doesn't pass it on to you! :hugs:

Celtic - sounds like you've got a poorly house on your hands at the moment!! I hope they all get better soon! :hugs:

Char - hooray for new houses and new Ikea things!! How fab to be doing all that lovely nesting. :hugs: I've started having a clear out this morning, I think this is my nesting instinct kicking in - I'm trying to make the most of it because I'm such a procrastinator normally!!! :haha:

Never - how are you? What are you going to be doing to help you pass the time over the next couple months? I hope you've got some nice things planned :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? Anyone near to testing yet? I'm hoping our recent run of good luck spreads out to the rest of the TTC-ers :hugs:

I've been feeling hypervigiliant the last few days, like when I'm on the way home from work I feel like my brain is going into overdrive assessing every potential threat - has anyone else felt like this? I'm not sure if it's psychological or if maybe it's something to do with my hormones - but feels a bit strange!!!

Celtic - more exciting than scary I hope :haha: must be worse for you as you know what labour feels like! Me on the otherhand is blissfully unaware :haha:

Ny - are you going to buy a dopler?? If your going to be worried I wouldn't, the dopler will only make things worse!! Agreed the worry won't stop til Lo is on your arms :hugs:

Lezze - :haha: nope I don't check for potential dangers or anything... might be coz im always driving so I'm use to it??

Afm - didn't get anything from IKEA lol had some cheap cots tho :thumbup: the main reason me & Ian went is for wall paper... which they don't do :O lol oh dear!!

Kel, Aj, delia, Welsh were the hell are u girls

Xxxxxxx

you know, i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee coming on here and i loveeeeeeeeeeee my maca girls but it seems as though everything is just pregnancy chatters these days that i can't participate much in. no offense to anyone, so please don't take it that way, but just speaking the truth. in case anyone is wondering why i don't talk much. love you all!

leeze - well, i have a vacation booked to vienna, austria the beginning of april with friends and half of next month i'm spending in WLC (it's a leaders course for army) and after that we are going to kreuzberg, germany (we as in me and my friends) which is a monastery where they brew their own beer. it's going to be a lot of fun. also i have plans for some 3 day concerts in june and we're also trying to plan future trips to switzerland, england, spain, italy, czech republic, norway, ireland, and many other places. we want to see the world before we have to go back to the states.

you know, i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee coming on here and i loveeeeeeeeeeee my maca girls but it seems as though everything is just pregnancy chatters these days that i can't participate much in. no offense to anyone, so please don't take it that way, but just speaking the truth. in case anyone is wondering why i don't talk much. love you all!

leeze - well, i have a vacation booked to vienna, austria the beginning of april with friends and half of next month i'm spending in WLC (it's a leaders course for army) and after that we are going to kreuzberg, germany (we as in me and my friends) which is a monastery where they brew their own beer. it's going to be a lot of fun. also i have plans for some 3 day concerts in june and we're also trying to plan future trips to switzerland, england, spain, italy, czech republic, norway, ireland, and many other places. we want to see the world before we have to go back to the states.

:hugs::hugs: I soooo cant wait till you can, but I do worry about that for the MACA girls on the journey still! dont want any one to feel :cry: or annoyed!

OOH those trips sound brilliant, Im hoping when we can we can go travelling as well, want to go back to Australia for a little while see my friends again. Rome is on my list of places to see.
you will love Ireland I hope go to see Achill Island its like stepping back in time I love it there!

Never - sorry babe :hugs: loveeeeeeeee you toooooooo :haha: your passport is gna be worn out :haha: Xx

Wow - Never, sounds like you got some really lovely trips planned. I've never been to Austria or Switzerland - but my OH has some family in Austria so hopefully we'll go visit at some point. Prague in the Czech Republic is really amazing, I'd totally recommend that. Very beautiful and romantic, like a fairytale city!!

Never, I can totally understand why you feel the way you do about all the pregnancy chatter. My head is so fuzzy at the moment that it's difficult to think much about other stuff, to be honest, but I want to be more aware about how that might impacts on others! I'm glad you mentioned it and I'm not offended - I think it's important for everyone to say what they think and need. This is how we get to know each other and make better friendships, I think! :friends:

I guess for me, I feel more comfortable with you guys to talk about a lot of stuff since I've been here for a few months now. It's a bit scary getting to know a lot of new people in 1st tri. But, I'm going to make more of an effort to take my preg stuff to the 1st tri boards - and keep stuff for here that is more inclusive of everyone :hugs:

What's everyone doing with their weekends? My OH has gone out with some old schoolfriends tonight so I'm staying in on my own and am gonna watch some DVDs with my cat. Bliss!!

Jus in from meal with my girly friend :) had to wait an hour for a poxy table, lol but was nice to catch up!!!

Celtic - agreed!! I'm lost with who's where in there cycle!!!

X

Hi ladies, I'm still here and I check in on u guys daily but like Never said, I can't contribute much to a lot of what's said even tho I am interested in what's happening with u guys. I think I've oved but I dunno, I'm so not worrying about it. God will do it at the perfect time.

hey all! hope everyone is well!
im now in my 2ww!! after ovulating a day earlier!! :) love OPKs hehe
xoxox

good luck with clomid hunny!! :happydance:
put me down for march the 12th hehe

good luck to the Clomid & Maca girls for this cyle! :hugs:

so we've got so far:

Mara - 12th March
Rosa - 22nd March

AJ - you got a testing date?

Anyone else? :hugs:

Aj - when you moving again?? Aww fxd for you anyways hun :hugs:

Rosa - hope the clomid gives u a kick start :hugs:

Mar - fxd for the tww :hugs:

Lezze - how u babe :)

Afm - couldn't sleep properly last night & Ian kept fidgeting which didn't help soo I'm tired today :( but its actually sunny today :D wahoo!!

:hi: to everyone else yet to check in

Xxxxx

Yay a list:happydance::happydance:

FX for sticky beans :happydance:

well my luck ran out, Ive caught the kids bug, feel so crap DH is running around after me scared I will go low, Im checking them every hour so far so good, but I cant eat so not sure what to do about my insulin! will have to see what I can find out !

Hope every one else is having a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->