Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy - good plan :thumbup: have u only been taking soy??

Guey - that's it girl u tell ur body!! :haha:

Aj - its the weirdest thing - you wait soo long for a bfp, then u get it & its panic stations :haha: really hope u get a bfp :D if u don't remember - I got my bfp well late :hugs:

Afm - my OH should be going to see his mum today about the house, I'm jus waiting for her to mess our plans up :( x

yes char just soy this cycle

:hugs: here's hoping that she cant mess you plans up or at least doesnt :thumbup:

Dandy - are u gna start maca again?? Fxd dh SA comes back good. Even if there is a problem I'm pretty sure they can do things to improve it :) :hugs:

Thanx Char, that made me feel better to hear :) still spotting, not getting any darker, lighter every now and then. Boobs still sore, didn't temp this morning cuz I left home early. Did have another bfn but I can't give up yet, I'm just praying and praying.

Hey girls....

Celtic inboxed me on FB saying she had little Paul on March 9th. Says he is just precious and full head of hair! So we have another maca bub here!! :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::cloud9:

Hope everyone is well!

Im watching the news from the quake in Japan and subsequent tsunami there and now hitting Hawaii and Cali (where im from)! Just devastating news!!! :cry:

AJ- good to see you have your hopes high! Hope you get that bfp girl! :hugs:

Congrats Celtic! Hope you are both doing well and we can see pics soon!

Aj - girl I am praying with you :)

Tnt - yay thanks for updating us on Celtic :) can't wait to see pics :)

What u ladies up to at the weekend?? I'm chilling tonight & 2mra then 1/2 day Sunday :happydance: Xx

Hey ladies :wave: yay I just came in to check up on celtic news! Fantastic news :happydance: do we know how big he was? Send her our love TNT :)

The tsunami is just awful :cry:

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, I'm hoping for some bfps soon, got some nice looking charts happening :thumbup:

X x x

Wahay - congrats to Celtic!!! How lovely!! :happydance::happydance:

I had an early scan today! Everything looks ok and we even saw the heartbeat!!! They put my dates back from 6 weeks and 4 days to 5 weeks and 6 days. She said not to worry about this, that it's common at the first scan to find your dates are out by about a week or even 2 weeks!!

AJ - any news?

TNT - the tsunami is horrific, isn't it? I saw a lot of the footage earlier in the hospital while I was waiting for my scan.

Char - chilling out sounds lovely!! We're going to see another flat tomorrow morning and it's my OH's birthday tomorrow so I'm going to take him out somewhere nice for dinner in the evening and go for a drumming workshop in the afternoon. He keeps saying he wants to go drumming so I'm taking him as a surprise!!

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Not seen Never round for a while - hope all ok, hon :hugs:

Congratulations Celtic!!!! :happydance: Welcome to the world Paul!

Leeze- I'm so happy you had a good scan and heard the heartbeat! So exciting!

Welcome to the world Paul!!! Glad to hear that all is well. I want to see a picture!

Leeze- glad you saw bb's heartbeat! Mine got put back a whole week and something on my first U/S and the second one coincided with 7 days growth so it just means you ovulated different! Hope you are feeling well.

AJ- hoping for you!

Hello to everyone else! I am kind of out of the loop with maca and soy products since I got my bfp THE month I ordered everything. Go figure. But yay~

I am off to Disney tomorrow and hope I dont get sick on a 3.5 hour airplane flight. I have my moments and waves but not too bad so think as long as i dont get hungry like, at all I should be ok. So, keep shoving my face full! I am praying I dont have something bad like (mc) happen on our family trip, we've so been looking forward to this! I will check in with everyone on my phone and have a lovely weekend!

xoxoxoxoxoxo to all the babies, new mamas, expecting mamas, and BFP hopefuls...and even those who are waiting to TTC!

gosh the world has gone crazy :cry: soo many things happening that just are not good!!

Hope you girls are all safe and away from this crazieness, and if you know someone in japan i hope they are safe and well :hugs:

char i would like to start on the macca again and i want DH on it for his spermies :thumbup: but i need to find a smaller pill with less smell...where do you girls get them from?

Yay leeze great news!! You must be very relieved :D

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

X x x

Leeze- So glad BB was in there and you saw the heartbeat! Did you hear it too? What was the heartrate?

NY- Have fun my dear! Try to enjoy yourself and not stress. MS is a good sign though. Mine let up a bit today which was nice for the moment.

Dandy- I got mine from my dads local health grocery store...like a whole foods place. So I can't help you there hun!

AJ- I noticed your still on 15DPO. I hope this is a good sign for you! Is it just me or is your chart similar to last months?

Someone asked about Never...she is in training school right now. I think she is close to being done..maybe a week left. She has no cell service where she's at so she can't really keep in touch.

And I believe little Paul was 8 lbs....I can't remember the ounces though:dohh:

Nothing new going on here really. My pants are already tight. I have to unbutton the button just for some relief. Thinking its just bloat but it seems harder than just bloat or gas. IDK though....I have 3 days to make it past my MC date.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi everyone

Dandy - these were the tablets I was taking - my OH is still taking them. Not too big and easy to swallow :hugs:

https://www.naturallygreen.co.uk/sentia-organic-gelantinized-maca-capsules-100-x-500mg-p-665.html

SBB - yes, VERY relieved!!! Just need to get through the next couple of weeks to 8 weeks then 4 more to 12 weeks and I will feel a lot better. Was amazing to actually see it though - and get a printed report saying everything normal! How's things with you? :hugs:

NY - have a lovely trip - I hope you don't feel too sick on the journey. My friend used to swear by the travel sickness bands, might be worth trying them. I'm finding if I eat salty snacks every couple of hours and fizzy juice either ginger beer or 7-up - then this helps! :hugs:

TNT - I didn't find out the heart-rate - she didn't say. She said it was just a flicker of a heartbeat but given she put the dates at 5 weeks and 6 days that was ok to be only a flicker!! I'm really bloated too, I'm actually wearing a maternity dress today!!! Hooray to be getting past your mc date soon. Has it really sunk in yet that you're having twins? Do you feel different this pregnancy from the last time? I feel a lot different and this is reassuring me - more tired and sick particularly!!! :haha:

Kiki - not long to go till your HSG :hugs:

Hi everyone else :hugs:

Hey lovely Maca girls!

Sorry for the delay in updateing you all, I was in hospital longer than I hopped LOL I was ok but baby Paul had a few blips but he is fine now and only home tonight!

But he is sooo cute he was 8 pounds even so tiny to me!!! shocked I was he is feeding great only he has a tiny mouth so just can not fit enough nipple in but we will get there. my milk is in as well so he is settling between feeds!

I will do a birth story and pictures tomorrow Im sooo tired now so heading to bed when I can

xxxxxx

Aw Celtic am so happy for you!! Congratulations :hugs:

Tiny bub for you :haha: I CAN'T WAIT to see a pic! So glad he is ok... Hope you can carry on with the breast feeding too.

Yay :D

X x x

Hey lovely Maca girls!

Sorry for the delay in updateing you all, I was in hospital longer than I hopped LOL I was ok but baby Paul had a few blips but he is fine now and only home tonight!

But he is sooo cute he was 8 pounds even so tiny to me!!! shocked I was he is feeding great only he has a tiny mouth so just can not fit enough nipple in but we will get there. my milk is in as well so he is settling between feeds!

I will do a birth story and pictures tomorrow Im sooo tired now so heading to bed when I can

xxxxxx

Awww I can't wait to see some pics of Paul!!! :cloud9::cloud9: Glad your home and able to get some rest at least! :hugs::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->