Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

View attachment 175692

Had the scan today! Were having TWINS!!! OMG im still in shock girls!!!

OMG :happydance::happydance: I knew it, I just knew it esp with those great numbers early on:happydance: so delighted for you grow babies grow :hugs: wow twins lovely :cloud9:

HAHA thank you! Ya everyone was right about the twins! :haha: I was indenial at the time and think I still am until I see my FB pic! :haha::cloud9:

How are you doing after the sweep?

View attachment 175692

Had the scan today! Were having TWINS!!! OMG im still in shock girls!!!

OMG :happydance::happydance: I knew it, I just knew it esp with those great numbers early on:happydance: so delighted for you grow babies grow :hugs: wow twins lovely :cloud9:

HAHA thank you! Ya everyone was right about the twins! :haha: I was indenial at the time and think I still am until I see my FB pic! :haha::cloud9:

How are you doing after the sweep?

they are soo cute cheered me right up seeing that picture!

Not much going on here a few niggles went for a walk and it hurt in my girl bits dont think I will go in to labour though:dohh:

Celtic- Well I guess he is just warm and comfy in there! :haha: Though we all want him out so you cannot have GD anymore! I can't wait until he comes though!:hugs::cloud9:

How is everyone else doing?

Celtic- Well I guess he is just warm and comfy in there! :haha: Though we all want him out so you cannot have GD anymore! I can't wait until he comes though!:hugs::cloud9:

How is everyone else doing?

I know :haha: Im so nervous now though, what happens next week if he is still high ( which is the norm for me didnt stop my last two coming) will my doc want a section :dohh: esp with my insulin being so high now!

Ooh Celtic have you had a sweep? So exciting!

X x x

SBB hey ya! yep got a sweep not sure if its working yet or not! if im still here tomorrow we will know I guess :haha:

Oh I lost 2kg this week! just posted on FB now why can I not do that when I want to lose weight! :haha:

I'm going to keep checking in for updates you have to let us know if anything happens! So exciting!!! :happydance:

X x x.

My OHs is! I'm guessing yours is too :D
I will be a page when we're married, if we ever get round to it! How are you feeling? Still spotting?

X x x

Yep im also Page! I am not married yet either so I will actually be sad to lose Page when we are married! I wouldn't keep mine, I want us to have the same, but love Page!

Im ok- today so far no spotting but started to double progesterone yesterday so it may just be hiding it. Im too cynical to think thats a good thing!

Honestly Hun I spotted every single day until gone week 20! It's not neseccarily a problem...

I'm not bothered about taking OHs name but I want us to all have the same name!

X x x

Wow - Celtic, it's really not long now! Our next maca bub :baby: is just round the corner

SBB - lovely to see you, how's it all going? :hugs:

NY - glad the spotting has stopped :hugs: Are you due for another scan soon anyway? Let's hope the next few weeks fly by for you and no more spotting!

TNT - how lovely your scan pic is, it makes me smile to look at it! :hugs:

Where are all our TTC maca girls? Hope everyone's ok :hugs::hugs:

Leeze- the spotting hasn't really stopped! It is still there once in a while. Think I will call today and see if they can get me in for a scan to check it out. Nervous!

Hey leeze I'm good thanks! How are you feeling?

X x x

Leeze- the spotting hasn't really stopped! It is still there once in a while. Think I will call today and see if they can get me in for a scan to check it out. Nervous!

oh, sorry to hear that, I must have misunderstood. :dohh: I'd say go and get another scan if you can, for peace of mind :hugs:

Hey leeze I'm good thanks! How are you feeling?

X x x

I'm feeling pretty happy still but am getting very tired and lethargic in the afternoons and evenings. Also, I'm now at the same point I was when I had the m/c the last time and everything is still looking good - so I'm feeling quite relieved about that and more optimistic about things.

How's Sammuel doing? Are you managing to get enough rest/sleep? :hugs:

I'm glad you're feeling positive! I'm sure everything will be fine and in a few months you'll have a great big belly!! :hugs:

Sammuel is fine, very cute ;) you learn to live with less sleep!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->