Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Celtic - oh no :( HUGE :hugs: for you! Make sure you look after yourself..(i know easier said then done) Xx

i hope you feel better soon celtic! girls, thanks a lot for taking all of us still TTC's feelings into consideration. it means a lot that you did not think twice about what i said or to take it the wrong way, instead you were positive about it and listened. very thankful and happy to have you all as friends!

today is DH's birthday and i'm also ovulating today. sigh. is it time for april yet? maybe we can start a maca testing thread so that one of us can update it while welsh is breaking. what do ya'll think? i know dandy suggested it a while back.

my next testing date will be beginning of may around may 8. hehe. i know it's far off but i'm excited :D booked our tickets to austria yesterday :happydance:

Morning girls!

Celtic- Aww hun im so terribly sorry for you! Do you guys have gatorade or powerade out there?? I been living off that and fruit but I know that will prob send your numbers up high! Go get yourself checked out if you have to hun! I hope you feel better very soon...specially sense little bub will be here soon.

Never- Im sorry as well if I have talked too much about pregnancy type stuff. DEF not my intentions to make anyone uncomfortable! I too feel like this is a more comfy place to be than first tri cause its scary there... :wacko::haha: But I will be more courteous of your guy's feelings. Im terribly sorry hun! :hugs: You ov'd already??? Isn't that quiet early for you? This is good news right sense you might OV sooner when OH is here? I guess that HSG has helped you quiet a bit. :happydance::thumbup: And I think im going to live through you and your OH's vacations together...they sound so amazing. I wanna travel to other countries so bad!

Char- Hope you get some rest today.

Rosa- FX for your clomid cycle! I got both my BFP's with clomid. So FX hunni.

NY- How are you doing?

AJ- How are you doing hun?

AFM- nothen to report really...nerve shacken for the Scan on Tues....2 more sleeps to go!

Thanks girls Im still feeling sick, but managed to eat some plain bread and soup and took my short acting insulin with it, skipped the longer acting one! to scared I get sick and then have a low to deal with :dohh: but so far so good!

TNT I have a energy drink lucozade its what they use in GTT:haha: so keeping them around 6 thats not to bad I think!

:hugs:

Thanks girls Im still feeling sick, but managed to eat some plain bread and soup and took my short acting insulin with it, skipped the longer acting one! to scared I get sick and then have a low to deal with :dohh: but so far so good!

TNT I have a energy drink lucozade its what they use in GTT:haha: so keeping them around 6 thats not to bad I think!

Im glad you were able to keep something down at least! Hopefully OH is helping you through it and spoiling you plenty. I dont think 6 is too bad at all...specially being your sickly and all!

Im glad you were able to keep something down at least! Hopefully OH is helping you through it and spoiling you plenty. I dont think 6 is too bad at all...specially being your sickly and all!

He is :flower: and he has man flu and you know what they are like when they get sick! but he does rarely get sick and he is so good any way I did not mind him resting yesterday! felt I could look after him and was glad it was now and not when baby was here! but when I told him I felt sick! he wont let me do a thing! making me check BS every hour and looking after me :thumbup:I am very lucky really :cloud9:

6 is prob the best I have seen in a long time! although fasting of 6 was a bit high! but see how I go! will ring my midwife tomorrow morning I think just to mention it to her! but Im in with her tuesday as well!

Lucky 7 hun! :flower:

celtic - sorry to hear you have caught the bug :dohh: hope you get better quick smart

well i think the temp rise is today, i think im 1 dpo, not whatever FF has me on :dohh: i also believe we have no chance of a bfp this cycle :dohh: because stupid OH didnt provide the ingredients :cry:

Long time no speak girls!

How are you all? I have been dipping in and reading but just needed to take some time out to get my head round everything and I have been doing really well.

I have been closely looked after by my hospital who have been sooo good to me, I have had weekly appointments and have another this Tuesday to check on everything. I believe my body has finally done its thing, I am no longer bleeding and feeling very well. I also took a pregnancy test today and i've never been so relieved to see a negative result!! It means my hormones are back to normal and my cycle will start again when it is ready :)

So yesterday I started on my Maca and both myself and my OH are ready to ttc...although we are leaving it to nature, it will happen when its meant to :)

Sorry I haven't posted back to everyone but I just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you all know I am very well because you girls are great.

so glad to hear you are doing so well yazzy! your post radiates the fact that you are doing so well and i hope that everything in the future goes smoothly! YAY! :dust:

Hi lovelies

Dandy - hooray for temp rises, but sorry to hear you don't think you got a chance this cycle. Did you BD at all in the last 5-7 days? Do you want me to add you to the testing list or do you want to skip this month? I hope you're doing ok, honey :hugs:

