Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies :hi: how are u all??

Not a lot going on with me.. going to see my fried later, she said she's got some baby stuff for me :haha:

Xx

:wave:

well waiting for AF now, she is due not this but next saturday :dohh: which sux, im going out on the boat that day :dohh: and im going horse riding the next day...worst time to get :witch:

not much happening here, im going to see Top Gear live on sunday and i have a dog agility comp on sat :argh: im getting nervous for that one

what are the maca girls plans for the weekend?

Aw - Dandy, that does suck if AF comes when you got such busy fun things to do! :growlmad: maybe, just maybe she won't come though . . . stranger things have happened when BFPs have come along when they're least expected! :hugs:

My OH and I are going to see 6 flats on Saturday to try to find our little love nest to grow into! Trying to get excited about it and not feel stressed. Mind you, I'm quite nosy and do like looking round other people's homes!!!

Hi Char :hi: - great to get some baby things from your friend, enjoy!! :hugs:

thanx leeze :hugs: thats very positive of you :thumbup:
i too am nosy and love looking around other pples houses :D so definately have fun with that one :thumbup:

Hey dandy- do you know if you can ride horses when pregnant? Im just wondering, i've never ridden one before but figure you'd know!

I went for another ultrasound today girls and so far gummy bear is hanging on! Hope it continues to hang on for dear life. The growth is exactly 7 days worth which my last U/S was a week today. So seems to be a good thing. Im going to go with it!

hello ladies i started taking maca about 4 days ago when i was on cd 7 and on cd 14 i started spotting and on cd 15 i got :witch: again has this happen to anyone where they got af before you were due?

Gueyilla I think my cycle was shorter when I took maca faithfully but it was just by about 2 days, so af showed up on cd26 instead of 28.

Hi Everyone-
I just started taking maca but am a bit confused on how much to take. I bought the navitas powder that says serving is 5g (1 tsp). I read to take 3000mg but this would be less than one teaspoon? And somewhere else i read to take 1 tablespoon. Can anyone help? Have people been having luck with maca in general to get their bfp? Congrats to all who have!!

Hi, ladies! :hi: I haven't been posting, but I've been lurking and reading. :winkwink: Just wanted to say hello. I haven't been doing maca this cycle, because I started clomid (yay!) and my doc was like let's just see how clomid does on its own for a cycle or two. My dh is still taking it though. We get a SA (for real this time) at the end of the month, so hopefully the maca is doing its magic with his :spermy:

Dandy - now FF has already altered O day are u not in with a chance??

Lezze - god I hated flat/house hunting :haha: fxd you find one :)

Ny - glad your bean in sticking :hugs: when is your next scan??

Aj - any symptoms in your tww!??

Guey - maca didn't shorten my cycle, sorry cant help ma dear :hugs:

Stranje - I took the capsule form so can't help with the powder :hugs: maca helped me, fxd for u :thumbup:

Rosa - fxd for the clomid :hugs: hope your hubby sperm comes back good :)

Xxxxxx

Afm - jus about to start my last bit of work.. day off tomorrow - no idea what were doing!!

How is everyone? Xx

NY - so glad things are looking good for you and your bean :hugs:

Char - how long will you be working for and how do you keep doing it? I'm really struggling at work at the moment! :hugs:

Rosa - nice to see you, I hope clomid works for you this cycle :hugs:

Hi to the newbies, I really hope maca gets you your BFP

Where's all our other maca girls, very quiet around here recently?

We're just waiting for a Chinese take-away delivery. Yum yum. Crispy shredded beef, crispy duck and ginger chicken (spot the person that used to be a vegetarian!).

Have a lovely Friday eve everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Thanks for asking Char but I am trying not to read too much into anything that I'm feeling, just taking it one day at a time since I've had all these symptoms at some point or another before, a lil nausea, weeing a bit more, sensitive boobs, mild cramping. It could be anything or nothing so I'm just ignoring them for now. :)

char yes prob some slim chance, but with our track record im going with not preg!! and am hoping to go bak on clomid next cycle :thumbup:

Lezze - yum yum!! Did u use to be vegetarian lol... trust me I'm starting to struggle now lol I'm cutting my hours down soon :)

Aj - argh tww is killer!!! Af & bfp signs are soo damn similar :( my fxd are cross tho :D u started moving yet??

Dandy - I'm still fxd :) ya never know ;) but I agree - don't get your hopes up too much!!!

Ladies y are men so USELESS ugh I asked Ian to cook me dinner - came home & he didst cook it as he coyldnt find the food in the freezer.... I look & find it straight away (i didnt know where it was as my mum put the shopping away) grr LOL

Aww dandy I jus looked at your profile.... love ur pic :) u look well young hehe x

Wow! Dandy y did I think u were older than that? I'll be 25 on April 19!

Char we haven't moved yet, have to wait till the renter leaves :dohh: hoping we can move end of this month or end of April the absolute latest. I'm gonna start packing up stuff from now tho so we r ready to go when the time comes. I hate packing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->