Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

umm I'll be about CD 18 ish? do u think go the soy again?

should i tell her? i took soy? cause she'll make me wait till the next cycle to do the clomid hey?

I'd do the soy! So if you tell her, will she make you go back the next cycle to get the clomid? Or will she give it to you then to take next time?

X x x

i already have clomid, so she might just tell me to start it next cycle :shrug: i have started clomid on cd 10 before you dont think she would get me to take it on cd 18 ish do you?

Can't you just take the clomid this cycle then?!

I think soy 5-9 would be better than clomid cd18 though...

X x x

i cant take the clomid till she says to :dohh:

i might do the soy then, or i could just do nothing and see what this cycle does on its own :shrug:

Did you take clomid that late last time? I've heard/read it's usually prescribed starting on cd3 or cd5, but never that late. :shrug:

rosa i have taken it from cd 11 to cd 15, thats what the gyn told me to do :shrug:

rosa i have taken it from cd 11 to cd 15, thats what the gyn told me to do :shrug:

Really?! My doc told me I'd o about a week after the last pill, so that would be pretty late for you! But I'm no expert, so i'm sure your doc is right.

well yeah my cycles can be up to 4 months long, she said considering they are so long it wouldnt hurt to start it then :shrug:

i already have clomid, so she might just tell me to start it next cycle :shrug: i have started clomid on cd 10 before you dont think she would get me to take it on cd 18 ish do you?

Im butting in a bit cuz this scared me cuz of my MC! :wacko: Anyways, the cycle I had the MC I took the clomid really late in my cycle I think CD 9 or something and I had a dr tell me the later you take clomid in your cycle the weaker your eggs will be and chances of MC increases dramatically. I WISH I would have known that before taking it so late!

So I would suggest just being a little more patient and waiting until next cycle to start clomid. I know KNOW you dont want to wait but I wouldn't want you risking goen through a MC because you took the clomid too late in your cycle!

Of course it's just my opinion. If I woulda known this before taking the clomid so late in that cycle... I would NEVER took it! Cause then I had to wait for AF and then to be cleared out...which set me back 4 cycles....so i would honestly wait hun!! :hugs::flower:

Morning ladies :hi:

Kiki - I agree, try naturally for a while before ivf!! 10,000 is a lot of money so I would deffo agree with u and hold off :) how long are u going to try naturally?? Will u be taking maca or doing anything to see if it helps?? :hugs: glad your hsg went well!!

Dandy - yay for dh SA :D fxd its fine!! As for taking soy - id say give ur body a rest & take nothing... I know it'll be hard & u may have a long ass cycle but I honestly would wait for af.. then u can start on a fresh cycle :) its probably not what u wanted to hear :hugs:

Sbb - hey mumma!! How's u & lil man??

Tnt - how u feeling babe :hugs: when's your next scan?? What symptoms do u have?? :hugs:

Lezze - sorry your feeling so tired babe :hugs: maybe you should take a few days off to relax & recharge?? How's flat hunting going??

Afm - nothing special happening lol... saw mw yesterday - everything is fine :thumbup: my belly is measuring 1cm ahead - wahoo!!! Soo going on maternity leave on 2nd may :D I'm using up my holiday first then maternity pay kicks in.. as for the house - ians mum is back on the 26th march soo things will start moving from then :) I'm gna take pics of the house before we decorate & after!! I'm abitannoyed because I thought I was entitled to £500 payment from the government as this is my first baby but im not because I work :( that money woulda been really helpful!! Aswell lol

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Char you'll get a £290 health in pregnancy grant. The £500 is now £50 but it goes into a child trust fund... I think that's the one that was £500... Anyway great news on maternity leave!

Dandy I agree with TNT it's odd to take clomid that late, you're the only person I ever heard of doing that! So I'd either do soy or nothing this cycle :shrug:

X x x

:wave: I'm back, just went to my doctors this morning, I have been referred for fertility testing, they swabbed me and I have to go back for a blood test, they are checking for everything and PCOS.

Then I have to go back in after blood results with husbands SA, then I get referred to a local hospital for 21 day bloods and lap then after that I get referred to the assisted place for the treatments like IVF, I am allowed 3 rounds of IVF on the NHS.

Ps sammuel is good, 'me too, will post some more pics soon!

X x x

Damita - that's great news that things are moving :thumbup: and good news about the ivf if it has to come to it :hugs:

Sbb - well that £290 will go on the pushchair / pram!! Yay can't wait to see pics :D glad your all well :thumbup:

Xx

SBB - can't wait to see recent pics of Sammuel :)

Kiki - i'd definitely try naturally first before IVF...especially after having a HSG. If it was me I would do atleast 3 or 4 cycles of trying before considering IVF.

Totally agree with TNT with regards to the clomid and taking it late. I actually have some clomid in the cupboard and could have been so tempted to take it now I have had my first AF but i'm just relaxing and letting my body get back to normal. I was advised to take clomid (if I need to) on CD2 - 6. My cycles are generally 43 days long.

AFM - I have decided to relax this month and what happens, happens. I will try properly once I get my next AF. In the meantime I have a wedding to plan....I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!

Yazzy - I'm liking a stressless cycle :thumbup: have u set a date for your wedding?? I love love love wedding dresses :haha: I don't think I could ever pick one lol Xx

Here's a couple of pics from today

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/3c8f26b5.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/05179785.jpg

And a couple of videos:

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/a7dc04ed.mp4

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/5d25494b.mp4

X x x

V exciting yazzy! I wish I had the motivation to organise a wedding!

X x x

Sbb - he's jus soo cute!! Love his eyes - such a pretty colour!! How much does he weigh now? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->