Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Looks like I'm the baby of the group at 22 :haha:

Aj - oh god I'm dreading packing!! Well its easier for me coz I don't have a lot of stuff :haha: are u gna redecorate too??

Xx

im goona keep taking the maca until i 100percent sure its not doinng good in regulating my cycle. i do feel a difference in this cycle and the last im havong more cramps, sore boobs, bloated feeling. more like my af before my cycles got all crazy

you lot are making me feel old!!! I'm 38!! (nearly old enough to be your Mum, Char!!!! :haha:)

Also, what's making me feel old is my OH and I were snuggled up in bed last night be 10.30 and I've woken up at 7am all bright and cheery!

BTW - I'm covered in hormonal spots on my face, I've got 2 big ones on my nose and 2 big ones on my forehead. They're like AF spots and are quite sore!! Very attractive!!

AJ - I know what you mean about not wanting to assume from the symptoms that your BFP is coming. To be honest, my symptoms when I got the BFP had been similar to other months. The main difference was the cramping I got the month I had my BFP was a bit more painful rather than twinges. Fingers crossed for you :hugs: Hooray for moving into a lovely new place, I hate packing too and was having a really strange dream last night about having to pack up my stuff and finding lots of weird things from my childhood in my stuff (some things that never existed in the first place!!)

Dandy, I hope you are nicely surprised this month with a BFP. If not then fingers crossed that Clomid does its job for you and brings you a nice Spring BFP!!! :hugs:

Char - I think sometimes men are a bit useless because then you won't ask them again!! :haha: Mine drives me mad sometimes when we agree a time to have dinner and he's said he'll make it coz I'm working late and then I get home and he hasn't even started making it yet. Mind you, I like my food and I don't like to be kept waiting!! Since I met him I've had to keep lots of snacky things in the cupboards so that I can munch on something else while he cooks dinner!! He's a good cook too but always takes about an hour or more to cook something and if I'm cooking it normally takes me about 20-30 mins!! :hugs:

Celtic - how are you doing honey? Not long to go now. Thinking of you :hugs:

big hugs to everyone else :hugs:

Im good had a crappy night sleep for some mad reason, woke up to a big contraction but no more after that:haha: I got a gym ball so bouncing away in the hope I can bring baby down!

My poor TV is sick, Dh was doing something with his labtop connecting some wirelsess thing and the bloody TV fell smashed his labtop ooops but one of the connections at the back is a bit doggy GRRR Im trying to watch animal planet :haha:

how every one esle doing! :hugs:

Oh no celtic! Yay for the contraction though let's hope it's the start...

Sorry I'm so rubbish at keeping up :( I really hope everyone is ok :hugs:

X x x

:hi: ladies :hugs:

Sorry i haven't caught up it gets harder and harder to keep up :dohh:

I just jumped on to see if celtic has had her baby. :hugs::hugs:
:thumbup: for the contraction this morning celtic. I'm sure it wont be long now :hugs::hugs:

WOW TNT and Amy congratulations. Twins :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm so happy for you. Twice the pleasure :hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all ok :thumbup: I must try and get on here more. Lots of love ladies :hugs::hugs:

Lezze - hey mummy :haha: that's one good sleep you got :D how's the flat hunting today??

Guey - keep taking em babe.. im pretty sure they have helped more ppl than not :hugs:

Celtic - yay for a contraction... but where they gone now?? Lol.. are u feeling ready to not be pregnant but have a lil baby instead??

Sparkle & Sbb - hey sexy mammas :kiss: where's linny??

Afm - feeling tired today.. roll on maternity leave lol minimum of 6 weeks &counting :D

Where's the other maca ladies??

Xxxx

Char you made me laugh out loud with your Mummy comment!! :haha:

Celtic, hooray for contractions :thumbup: - GRR for broken TVs! :growlmad:

We saw 7 flats today, phew!! One was really nice but is right next to a railway line but we didn't really like the others! Things often look so much nicer in the brochure and then not so great in real life!!

Hi Sparkle and SBB - always lovely to hear from you both :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :hugs:

Celtic, when is your due date again? Go bounce that baby out! :haha:

Dandy, were you on clomid for a while? It didn't work, then? Is your doc going to put you on it again? My doc said if it doesn't work after a few months, usually they take a few months off and try again. :shrug: I hope it works for you!

Leeze, you're not old! I'm turning 32 in a few weeks here, and we also went to bed at 10:30 last night. :haha:

Afm, cd 14 today and no ewcm. I usually o on cd 15, so I'm surprised there's no ewcm. :saywhat: I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones that clomid has decided to dry up my cm. :shrug: Oh well. We'll use pre~seed and hope it works.

rosa i went on clomid for 1 cycle and it did make me Ov, however my gyn didnt want to do anymore rounds till OH got his SA done, it takign forever but hopefully he is going this week
and ill make my appy for the week after

rosa i went on clomid for 1 cycle and it did make me Ov, however my gyn didnt want to do anymore rounds till OH got his SA done, it takign forever but hopefully he is going this week
and ill make my appy for the week after

My dh is getting his SA at the end of this month, too. I really hope it's not a sperm issue!

yes same :dohh: we're having enough trouble with my irregularity :dohh:

Char we have a lot of work to do on our "new" house, for one thing the rooms are kinda small so we want to do some expanding since we have a good amount of space around the house but it will have to wait a while before we do anything major. For now tho it will be GREAT to have no rent to pay, no landlord and we can pay off our debts faster.

Leeze my DH is slow at EVERYTHING domestic so sometimes i dont bother asking :haha: dishes that take me 10 minutes take him 30 and then i start feeling bad that he has to be standing at the sink so long. :D

Rosa i hope you get positive SA results to put your mind at ease.

As for symptoms, i have plenty! But not gonna bother listing them or anything as they could mean anything. I feel more at peace and confident because of where i am right now with God so i'll leave it to Him, after all He gave us a house, a baby shouldn't be too hard :)

Thanks, Leeze. :flower:

I think the dh's do it on purpose so we won't ask them to do anything again! :haha: Pretty smart actually...

Rosa - definitely use pre-seed. I didn't have any EWCM the month I got my BFP (or for about 3 months beforehand) so it must have worked for us :hugs:

AJ - have you got a testing date for us, or are you going to still wait and see if AF comes? Fingers crossed this is your month :hugs:

Dandy - good your OH is getting his SA done, I think it's important to both get checked out. Hopefully this will come back that he has lots of strong and healthy :spermy: :hugs:

Gueyilla - fingers crossed for you this cycle. Is this your first cycle on Maca? :hugs:

I've got lots of spots on my face and chest - I've done some reading and apparently it's really common in 1st trimester. I feel like a teenager!!! Not a good look! :haha:

thanks Dandy!

Leeze i still 'plan' to test on the 12th altho af is due the 10th. i dont kno if i'll wait that long tho, it depends on what my symptoms are like.

yes it is. but i can tell a diffrence between this cycle and my other crazy one i also noticed i had a dip in temp today even tho the heater was on high

well girls, i feel absolutely normal, my nips have stopped hurting as they do so i fully expect to see AF on the weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->