Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

mandy - chart is looking good...looks like you mightve implanted 7dpo...lets hope for a nice temp tomorrow.

celtic - your chart is also looking good...nice temp rise...

never - Oh I want to test but I am such a chicken...hahahaha....I just dont think i can handle the bfn ya know

mandy - chart is looking good...looks like you mightve implanted 7dpo...lets hope for a nice temp tomorrow.

never - Oh I want to test but I am such a chicken...hahahaha....I just dont think i can handle the bfn ya know

ty hun , im getting bit crampy since yesterday lol ..

sounds good for you mandy! i'm doing well, ya know :0) 49 days until i see DH so i'm pretty darn happy ;)

ttc - i would have broken down at this point, hehe. when do you plan on testing?

looking good though... :winkwink: I'd give it maybe 3 more days... I got my BFP on DPO 14 and I O'd on CD 18.....

OMG I would die without power.... you poor thing, any reason WHY you lost power

EVERYONES's charts are looking FAB.....

Yeah I believe I am getting ready to O BUT I am not ready just yet--SOON SOON... :)

I can't WAIT to see eveyone testing.. this is getting so exciting.... cause for the LONGEST time, it was just me, SBB, Welshie, and Bella (and Bella went MIA on us :( )

SSB thanks for the consant stalking, makes me feel SPECIAL... :rofl:

WELSHIE still thinking of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

HEY WHERE THE HECK IS LINNY TODAY?????????/

yeah I am going to try for 14 dpo......kel - do you remember when you started having sore boobs and nips?

As for the power...the main boiler went down so they are load sharing ont eh back up boilers...so I can expect to have power for another hour or so and then none for about 4...I cant wait till they fix it....yet another draw back on living on a small island.

Does anyone know if my chart is considered triphasic?

i just got 25 preg tests through from amazon but i ordered them 2 months ago ,, but ill test at 10dpo as today was to early lol x

yeah I am going to try for 14 dpo......kel - do you remember when you started having sore boobs and nips?

As for the power...the main boiler went down so they are load sharing ont eh back up boilers...so I can expect to have power for another hour or so and then none for about 4...I cant wait till they fix it....yet another draw back on living on a small island.

Does anyone know if my chart is considered triphasic?

ohhhhhhhhhhh ok... yep suxs being on a small island but boy I would love to be where you are at right now :)

not sure about chart stuff- not good with it, but it sure does look GOOD!!!

my sore nippies started around 8DPO according to what I put in my chart- my (.)(.) weren't as bad as the 1st pregnancy.. WHOLY HELL it all but KILLED me to get outta bed- I had to hold them UP and I don't have biggies either.. LOL but they ain't SMALL..... LOL wooo hooooo

yeah I bought 50 IC back in March but I gave half to my SIL after I got PG but went on to tell us that same night I gave them to her- they were expecting too...so I NEED to get them back from her... LOL

Yeah come on down...once we all get our bfp's we can all have a girlie time right here...all meet in the babhamas for a weekend!!! Sound good????

thanks kel - well mine dont hurt that bad....and the pain comes and goes so (only bad at night and not in the morning) that is making me think that maybe I didnt hit it this month.

Hey ladies!! I'm here!!! been busy bee at work Booooooo!!!

welsh - hope your doing ok hun, been thinking of you today :hugs:

Kel - woop, good to hear you body is getting back to normal hun, all ready for when you and Jeff are ready :hugs:!!!

Aww bless never - 49 days till you see DH, I bet your sooooo excited :happydance:! It'l fly by and before you know it you'l be making babies :haha:

TTC - you have the willpower cos your temps are looking gorgeous :test::test::test::test: oops sorry couldn't help myself! Everything crossed for ya! Oooh if we're all bump buddies we will head to the Bahamas and compare :rofl::yipee::yipee:

Whit, how you doing? Don't think I've stalked your chart yet :dohh:

SBB - I wanna work from home, i have to get TWO buses to work cos we re-located hence my sudden interest in getting a car!! How you feeling about tomorrow....excited?? :happydance:

Mandy, hope the maca isn't tasting too bad for ya!!

Hey girls!

I'm on my phone so I'm going to reply properly later when I'm on the computer...

TTC yes i'd say your chart is triphasic :D FF should also tell you at the bottom, but possibly only if you pay for the advanced stuff...

Everyone elses charts are looking good too :D
hope there's going to be loads of bfps v soon!

I'm scared and excited about the scan... I know I'll be shitting myself by the morning!!

Right, I'm going to reply properly later - it's too hard to write loads on the phone!

X x x

Mandy, hope the maca isn't tasting too bad for ya!!

no it aint ty lol.. oh got his horny goat weed now too lol .. xx

Wahoo worked out how to do a banner!! Soooooo proud of myself!!

SBB EVERYTHING will perfectly WONDERFUL tomorrow.. I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!

Linny you are crazy my love CRAZY... :winkwink: nice new banner...

I sure hope the insides are going back to normal... like you said gotta get ready for July :)

LOL!! Its a bit small humph!! Ah well still pleased with my little self!!

you guys know if you want to center everything .. it is very easy

at the beginning of all your siggy info type in [ center ] and at the end of it all [ / center ]

of course NO SPACES

it's almost my bed time..zzzz. i'm so ready for this friday. i love sleeping in :) it's funny, i still stalk my chart even though i know i'm not preggo. haha :)

SBB - hope the scan goes well lovely!

linny - way to go on the banner, it rocks!

mandy - hope that the maca still works great and FX'ed for your :bfp: chart is looking good!

welshie - i hope today goes well and i have my FX'ed for O hun..

whit - i talk to you all the time, LOL, so you probably already know anything i'm going to say.

kel - hoping this is your cycle girl. i think everything is looking up and should be going your way. you deserve it! you have the best attitude about everything and i really admire that. :hugs:

this is definitely my favorite thread to come on. you girls are like my ttc buddy family :D

Awwww night night hun! I seem to keep missing you! Hope your doing good!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"