Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thanx leeze, we bd on wed thurs last week, i think i Oved on sunday and we bd monday night, but i really dont think there is much chance this time :dohh: i wont be testing till AF is well and truley late so na i wouldnt bother to put me on the list

thanx leeze, we bd on wed thurs last week, i think i Oved on sunday and we bd monday night, but i really dont think there is much chance this time :dohh: i wont be testing till AF is well and truley late so na i wouldnt bother to put me on the list

Dandy, we BD 4 days before OV and here I am :flower: remember under the right conditions sperm can live for 5 days in side us so you never know! :hugs:

Latest list:

Mara 12 March
AJ 12 March
Rosa 22 March
Never 8 May

Hi Maca lovelies

Dandy, you never know - sometimes it's the months you least expect it when you catch that egg. One of the women from another thread only BD-d once the cycle when she got her BFP and it was about 4 or 5 days before O. :hugs:

Celtic - sorry to hear your little one has an ear infection but good you know what it is now and can get it treated. :hugs:

I'm so tired today - almost at point of collapsing - so very quick one

Hope everyone ok :hugs:

celtic i know you are right but u have to have the right cm for them to survive, i dont really remember having much cm until the day of and before Ov :dohh: :shrug:

celtic i know you are right but u have to have the right cm for them to survive, i dont really remember having much cm until the day of and before Ov :dohh: :shrug:

I remember thinking the same! I had the really good stuff the day I ov but was just a bit wet before hand, I keep my FX crossed for you any way :hugs:

well i hope you are right, but with my past history of ttc am doubtful :dohh:

:wave: Hello...can I join in? I just started Maca about 3 days ago and honestly, i have NO CLUE what dpo I am, when I ovulated..etc.. I am totally lost and confused on this cycle. I am on CD 34..that I know. I have crazy crazy cycles. Needless to say, I am trying Maca. I do have two children already. An 8 and 10 yr old. I got pregnant the first month trying with them...go figure. LOL Now I am on my 3rd cycle of TTC. I am taking 3 800mg maca a day. It is organic peruvian pills. I haven't had any crazy side effects, but today, I am having fluttering, pulling light cramps. I tested on Saturday and it was BFN. I will not test again til this Saturday if :witch: hasn't showed up.

I hope I can learn lots and get my bfp as well !!
:dust: :dust:

Hi lovelies, don't remember how many days post I'm supposed to be today, like 4 I think. my testing date will b around March 12th like Mara, we can be testing buddies! Not symptom spotting or anything just taking it one day at a time and trusting God to work it all out.

:happydance: good luck hun!! :)

Hi girls- anyone heard of TNT lately? Was her scan scheduled yet? I wanna know how its goin!

I have been pretty much on the phone with doctors and nurses about my spotting today. They say nothing can be done but come for another ultrasound thursday if i still am. Which I probably will be. However, they said to up my progesterone to 200mg/day. I hope thursday I still have a heartbeat. Now another thing for me to be nervous about. Please God get me through this first trimester, I am a MESS.

Ny, this thursday is your scan? The one with the heartbeat? :happydance: It'll be fine. :hugs:

:yipee: yay for solid CH's FF finally corrected itself to my Ov day :happydance:

Rosa- I had one last thursday but my doc said to call this thursday if spotting hasnt stopped....so i may lie, tell him its still going either way, and get another scan thursday.

I hadn't noticed any EWCM for about the last 4 months - and particularly nothing in the month I got my BFP. I used pre-seed and soft-cups, I guess this must have helped!

Rosa- I had one last thursday but my doc said to call this thursday if spotting hasnt stopped....so i may lie, tell him its still going either way, and get another scan thursday.

fingers and everything else crossed for you :hugs:

How's everyone else doing today? Spring is almost in the air although it's dropped a few degrees in London and feels like winter again today!!

:hugs:

yes leeze the preseed would have made the right environment for the spermie , maybe i should use it myself :shrug:

:yipee: yay for solid CH's FF finally corrected itself to my Ov day :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: whoo hoo for cross hairs! :thumbup:

NY oh honey I hope you can get to relax soon and enjoy your pregnancy more :hugs:

OHHHH I dont know were I am girls, doc did a sweep today, he is hoping I go my self, baby head is high and he says it to risky to induce now! think he was going to take me in this week other wise! so back next tuesday again and go from there!!! Im scared now they will want to section me :dohh: he not keen on letting me go to much futher insulin has jumped loads this week and an extra injection!

Hello ladies :hi:

Dandy - yay for ch :) fxd crossed :thumbup:

Celtic - ooh pooh :( fxd the sweep will work :D come on Lo :D

How is everyone??

Xxx

Lezze - its been freezing in luton today :( my hands are cracking were I keep washing em :(

Ny - do it babe :thumbup: I would jus to get another scan :haha:

Xx

Mara & Aj - fxd for a bfp :hugs: argh the tww is too long!!

Never - how you doing :hugs:

Mhaynes - welcome :hugs: you'll learn a lot from all the girls :) fxd we can get you your bfp!!
Xxxx

Twins!.jpg

Had the scan today! Were having TWINS!!! OMG im still in shock girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->