TNT - 2 more sleeps until the scan, I hope you can sleep ok and don't get too anxious in the next couple days/nights. How exciting, I hope you get a lovely clear pic of your bean :hugs:

Hi Yazzy :hugs: - great to hear from you and I'm glad your hormone levels are back to normal now. Good to hear you got well looked after. :hugs:

Celtic - sorry to hear you're not well now too. :growlmad: Good that you managed to keep some food down and your OH is looking after you. When's your next midwife check? :hugs:

Never - happy birthday to your OH - shame you can't be with him to celebrate together today and make the most of you O. Do you want me to add you to the testing list with May 8 at the moment so you've got a date to aim for and you can update it nearer the time if it changes? I don't mind updating the testing list at the moment and someone else can take over later on if they feel like it? Or you could start a maca testing thread but it might get confusing having 2 threads! :hugs:

Char - sorry to hear you're not sleeping too well :hugs: funny you said about Ian fidgeting lots, I've been really aware recently of my OH fidgeting - sometimes feels a bit like there's an earthquake going on!! :haha:

I'm in a good mood today, and am feeling a bit more hopeful about having a sticky bean because at this point last time when I got the BFP I had started spotting by now - and I'm hoping this is a good sign that I haven't!! Fingers crossed!

So, anyone else to add to testers?

So far:

Mara 12 March
Rosa 22 March

Ok - new list

Mara 12 March
Rosa 22 March
Never 8 May

hi ladies hope your all doing well I wanted to ask about taking Maca with soy have any of you done that and if so what mgs and cycle days did you take it...and also I'm on blood pressure meds would the macca haven any affect on my heart since I have high blood pressure? thanks ladies for any info on this...

hi ladies hope your all doing well I wanted to ask about taking Maca with soy have any of you done that and if so what mgs and cycle days did you take it...and also I'm on blood pressure meds would the macca haven any affect on my heart since I have high blood pressure? thanks ladies for any info on this...

As far as I know, Maca has to be taken with caution as it can lead to stimulation of the central nervous system. Use cautiously if you have hypertension (high blood pressure), due to the possibility of central nervous system stimulation.

May be check with a herbalist first before trying it! it might increase your blood pressure Im not 100% on that just what I have read!

Leeze tuesday :happydance: Im nervous about it now, see what the doc says.

Ive to go to the doctor today! my poor DD sick again last night all over us in our bed. so she has got sick wedneday night, fasted all day thursday, sick friday, fasted all day saturday!! now sick again! she is losing to much weight and has not got it to lose really she is tiny! I think I need to get checked for ketones as well, oh what a weekend :dohh:

hope your little miss is ok hun! :hugs:
im in the boring party of the 2WW haha......not much happening over here!

hope your little miss is ok hun! :hugs:
im in the boring party of the 2WW haha......not much happening over here!

Thanks, OOOH I hated the TWW its a rollercoaster of am I arent I :wacko:

Well Im so glad I brought Eireann to the doctor she has a very bad ear infection! Im gutted for her but at least we know what it is now and can get her better! her asthma is acting up as well but she is doing ok

I will be so happy when she is better! FX that the last of it!

OOH Im ok for ketones but need to up my fluid intake bit dehydrated !

celtic - do you have any places in ireland you recommend my friends and i go? my favorite band kings of leon is playing there in may and i'm thinking of trying to go, but i'm not quite sure yet. i've read it's pretty expensive there. do you know any places that aren't? it's getting closer! the closer it's get to my birthday the more i think ooo celtic is getting closer! :haha:

celtic - do you have any plces in ireland you recommend my friends and i go? my favorite band kings of leon is playing there in may and i'm thinking of trying to go, but i'm not quite sure yet. i've read it's pretty expensive there. do you know any places that aren't? it's getting closer! the closer it's get to my birthday the more i think ooo celtic is getting closer! :haha:

They are playing Slane isn't it! my friends love them as well, you could stay near slane or Dublin. if there is a few of you self catering accommodation is prob the best bet! or cheapest would be a hostel. accommodation has come down in price but can be still expensive depends were you stay. will you rent a car or depend on public transport! Dublin is good with bus and rail and tram.
eating out can be expensive as well but all depends were you go! how long are you coming over for!

Hi lovelies, don't remember how many days post I'm supposed to be today, like 4 I think. my testing date will b around March 12th like Mara, we can be testing buddies! Not symptom spotting or anything just taking it one day at a time and trusting God to work it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->