Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sounds like a good idea.. I have some really strong crystal light I will try then!! Thanks :)

You're right, wouldnt want to mess anything up any more. Good luck, I hope the docs give you something that fixes it!

CL is perfect!!!!! it is also really yummy with flavored vodka LOL LOL :rofl: my summer drink....

yeah we'll see what he says on Friday..... I am gonna place in his ear a lil buggie about possibly clomid.... XXXX FX

I used to love CL with vodka.. Perfect recipe for getting trashed before you know what hit ya. :rofl:

im thinking about asking my doc for femara tomorrow-as clomid gave me cysts..good luck hope he gives you some baby candy :haha:

Mandy what is horney goat ? It sounds like someting my DH needs lol x

It provides easier arousal, stronger erections, more stamina, and an large increase in seamen production

https://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/libido/goat.html
https://www.healthydirect.com/produ...e=5376243318&gclid=CKu506Pju6ECFR2Y2Aod8SC6_g

thought it all worth a try lol x

Oh if our OH's knew what kind of convers. we had about them on this forum......hahahahahha....it is great to have you bunch to bounce these things off of.

Kelster - I hope these symptoms are good.....and cl and vodka is also my drink of choice while chilling on the boat or beach...I think you and I could hang out....hahahahaha

welsh - your are in my heart and thoughts darling...please let us know how you are doing as soon as you can!

i know the things we do to get wat we want lol..

welsh- thinking of u hun xxxx

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Welsh, lots of love will be thinking of you today :hugs: xx

Morning sparkle :D

Yep good luck welshie (again!) :hugs:

I'm half asleep so I might have another half hour snoozing - one of the luxuries of working at home and being your own boss :D

X x x

I wish i worked at home. Im sat here knowing that if i don't get off here soon i'm going to be very late lol

Enjoy your day everyone x

morning

WELSHIE soo thinking of you ...

does anyone know what time she went in?

I work from home too................YAY................ in fact I really gotta get to work.. I have a butt load of work to send out to my team

TTYL

No I don't know what time... I shouldn't think she'll be on til later...

Kell I've hardly done anything today I really have to get on with it!!

x x x

well get your butt moving...

I tired to leave her a message last nite before but I guess I just typed it to late

PS have you been Chart Stalkig me???? I am very happy to say it is looking just like last cycle... :) now if I can just KEEP me temps up the second half... LOL

Yes of course I have been stalking! Looking good I hope we'll be seeing ovulation in the next few days. Are you using OPKs or just taking it easy? Maybe you could make sure you have a bit of non-babymaking :sex: in the next few days just in case :D

x x x

Yes of course I have been stalking! Looking good I hope we'll be seeing ovulation in the next few days. Are you using OPKs or just taking it easy? Maybe you could make sure you have a bit of non-babymaking :sex: in the next few days just in case :D

x x x
ahh thanks... me too, I hope I am, this way at least I know I definitely know I am.. ahhh nope- no OPK's... and I am gonna make sure no :sex: in the near future.. LOL :rofl:

just not ready yet..

WOW where are all my Maca Buddies today???????

hmmmmmmmmmm very quiet.. so not like you guys... :)

oh and Linny - thanks for taking a lookat my chart makes me feel better when someone else says it looks good ;)

OOh it does look good mine kinda similar temps going up nicely! I normaly get a drop 3 or 4 dpo so this chart I didnt FX:thumbup:

i got me jenny readin back i posted it in other bit,, says this month whooo. lol . any chart stalkers want to look at me chart feel free please,,, x

afternoon ladies! how is everyone?

kel - your chart looks great :) FX'ed for you girl. need a sticky bean.

welshie - good luck today can't wait to hear how everything has gone.

i hope everyone has been having a good day. one more day of the week, woo hoo :)

24 days until DH is in Germany, and only like 49 days until i see him!!!!!!

Hi Ladies - Ugh we have had power outages since last night...been crazy i was freaking cuz I couldnt chat withyou girls....hahahahaha...pretty sick huh

sbb - tomorrows your scan right....

welsh - gotcha in my prays luv

kel - I must say I stalk your chart also....I am such an addict...nice dip do you think you are Oving?

never- t- minus 24 hours...woooohoooo

mandy - i think it looks great. i'm not a chart expert or anything, but i like that dip. maybe it's implantation dip :) hopefully your temps keep going up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->