Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

well girls, i feel absolutely normal, my nips have stopped hurting as they do so i fully expect to see AF on the weekend :(

Hey Dandy, I've only just started to get sore boobs in the last couple of days - nothing really leading up to when AF was due.

Just remembered, I said I would update testing list, didn't I? So have we got then:

Mara 12 March
AJ 10 or 12 March
Rosa 22 March
Never 8 May

Sorry, if any of this is wrong - let me know :hugs:

looks about right Leeze but my test dates could b netime. DH has promised to buy me a test tomorrow so i might even test on Tuesday, it just depends on how i feel.:)

i have a new symptom! My cervix feels...low, almost like its blocking off my 'canal'. Been this way since Saturday but I wanted to see how long it would last before I said anything. TOTALLY new, never ever had it before so I'm hoping its a good sign! I've always wanted a November baby, feel like I'll get my wish :)

hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Im still waiting to ov. my :witch: has either stopped or im just gonna spot lol. well i guess that it wont be heavy cause only 14 before this af i bleed lol oh well. my temps have this going down pattern i dont know what that means, they are going down in this weird pattern anyway im gonna start my opk today and only do it once a day till it start to get darker lol wish me luck

AJ fingers and legs crossed for you :flower::thumbup:

Dandy huge hugs :hugs:

Well Im still here :haha: loads of prelabour signs I guess so hoping at the very least baby has moved down and is lower in my pelvis for tomorrow Im very worried about it all now! not sure what they will do with me and feel my choices are vanishing fast! really dont want the option of a section being my only option!

:hugs: to all the lovely ladies:hugs:

Hey all long time no see...we moved and just got internet. 12dpo and lotiony spotty cm...feeling very down in the dumps for no reason and my temp dipped a lot today. this cycle has been so messed up...o'ed VERY early. any advice? all my hpts have been negative.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/332d58 <---my chart

Hey all long time no see...we moved and just got internet. 12dpo and lotiony spotty cm...feeling very down in the dumps for no reason and my temp dipped a lot today. this cycle has been so messed up...o'ed VERY early. any advice? all my hpts have been negative.

Interesting that FF put your o date so early...I would have guessed it was cd9, with the huge spike. :shrug: So maybe it's just too early for the hpt??

Hello ladies!! Long time no talk :) still been stalking.

TNT, GRATS HON!!!! That is so exciting! There is another lady on one of my other threads that had a MC just last month and is pregnant again with HIGH lvls of HCG. We are all telling her she is having twins lol She did get a scan and only saw one sack, but it was so early on we are waiting for the eggy to split LOL H&H 9 to you! I love your US picture

Celtic, Oh hon. I was trying to catch up on reading and was really hoping that I would run across the post that you had gone into labor! I'm sorry your not feeling tip top. I have CPP right now, and they are talking about a section for me as well. So I totally get not wanting that to happen. I have some time left for my placenta to move. So I really hope you little bean moves down for you!

guey, Isnt this a great thread?? these ladies are fantastic! I sure hope the maca works for you.

AFM, have a doc apt today nothing special. We will set up a US from there to see if my placenta has moved or not. FX :) This whole pelvic rest is the pits!! lol Also been keeping busy making tutus

Attachments

• bumble bee.jpg
    bumble bee.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
  • tutu ameliea 3.jpg
    tutu ameliea 3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2

Interesting that FF put your o date so early...I would have guessed it was cd9, with the huge spike. :shrug: So maybe it's just too early for the hpt??

Yeah I think they got it wrong too...:shrug: The spotting has stopped too. Wish I knew for sure when AF was supposed to show up. The progesterone last cycle really threw me for a loop

Ladies I'm so sorry I still haven't caught up but just wanted to say good luck Celtic!! :D Can't wait for updates! :hugs:

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone

x x x

i have a new symptom! My cervix feels...low, almost like its blocking off my 'canal'. Been this way since Saturday but I wanted to see how long it would last before I said anything. TOTALLY new, never ever had it before so I'm hoping its a good sign! I've always wanted a November baby, feel like I'll get my wish :)

this is a VERY good sign!!!! fingers crossed :hugs:

AJ fingers and legs crossed for you :flower::thumbup:

Dandy huge hugs :hugs:

Well Im still here :haha: loads of prelabour signs I guess so hoping at the very least baby has moved down and is lower in my pelvis for tomorrow Im very worried about it all now! not sure what they will do with me and feel my choices are vanishing fast! really dont want the option of a section being my only option!

:hugs: to all the lovely ladies:hugs:

Good luck sweetie, I hope you get to make the choices you want. Sounds like the next maca baby is getting ready to come into the world!! :hugs:

I'm feeling totally exhausted tonight so am sorry for not being very chatty - mainly wanted to see if any update from Celtic. Good luck to the TTC-ers too :hugs: - and welcome back to those who've not been around for a while

Hey girls- I am hoping for a bfp soon from another lucky Maca girl!

I've been very super busy last few days and hope to relax soon. Oh wait, guess not. We leave for Disney World on saturday and will be gone for 8 days and honestly that sounds not very relaxing to me! Im so tired! I think the progesterone pills are making that worse.

AJ- i hope that is a sign. I never felt mine so not sure what position it was in.

Leeze- I hear you on exhaustion. I feel like such a loser. Days I dont work I can wake up and get my daughter to school and by 10 am I feel like I need a nap. Huh?!?!

Hey ladies i was woundering if ladies with OHs that have low motility have had any sucess on maca?? I would so love to hear about it xxxxx

caitie, are your progesterone levels low? Did you use the suppositories? How are they? My levels are low too, which is why my doc put me on clomid this cycle.

hey girls! how is everyone?? im thinking im out....not a slight sign of a BFP.....2 days to go!
my husband is ringing the doctor for me tomorrow and booking me back in to find out if something is up or not!!
:hugs:

Hey lovely ladies, well all good with me, they are inducing me tomorrow morning Ive to be there for 8am:wacko::haha: I was so nervous that they would say baby still high and time for him to be born and section would be my only option. but baby has moved down to - 3 I can see my tummy has dropped and heart burn has vanished, my insulin levels were dropped and GD doc said it was time to get baby out now esp as I had moderate keytones as well. he said every thing is getting tired now. so happy and scared and excited all in one go!
Strange thing is Im feeling loads of pressure so feel like somthing is happening any way :thumbup:

maratobe its not over yet! I never got a BFP on 11DPO it was always after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->