Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave:

well AF is due approx Sat for me

AJ i have everything crossed for you you are sounding very promising indeed :thumbup:

celtic thinking of you, hoping and praying for a smooth delivery :hugs:

mommyof2peas - those are amazing scans!!! how lovely :hugs:

Mara - another maca BFP - congratulations!!! How are you feeling? :hugs:

AJ - sorry for BFN but good you are feeling positive. It definitely sounds like your body is getting ready for a BFP :hugs:

Kiki - great to see you. Good luck with the HSG, hopefully it will bring you your BFP like mine did :hugs: - make sure you get some TLC afterwards

Never - good to see you on here! I'm feeling you on the tiredness and nausea!! :hugs: I felt so crappy today at work I really thought I was going to cry at my desk. I ended up going out for a walk and buying some comfort food because I couldn't face my lunch either. I'm guessing it's probably gonna get worse for the next 6 weeks or so too!! :hugs:

Char - not long to go till maternity leave then!! I have to admit, I'm only 6 weeks in and I'm already starting to think about being off on mat leave!!! :hugs:

Sparkle - nice to see you, how's it all going? :hugs:

Mara- Congrats on your BFP!!

Celtic- Thinking of you!! :hugs:

Char- Wow.. you are getting close quick! 92 days is going to fly by!

Sparkle- Hi! I hope you and baby Isla are well!

Aj- Thank you! I'm praying too! Fx'd for you!!

Tnt- Thank you hun! I will be sure to get on here right after the hsg! haha. I am happy to see you are doing as well as can be expected! When I read the post where you said that you can't wait to see the features of "our twins" I got so happy for you all over again, haha. It's still so crazy! Has it sunk in with you yet?

mommyof2peas- Very nice pictures!!

Dandy- Hello! :hi:

Leeze- Thank you! I am soooo hoping and praying it brings me my BFP like yours did! I ovulate 5 days after the test. When did you? So will I be in some discomfort after the test? How bad?

Hello everyone!! :flower:

Kiki - I had my HSG on day 11 so was a bit worried that I might O a couple of days later but luckily I didn't O till CD16 - so 5 days later too!!! I was in quite a lot of discomfort afterwards for about 3-4 hours (a bit like a cross between AF cramps and constipation cramps - although not actually constipated) but found that a hot water bottle really helped (and a little sleep). I'd recommend not planning anything for the rest of the day except relaxing and being pampered. :hugs: Good luck

Leeze- Thank you! Oh boy I hope I can follow in your footsteps! haha. Thank you for the advice as well. I will have my heating pad ready. I have the whole day off. My test isn't until 1pm so it's going to drive me crazy waiting. My DH also took the day off so he will be there to take care of me after! Do you think we can BD that night after it or will I be in too much discomfort?

the top one is yesterdays opk the bottom is today almost thier huh hehehe

Attachments

• test strips.jpg
    test strips.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
your all lovely!!! :) thank you!!
mommyof2peas what a beautiful little maca baby!!! :happydance:

im feeling ok....just got off work so im pretty tired! took another test and its getting a bit darker hehe

Sparkle - how you doing? How is isla? I jus luv her name..so pretty :)

Aj - are u going to test tomorrow?? Ooh I hope this is it - would be a great few months for the maca thread & you deserve it babe! :hugs:

Tnt - sorry about the ms :( your hormones must be racing with two babys growing :) I'm gna say you've got two girls growing ;)

Guey - how long have you been taking maca? Your bfp will come :hugs:

Lezze - I can't wait for maternity leave :haha: time is starting to fly now! Are u gna find out the sex??

Kiki - when is your hsg? :hugs:

Afm - my belly is really growing now - you can tell I'm pregnant & not just fat now :haha:

Where's never & kel?

Lotsa love :hugs:

Celtic hope everything is well & your lil man arrived safely :hugs:

Char- It's on Tuesday! Ahhh I can't wait! :) How are you doing??

Have a great day girls! :flower:

Hey gals, had a bit of spotting this morning so I didn't test, waiting to see if it gets heavier but for the moment its stopped. Still hoping and just praying real hard. Temp still up, boobs still sore and still peeing quite a bit so let's see.

kiki :wave:

well the pimples have started...AF will prob be here tomorrow/sunday :dohh:

:hi:

one tired Leeze here so very quick one!!

Kiki - I wasn't in the mood for BD-ing the night of the HSG but I guess you might be!!! Good luck hon

Char - I want to find out the sex, is that at the 20-week scan? right now I'm focusing on getting to 8 weeks, then 12 weeks, then 20 weeks!!!! (actually I'm focusing most on getting through each day without falling asleep at my desk!!!) what a great feeling it must be to be near to mat leave!! How's the planning going for the house? Lovely to know you've got a lovely bump growing!!

AJ - that sucks about spotting :growlmad: hoping it's IB

Dandy - I got the worst pimples ever just after my BFP ...

thanx leeze i just have a few small pimples atm alls normal as before AF shows

Kiki - fxd for u :hugs:

Aj - damn u spotting :growlmad: hope its implantation spotting :) when u testing next?

Dandy - argh pimples!! Hate the damn things... are u on clomid? Lezze - trust me the weeks will start flying soon :) I found out the sex at 24 weeks privately as my hospital don't tell u :( I'm hoping to go on maternity leave at 34weeks - we shall see how I feel lol what symptoms have u got??

Guey - fxd for a bfp :D were doing well this month!!

Chat 2mra ladies :hugs:

Xxxxx

nah this was a soy cycle, im hoping and praying that OH will do his SA on monday, ill have AF by then and i wanna see the gyn ASAP and hopefully start the clomid this cycle

i like how that sounds gueyilla!

afm, still the slightest bit of spotting but my temp is still high so im hoping and praying. DH is so nervous :haha: guess we'll know what's up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->