Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

congratulations celtic!!! :hugs: welcome to the world paul!!! :happydance:!!!!
cant wait to see photos of your little man!!!

how is everyone??

afm- im doing really well i got some really strong positive lines on about 4 tests haha dont quiet believe it!! :happydance: im off to the doctors on friday and im very excited!! cant believe my first cycle on maca got me a BFP!!!! :) xx

Hey girls mind if I join. I'm not taking maca myself but have just ordered some for DH as we discovered with ttc no 1 that he has a low count. I'm hoping the maca will give it a good boost!!! I'm taking the soy iso myself as I've late ovulation! Hoping it does the trick! xo

Just pooping on to wish Celtic a HUGE congrats!!!! glad lil Paul is here and all is doing well :)

Celtic....huge congrats!!!!!!!

Maratobe - congrats to you too!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I have been sick with the flu and I feel horrible. I have had no energy. Thinking of you all! My HSG is tomorrow so i'll be on tomorrow afternoon to catch up!

:flower:

lovely to see Celtic on here!! :hugs: - glad to hear you're both doing well

Kel - :hugs::hugs: - miss you on here but totally understand that it's good to have time out sometimes

good luck tomorrow Kiki :hugs:

Mara - that's great you've got such strong positives :hugs:

I'm about to drop from tiredness but wanted to say hello :hi:

sbb - :hi: chick!! hows lil sammuel??

lezze - soo pleased for u babe hearing a heartbeat!! :hugs: the tiredness will ease off *hopefully* in 2nd tri :D

kiki - how are you doing babe :hugs:?? sorry youve got a cold :( good luck for your hsg!!

ny - hope your having fun in disneyland :thumbup:

tnt - :haha: had a lil giggle at u finding ur trousers too tight, i still cant believe your expecting twins!! soo exciting!!

celtic - aww i cant wait to see pics of paul!! 8lb is a luvly weight :) i wonder how much he would of been if youd gone full term :haha:

mara - i think its great youve got ur bfp :thumbup: congratz my love!!

kel - how are u babe :hugs:

jen - welcome darling :hugs: its the start of your journey to your bfp :D

AFM - got MW today... get my MATB1 form soo im going to the office to sort out my maternity leave... cant actually believe im getting near now!! im hoping to cut my hours down a lil too coz im getting really tired at the mo, i dunnno if its because my belly is growing so straining my body or jus because my hours are longgggg but i need to do something :haha:

Love You Girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Aj - jus noticed your ticker has changed to CD4 :( im bummed for u girl BUT i deffo think your bfp is near... maybe once youve settled into your new house?? :hugs: x

Just a quick hello girls :)

Congratulations Celtic, glad to hear your little bub arrived safely and all is going well :)

Char - I hope you are keeping well and try and get some feet up time for yourself.

SBB - I hope you and Sammuel are good.

Tnt - good to see you are getting on ok and not feeling too bad....embrace every minute (which I am sure you are doing)

AJ - hugs to you, keep positive hun.

AFM - I am back on the ttc bandwagon!! I went to the hospital today and although the scan shows I have some tissue remaining it is small and the doctor said it is below the size they would consider operating on....so they have officially 6 1/2 weeks on from my mmc discharged me....wow I am so happy! My first AF arrived last week and finished yesterday so that was a relief. I have been taking maca for just over a week and also my vitamins so here we go again..................

Yazzy - nice to have u back girl :hugs: glad its all over & your well :) now let's get you a sticky bean :thumbup:

2nd may I shall be on maternity leave :D wahoo

Xx

:wave:

wells girls the good news is OH did his SA :happydance:

the bad news is i cant see the gyn till 30 march, which means ill prob miss the clomid taking window, and this may be a loooonnnnggg cycle

i could take the soy and not tell her :shrug: but what if she does want me to start the clomid at the later date? :shrug:

do u girls think i should take the soy or go au naturale this cycle? :shrug:

and huuuuuuge congrats celtic :hugs: and welcome to the world Paulie :D

Hi Ladies! I had my HSG today! The dye went all the way through my tube!!!!

I was freaking out laying there. They had the blood pressure machine on me and heart rate monitor. My heart rate was 140! They nurse was like you have to calm down. I'm like I can't! This is it for me before IVF! I'm laying there watching the dye go through slowly but surely! All the way to the end! My Doctor says "that's not a bad looking tube" Especially after an ectopic and I have Endo! Holy crap I am SO relieved!! Thank you all so much for being there and being so supportive!

Now I need your opionions.. My doctor is a hard ass.. She says I should wait and we can make a plan before trying again because in her opinion I should do IVF.. But I don't understand why go directly to that if the tube isn't blocked. Yes I understand my risks of another ectopic because 1. I have had one and 2. I have Endo and scar tissue from it. But Why not try? If I get another ectopic then fine.. IVF it is. But I say to try again naturally on our own. For FREE! IVF here where I live costs like $10,000! I don't have that money and plus I'll get one kid and that's it. I can't afford to keep doing IVF over and over for 2 or 3 kids like I want. So what's your opinions ladies? Should i just go for it? O is only a few days away!! :) Plus I think I'm in better shape now then i was 3 months ago because I had this HSG and i'm more fertile for up to 3 months.

Thanks for your input!! :flower:

Yazzy- That is so wonderful hun!! SO happy for you!!

I will be back in a little bit to catch up. Can't wait to see pics of baby Paul!!

kiki i totally get what you mean, i dont have that kinda money either, so maybe give yourself the 3 months then reconsider the IVF? :shrug: i know its hard when all we want is that little bundle of joy :hugs:

Hi everyone - welcome back Yazzy :flower:

Char - that's so exciting you get to go on mat leave soon. :happydance:

Dandy - great news your OH did his SA. I don't know much about soy and clomid, for some reason I think SBB is the one to ask about this - I think she knows about both of these :hugs:

Kiki - glad your HSG went well :hugs: I don't know much about ectopic and endo but I'd think unless there's a serious risk of permanent damage from trying naturally then it would be a good idea to try it. $10,000 is a lot of money!!!!

AFM - I'm tired to the point of wanting to collapse (feel like a stuck record at the moment) so I'm going now for an early night!! :hugs:

Yazzy glad you are back to ttc!

Char how's the house stuff going?

Kiki I'd definitely try naturally first... But that's just 'me. Theres nothing to stop you having a normal pregnancy next time. Ok your chances of ectopic are a little higher, but I'd say it might be worth that risk...

Dandy great news on the SA, hope it all comes back normal!

Leeze sorry you're so tired!!

X x x

Dandy- Very good news OH got the SA! Fx'd it comes back fantastic! I don't know much about soy so I'm not sure if you should try that again. Could you try it and stop it if your doctor decides to try clomid?

Leeze & SBB- Thank you ladies.. I am going to try again naturally first. The only risk I face is another ectopic and damage to my only tube but going directly to IVF is costly. Plus if I have another ectopic or damage to the tube, we will be going to IVF anyway so I don't see why trying naturally first would make a difference. :shrug:

thanx kiki but the soy would replace the clomid you take it the same days as clomid, its not like maca where you take it daily, thanx though :thumbup:

Do you only have one tube Kiki? I didn't know that...

What happens if you damage/lose that tube? Is ivf still possible? I don't know much about it sorry...

X x x

Dandy knowing your cycles I'd take the soy! What cd will you be when you see the gyne?

X x x

SBB- That's okay! Yes I only have one tube. My right tube and ovary had to be removed 3 years ago due to endo and cysts. And yes, I can still have IVF if both tubes are gone. It's actually a better outcome of IVF if both tubes are removed. So to me, it really doesn't make a difference to try naturally first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->