Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:yipee: yay for solid CH's FF finally corrected itself to my Ov day :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: whoo hoo for cross hairs! :thumbup:

NY oh honey I hope you can get to relax soon and enjoy your pregnancy more :hugs:

OHHHH I dont know were I am girls, doc did a sweep today, he is hoping I go my self, baby head is high and he says it to risky to induce now! think he was going to take me in this week other wise! so back next tuesday again and go from there!!! Im scared now they will want to section me :dohh: he not keen on letting me go to much futher insulin has jumped loads this week and an extra injection!

Oh no hun!! Try and get some rest and hopefully bub comes soon. High insulin Im sure isn't good! Specially sense you were doing 6 injections already! So hopefully no section is needed though!

yes leeze the preseed would have made the right environment for the spermie , maybe i should use it myself :shrug:

YAYA for crosshairs! :happydance: Have you thought about using the preseed again and softcups! We used those both times I got BFP! So obviously I swear by them!:haha::winkwink:

Tnt- OH MY GOD!!!!!!! :wohoo: Your hcg levels didn't lie!! That is SO awesome!! I am so freakin' excited for you! Ahhhh!!! :yipee: :happydance: I love the scan picture!! Can you even think straight?! Wow!

i might use the preseed when i go bak on the clomid tnt :thumbup:

:yipee: congrats hun :hugs: twins is awesome!! :cloud9:

Ya were in shock! Can't seem to think straight right now! Just so happy to see and hear two heartbeats and the yolk sac and umbilical cords! We didn't any of that last time. Baby A's heart rate was 155 and Baby B's heartrate was 147! WOW so were so happy. Amy is freaken out and looking for another job...I told her to calm down! HAHA

Dandy- I honestly think all that contributed to ours! If you dont have a BFP this time then def get you some!

Wow!!! Congrats TNT! u must feel like you're in a dream!

Lord do we ever!! Its just so unreal. After stalking peoples ultrasound pics lately and then seeing ours today...just so shocking!

Strong heartbeats! That must have been so unreal to hear TWO of them and see TWO of them! haha I am freaking out for you! lol.

Ok I haven't caught up but OH MY F**KING GOD!!!!! TNT I'm so happy for you that's just amazing fabulous wonderful news :cloud9: I say you've got one of each in there - team purple! Oh I'm just so happy for you, twins will be just amazing.

So so so glad everything was ok and you saw/heard the HBs! What was your reaction when you saw it was twins?!

X x x

Kikki- Haha ya were freaken out too! LOL

SBB- Thanks hun! She did the external exam and my uterus is tilted so she couldn't see well but said she thinks we were haven twins...but needed an internal exam. So I went and peed and came back in and she said "yep you sure are and there the heartbeats." I started balling...and I mean face soaked kinda balling! Then I went to is that really me? LOL so hasn't fully set in just yet! Do you think its a bit early to tell gender from those rates?

Yay tnt yay! When ou do something you really go all out, huh;) congrats!

Definitely too early to tell! None of the bits are anywhere near developed yet, I was just guessing for fun :) At 12 weeks try and get some good nub shots (google it if you don't know what it is, if you can get a good shot it's reasonably accurate I think!)

Aw that's so cute, you must have been SO relieved! Are you excited? Scared? Both?! Once it sinks in a bit more and you've got your head around it I think it might be less scary!

X x x

Oh you meant from the heart rates - sorry! That's a load of crap anyway, from sammuels HR he should have been a girl. :haha: I've seen big polls in the tri sections and it's totally random! :shrug:

X x x

Tnt - twins :O yay!! :happydance: congrats!! Your gna be one busy girl :haha: soo glad they've got a nice strong heart beat :hugs: well done Xx

TNT - That is so exciting!!!! :happydance::happydance: - you've brought very good news to this group!! funny about Amy wanting to rush out to get another job!! And, isn't that also funny that some people had suggested before you might be having twins because of the high HCG levels!

I really think this thread is on a run of good luck now. This has to be a good sign that there's lots more BFPs round the corner!! :hugs:

I really think this thread is on a run of good luck now. This has to be a good sign that there's lots more BFPs round the corner!! :hugs:

I would agree with you there! I definitely think 2011 is gonna be a super lucky year for everyone. I have full faith!! Now we just wait for all the testers! :coffee: :haha:

I still can't believe it though. Just unreal right now!

yay i really hope this thread has some great news coming all round in this month coming!! i bet your really blown away hun! its fantastic!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->